Who would like to see more bulk items capped?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will be drastically increasing our bulk powder division and also looking into expanding capped items as well. Just testing the waters to see how you guys feel and if there is an interest.

Ideas, suggestions, requests?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to see some more bulk powders capped. Preferrably some KRALA with Biotin, Chromium and Vandyl-Sulfate(if possible). Capped NAC and Creatine Gluconate would be awesome to.

As for bulk powder expansion Stryder could you look into possible carrying S-Adenosyl (L-Methionine Disulphate Tosylate) it's the active in SAMe. Don't know of anybody that's got in bulk.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regarding SAM-e, it was thought that it could not be sold in bulk, I believe due to either breakdown or bioavailability issues - but I have recently seen some companies selling it.

How about a cheaper NP tableted version?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the idea of the KRala , biotin, chromium, and vanadyl product and if you added Alcar or Plcar id buy it by the boatloads.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Any chance we can see the cissus capped? I assume probably not because u don't wanna step on USPlabs toes, but just figured I would ask.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me get in a more reasonably priced bulk Cissus before we talk about caps. :)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
thanks dsade, looks like you are doing a hell of a job already

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks warnerve...I love this industry, I love working, and I am VERY impressed with Nutraplanet.

Everyone here is an integral part, through offering feedback and telling us what YOU want to see on the site, of a huge explosion that will ultimately shake this industry back to life.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of the KRala , biotin, chromium, and vanadyl product and if you added Alcar or Plcar id buy it by the boatloads.
i like this concept as well. maybe add some banaba extract and/or apple cider vinegar in effective doses too. that would be perfect for carb loads. you should really consider this concept.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Banaba would be doable. The dosage for PLCAR would not fit, ideally, into a capped version - since ideal dose is around a gram.

Let me do some thinking, as I am liking the idea - it will just take some organizing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Banaba would be doable. The dosage for PLCAR would not fit, ideally, into a capped version - since ideal dose is around a gram.

Let me do some thinking, as I am liking the idea - it will just take some organizing.

:dance: I like the idea of you just think bout it! Atleast ur trying!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your input is extremely valuable. Rather than us offering products that we are hoping will appeal, it is much more effective for you to tell US what you want in a product, then letting me do my job making it happen.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Regarding SAM-e, it was thought that it could not be sold in bulk, I believe due to either breakdown or bioavailability issues - but I have recently seen some companies selling it.

How about a cheaper NP tableted version?
Yes, I would like to see more bulk items capped.....caps are just more convenient in my lifestyle. As to bulk SAM-e, I'd be very dubious as even the slightest moisture exposure is supposed to destroy its effectiveness. I'd defer to your research on the matter however.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeahright - exactly my point.

I can arrange to have tablets prepared FRESH direct from the supplier, which we can then offer as semi-bulk (bulk tablets, as opposed to a bulk powder).

Who would be interested (besides me...I love SAM-e)?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeahright - exactly my point.

I can arrange to have tablets prepared FRESH direct from the supplier, which we can then offer as semi-bulk (bulk tablets, as opposed to a bulk powder).

Who would be interested (besides me...I love SAM-e)?
I dont remember ever trying it to be honest.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I dont remember ever trying it to be honest.
That's probably because it is very expensive. However, as far as liver support supplements go, it probably has the most actual scientific backing of anything people in this lifestyle chug down. SAM-e is most commonly used for depression but SAM-e has extensive documentation of reversing liver disease caused by alcohol and hepatitis. It's a natural assumption to think that it would be of assistance to people taking oral "supplements" as well.

Cheap(er) bulk SAM-e from a trusted company such as Nutraplanet would definately be of interest to me.

Entrez PubMed

S-Adenosyl-L-methionine: its role in the treatment of liver disorders -- Lieber 76 (5): 1183 -- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition

Entrez PubMed

Entrez PubMed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have sent the inquiry for bulk tableted SAM-e, to be released under the NP name. I should have word back later tonight (early Wednesday morning...I need to learn the meaning of the word "sleep") or tomorrow.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I have sent the inquiry for bulk tableted SAM-e, to be released under the NP name. I should have word back later tonight (early Wednesday morning...I need to learn the meaning of the word "sleep") or tomorrow.
Off the top of my head, SAM-e sells for about 75 cents (and up) per 200 mg pill. If you can match that, you'll get people to buy your brand. If you can significantly beat that, you'll lure new customers who haven't ever tried the product.....especially if marketed as a lifestyle adjunct.

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can assure you it will be nowhere near 75 cents per pill. Give me SOME credit for being the best sourcerer in the business.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade, your hard work will definitely pan-out with this idea IMO. I would indeed be interested in bulk caps.

