NutraPlanet helping with Fund Raiser!Thanks SAM!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Thumbs up NutraPlanet helping with Fund Raiser!Thanks SAM!


    I wanted to thank Sam for supporting the Fund Raiser Powerlifting meet that will be held in Great Bend Kansas Sept 9th with Nick Winters as a Guest Lifter!Nutra Planet is one of the Greatest online supplements stores around with great products and incredible service! Thanks Alot Sam and i will keep u informed on how things go!All other supplement stores Kneel to Stryder & NP:




  2. OK.


    So, basically. If this is for a charitable organization and for a charitable purpose, I'd be able to gather funds from whatever member and double them through a grant. NO, this is not a scam. It would be through my work. They match whatever donation I want to make. But it has to be to a 501(c)(3) organization. If any of this is making sense, then great. If not, carry on.
    Last edited by Rage (SoCal); 09-02-2006 at 01:10 PM.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    I'll have to reply to this later.

    Cryptic response. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

    Anyway, three cheers to Nutraplanet from me.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    I wanted to thank Sam for supporting the Fund Raiser Powerlifting meet that will be held in Great Bend Kansas Sept 9th with Nick Winters as a Guest Lifter!Nutra Planet is one of the Greatest online supplements stores around with great products and incredible service! Thanks Alot Sam and i will keep u informed on how things go!All other supplement stores Kneel to Stryder & NP:


    No problem, I respect you and your wife's efforts in organizing this charitable event...I am honored to be a part of such a noble cause

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    OK.


    So, basically. If this is for a charitable organization and for a charitable purpose, I'd be able to gather funds from whatever member and double them through a grant. NO, this is not a scam. It would be through my work. They match whatever donation I want to make. But it has to be to a 501(c)(3) organization. If any of this is making sense, then great. If not, carry on.
    This event is not organized by an actual "charitable organization" but a group of friends and caring people who have put together this event for a powerlifting friend who had passed away...the proceeds from this event will go towards an education fund for his child, therefor I'm not sure if this would actually qualify
    •   
       


  6. Hey guys, this is MrSkullcrusher's wife. I actually went to our bank and talked to the president there and had her set me up with an official non-profit account. I don't know all the technical points to it, (whether it would beconsidered a 501(c)(3) organization or not) but I wanted to make sure there would be no question that any money associated with the contest did not go through our personal bank accounts. My husband's main lift-off guy is the one who died. He was only 28, was married barely a year and had a little boy---no life insurance. Lifting was what he loved to do, so we wanted to put something together in his honor and memory. We were able to get pretty good support from our community and even set up a link through our convention and visitor's bureau Untitled Document
    Thanks so much for your support -- it is greatly appreciated! I'm sure we'll have pictures and video of the event, plus we have a 3 hour live radio remote scheduled and it will be covered by our local newspaper.

  7. Sounds like a wonderful thing that you are doing.

  8. Very noble efforts! Karma to MrSkullCrusher and his wife

  9. To nutra planet and Mr and Mrs skullcrusher for doing this I wish there was more we could do to help!

  10. Thanks everybody.Wish my friend was here instead of doing this contest though.My Wife is doing the majority of the work for getting ready for the contest but This is a joint effort by BS crew members and several friends too.My Friend would of loved this contest!Thanks again NutraPlanet and everyone else who has helped out!
  11. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    Thanks everybody.Wish my friend was here instead of doing this contest though.My Wife is doing the majority of the work for getting ready for the contest but This is a joint effort by BS crew members and several friends too.My Friend would of loved this contest!Thanks again NutraPlanet and everyone else who has helped out!

    How Can I help?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    Hey guys, this is MrSkullcrusher's wife. I actually went to our bank and talked to the president there and had her set me up with an official non-profit account. I don't know all the technical points to it, (whether it would beconsidered a 501(c)(3) organization or not) but I wanted to make sure there would be no question that any money associated with the contest did not go through our personal bank accounts. My husband's main lift-off guy is the one who died. He was only 28, was married barely a year and had a little boy---no life insurance. Lifting was what he loved to do, so we wanted to put something together in his honor and memory. We were able to get pretty good support from our community and even set up a link through our convention and visitor's bureau Untitled Document
    Thanks so much for your support -- it is greatly appreciated! I'm sure we'll have pictures and video of the event, plus we have a 3 hour live radio remote scheduled and it will be covered by our local newspaper.

