NutraPlanet helping with Fund Raiser!Thanks SAM!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
I wanted to thank Sam for supporting the Fund Raiser Powerlifting meet that will be held in Great Bend Kansas Sept 9th with Nick Winters as a Guest Lifter!Nutra Planet is one of the Greatest online supplements stores around with great products and incredible service! Thanks Alot Sam and i will keep u informed on how things go!All other supplement stores Kneel to Stryder & NP:

:bow28:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK.

So, basically. If this is for a charitable organization and for a charitable purpose, I'd be able to gather funds from whatever member and double them through a grant. NO, this is not a scam. It would be through my work. They match whatever donation I want to make. But it has to be to a 501(c)(3) organization. If any of this is making sense, then great. If not, carry on.

Last edited:
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to thank Sam for supporting the Fund Raiser Powerlifting meet that will be held in Great Bend Kansas Sept 9th with Nick Winters as a Guest Lifter!Nutra Planet is one of the Greatest online supplements stores around with great products and incredible service! Thanks Alot Sam and i will keep u informed on how things go!All other supplement stores Kneel to Stryder & NP:

No problem, I respect you and your wife's efforts in organizing this charitable event...I am honored to be a part of such a noble cause :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK.

So, basically. If this is for a charitable organization and for a charitable purpose, I'd be able to gather funds from whatever member and double them through a grant. NO, this is not a scam. It would be through my work. They match whatever donation I want to make. But it has to be to a 501(c)(3) organization. If any of this is making sense, then great. If not, carry on.
This event is not organized by an actual "charitable organization" but a group of friends and caring people who have put together this event for a powerlifting friend who had passed away...the proceeds from this event will go towards an education fund for his child, therefor I'm not sure if this would actually qualify :think:

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Hey guys, this is MrSkullcrusher's wife. I actually went to our bank and talked to the president there and had her set me up with an official non-profit account. I don't know all the technical points to it, (whether it would beconsidered a 501(c)(3) organization or not) but I wanted to make sure there would be no question that any money associated with the contest did not go through our personal bank accounts. My husband's main lift-off guy is the one who died. He was only 28, was married barely a year and had a little boy---no life insurance. Lifting was what he loved to do, so we wanted to put something together in his honor and memory. We were able to get pretty good support from our community and even set up a link through our convention and visitor's bureau Untitled Document
Thanks so much for your support -- it is greatly appreciated! I'm sure we'll have pictures and video of the event, plus we have a 3 hour live radio remote scheduled and it will be covered by our local newspaper.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a wonderful thing that you are doing.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very noble efforts! Karma to MrSkullCrusher and his wife :clap2:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: To nutra planet and Mr and Mrs skullcrusher for doing this I wish there was more we could do to help!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Thanks everybody.Wish my friend was here instead of doing this contest though.My Wife is doing the majority of the work for getting ready for the contest but This is a joint effort by BS crew members and several friends too.My Friend would of loved this contest!Thanks again NutraPlanet and everyone else who has helped out!

Thanks everybody.Wish my friend was here instead of doing this contest though.My Wife is doing the majority of the work for getting ready for the contest but This is a joint effort by BS crew members and several friends too.My Friend would of loved this contest!Thanks again NutraPlanet and everyone else who has helped out!

How Can I help?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, this is MrSkullcrusher's wife. I actually went to our bank and talked to the president there and had her set me up with an official non-profit account. I don't know all the technical points to it, (whether it would beconsidered a 501(c)(3) organization or not) but I wanted to make sure there would be no question that any money associated with the contest did not go through our personal bank accounts. My husband's main lift-off guy is the one who died. He was only 28, was married barely a year and had a little boy---no life insurance. Lifting was what he loved to do, so we wanted to put something together in his honor and memory. We were able to get pretty good support from our community and even set up a link through our convention and visitor's bureau Untitled Document
Thanks so much for your support -- it is greatly appreciated! I'm sure we'll have pictures and video of the event, plus we have a 3 hour live radio remote scheduled and it will be covered by our local newspaper.