I agree with yeahright that SAM-e is a very underrated supp. in regards to it's overall use. Plus, it's novel. No mainstream supp store like Nutraplanet or others have ever looked into this product in an attempted to make it consumer friendly..... until now. Much appreciated.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
dsade, your hard work will definitely pan-out with this idea IMO. I would indeed be interested in bulk caps.

I agree with yeahright that SAM-e is a very underrated supp. in regards to it's overall use. Plus, it's novel. No mainstream supp store like Nutraplanet or others have ever looked into this product in an attempted to make it consumer friendly..... until now. Much appreciated.
Oddly enough, this sounds like it is a SAM-e based product from the way they gesture at a mechanism of action. Guess we'll find out when they release the write-up.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/thermolife-international/51917-liver-longer-ad.html

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
any chance of of some gte capped at a good price?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
CEE
Citrulline Malate
L-Norvaline
AEE
GEE
Sesamin
TTA
KR-ALA

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CEE
Citrulline Malate
L-Norvaline
AEE
GEE
Sesamin
TTA
KR-ALA
Ctrl-P

Give me a chance to work out pricing this weekend.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I fear bulk sesamin is a pipe dream.:sad: The other suggestions are all solid picks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we're talking bulk sesamin and/or NP capped sesamin, it'd be HUUUUUGE!!

dsade you got me drooling man, when we gonna see some new capped iteams on the site?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we're talking bulk sesamin and/or NP capped sesamin, it'd be HUUUUUGE!!

dsade you got me drooling man, when we gonna see some new capped iteams on the site?
First one should be in next week. Slight label delay. You will be very pleased with the first offering.

Also look for some interesting powder blend deals.

At this point, I have spen a colossal amount of capital on initial powders. We're going to have to wait for sales to increase in order to create the funds necessary to expand the bottled line. All of us are working for peanuts at this point, with every penny being reinvested.

Sam is having to move the warehouse into one triple the size already...and I am bugging him to keep his eyes out for an even larger one.

Bulk sesamin? NP brand sesamin? Hmmm...interesting. THAT would take some talent, wouldn't it?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Bulk sesamin? NP brand sesamin? Hmmm...interesting. THAT would take some talent, wouldn't it?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure Dsade would be the one who sourced the original sesathin. Everyone order powders so they have more capital so he can work his magic :dance:

kdent7

Awards
Any word as to how the Bulk SAMe project is coming along ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bigfishy

Awards
Sam-e is a staple of mine, if you could get some reasonably priced then you would have my biz.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Dsade...do you think you guys will do a forskolin tanning lotion? Saw it on mind and muscle and it sounds interesting, I am just waiting to see some feedback on what carrier to use and if it looks natural.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade...do you think you guys will do a forskolin tanning lotion? Saw it on mind and muscle and it sounds interesting, I am just waiting to see some feedback on what carrier to use and if it looks natural.
Exactly...we are waiting to see effectiveness.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Cool, sounds good dsade. Has anyone reported back as to if you can continue taking forskolin while using the lotions? Or would that be too much?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would imagine it would be fine. To have that kind of reaction in the skin, I would think the majority is staying there.

Let me shoot eclypz an email.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the Sulbutiamine is going to be delayed a week. China has a holiday from October 1-7 and nothing is being produced or shipped.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Could you possibly do some type of cheap bulk liver tabs comparable to the beverly ones? I noticed CED mentioned them in another thread and they sound intriguing, and apparently have been around awhile...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk Liver tabs was something I looked into when I was with BN, but the project stagnated.

Let me revive it.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Liver tabs was something I looked into when I was with BN, but the project stagnated.

Let me revive it.
With all due respect to everyone else...Dsade, you may be the best employee/rep of all time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awww, shucks....where do I send your free products?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Awww, shucks....where do I send your free products?
Ill let you know where when you guys make a test booster/free test/cortisol stack and make green tea caps :icon_lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm putting together the Green Tea caps this week. K-R-ALA caps are a good idea.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
any chance of gettin the quercitin actives that are in glucophase for those caps? and will you be usin na-rala or k-rala?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems like the Na-R-ALA is going to be the standard material we get from this supplier. I'd like to stick with domestic, but they need to bring the price down. Honestly, the current cost we have on bulk material WONT last past this batch.

They sent us Na-R-ALA at the same price as K-R-ALA...this time. The Na-R-ALA is actually quite a bit more pricey. Let me do my thing, and see if I cant get the cost down.

I had dinner with the DS crew in Vegas this last weekend...let me work with them on getting the actives for a product.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
I had dinner with the DS crew in Vegas this last weekend...let me work with them on getting the actives for a product.
why can't somethin cool that ever happen in philly, dc, or baltimore?