    Best of luck with this event. The onlt way I'd be able to help is if you had a charitable sponsor who was a verified 501(c)(3) organization. They can then donate the money for this charitable organization in memory of your friend. Best of luck and I'm happy to see this being done.
  13. Feel free to send any donations.


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    How Can I help?
    Feel free to send donations to the Brutal Strength Fund Raiser 3322 18th Street Great Bend Kansas 67530.You can send T-Shirts,supplements ect. to be given away also to the same address but they would have to be here by Friday the 8th.Any supplement stores that sends any kind of donation will be mentioned on the 3 hour live radio remote we will be having also.Its a good way to help them out & to also promote your buisness showing that you care.Sam did not hesitate & has been very helpful.We will be giving away things to the lifters and to people coming to support it also.
  14. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    Feel free to send donations to the Brutal Strength Fund Raiser 3322 18th Street Great Bend Kansas 67530.You can send T-Shirts,supplements ect. to be given away also to the same address but they would have to be here by Friday the 8th.Any supplement stores that sends any kind of donation will be mentioned on the 3 hour live radio remote we will be having also.Its a good way to help them out & to also promote your buisness showing that you care.Sam did not hesitate & has been very helpful.We will be giving away things to the lifters and to people coming to support it also.
    03052710000243470611

    USPS.com

    Please Mention USPlabs.tv..

    Hope all goes well!
  15. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Ps--Pass the symmetry product on to Nick Winters and tell him it will kept his tendons strong!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Ps--Pass the symmetry product on to Nick Winters and tell him it will kept his tendons strong!
    Seriously.....well done.

  17. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Ps--Pass the symmetry product on to Nick Winters and tell him it will kept his tendons strong!
    Thanks USPLabs!I will do that.Im picking him up Friday.
    Thanks again!!
  18. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Best of luck with this event. The onlt way I'd be able to help is if you had a charitable sponsor who was a verified 501(c)(3) organization. They can then donate the money for this charitable organization in memory of your friend. Best of luck and I'm happy to see this being done.
    Thanks Rage (SoCal) for offering to help out!

  19. I love it when things come together like this

    Great job ceosm

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    Thanks Rage (SoCal) for offering to help out!
    My pleasure. I'm sorry I could have not been of more service to you guys. Best of luck and hopefully you guys will have a very successful event.

    :dl:

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    My pleasure. I'm sorry I could have not been of more service to you guys. Best of luck and hopefully you guys will have a very successful event.

    :dl:
    Your willingness to help and do the leg work speaks loudly of your character Rage...I'd karma you but need to spread some more love
  22. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    My pleasure. I'm sorry I could have not been of more service to you guys. Best of luck and hopefully you guys will have a very successful event.

    :dl:
    You motivated my help!
  23. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    Thanks USPLabs!I will do that.Im picking him up Friday.
    Thanks again!!

    Love to see pictures!

    When you shout out USPlabs.tv please mention that USPLabs can be purchased at NutraPlanet.com.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Your willingness to help and do the leg work speaks loudly of your character Rage...I'd karma you but need to spread some more love
    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    You motivated my help!
    Awww shucks




    BTW, feel free to contact me about future events.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Love to see pictures!

    When you shout out USPlabs.tv please mention that USPLabs can be purchased at NutraPlanet.com.
    Got em USPLabs!!Sweet!!Thanks my Friend!!We sure will do that!

    When the shipment came in i was like this:

    Then when i opened it up i was like this:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 01:43 AM
  2. need help with bcaa powder (nutraplanet bulk)
    By pinchharmonic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 07:36 AM
  3. help with doseages!!!many thanks
    By gymrattus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:23 AM
  4. Help With Stack!! Thanks!!
    By animalkrack3r in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 11:49 AM
  5. Fund Raiser in Kansas with Nick Winters as Guest Lifter!
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 09:39 PM
Log in
Log in