Best of luck with this event. The onlt way I'd be able to help is if you had a charitable sponsor who was a verified 501(c)(3) organization. They can then donate the money for this charitable organization in memory of your friend. Best of luck and I'm happy to see this being done.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Feel free to send any donations.

How Can I help?
Feel free to send donations to the Brutal Strength Fund Raiser 3322 18th Street Great Bend Kansas 67530.You can send T-Shirts,supplements ect. to be given away also to the same address but they would have to be here by Friday the 8th.Any supplement stores that sends any kind of donation will be mentioned on the 3 hour live radio remote we will be having also.Its a good way to help them out & to also promote your buisness showing that you care.Sam did not hesitate & has been very helpful.We will be giving away things to the lifters and to people coming to support it also.

Feel free to send donations to the Brutal Strength Fund Raiser 3322 18th Street Great Bend Kansas 67530.You can send T-Shirts,supplements ect. to be given away also to the same address but they would have to be here by Friday the 8th.Any supplement stores that sends any kind of donation will be mentioned on the 3 hour live radio remote we will be having also.Its a good way to help them out & to also promote your buisness showing that you care.Sam did not hesitate & has been very helpful.We will be giving away things to the lifters and to people coming to support it also.

USPS.com

Please Mention USPlabs.tv..

Hope all goes well!

Ps--Pass the symmetry product on to Nick Winters and tell him it will kept his tendons strong!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Ps--Pass the symmetry product on to Nick Winters and tell him it will kept his tendons strong!
Thanks USPLabs!I will do that.Im picking him up Friday.
Thanks again!!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Best of luck with this event. The onlt way I'd be able to help is if you had a charitable sponsor who was a verified 501(c)(3) organization. They can then donate the money for this charitable organization in memory of your friend. Best of luck and I'm happy to see this being done.
Thanks Rage (SoCal) for offering to help out!:wave:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love it when things come together like this :D

Great job ceosm :thumbsup:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rage (SoCal) for offering to help out!:wave:
My pleasure. I'm sorry I could have not been of more service to you guys. Best of luck and hopefully you guys will have a very successful event.

:dl:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My pleasure. I'm sorry I could have not been of more service to you guys. Best of luck and hopefully you guys will have a very successful event.

:dl:
Your willingness to help and do the leg work speaks loudly of your character Rage...I'd karma you but need to spread some more love :D

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Love to see pictures!

When you shout out USPlabs.tv please mention that USPLabs can be purchased at NutraPlanet.com.
Got em USPLabs!!Sweet!!Thanks my Friend!!We sure will do that!

When the shipment came in i was like this:
:dance:
Then when i opened it up i was like this:
:head: :clap2: :woohoo:

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot to the guys at USPlabs, I will be sure to use the symetry in my training and recovery before the Olympia!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Fund Raiser a Success!Will post pics soon too!

My Wife did a great job putting this contest together.She was stressed out days before the contest.EVeryone helped out and it went great.Nick Winters showed up and said it was alot of fun.He came down for free and we took care of his expenses.What a great guy who has incredible strength!!Contest started off a little slow cause the computer crashed when they were trying to get the flights ready.There was 23 entries.Alot of people came through and helped out alot!I wont mention all the sponsors or everyone who helped but would say thankyou to all of them!We had NASA & USAPL lifters show up and also new ones who never lifted in a meet before and all of them were saying it was alot of fun and they had the best time ever at a PL meet.I got to go against one of the top SHW Power Lifters in Kansas and He helped push me and i ended up beating him in every entry.The RAW bench,shirted bench,the deadlift and the rep out.He was a great sport though and i got along with him really well.I ended up getting first in everything and also was very surprised to win the overall contest.The BS crew did great and got alot of first place trophies too.Nick was too cool!He hit 615lbs RAW without a problem.But his back started hurting some & i told him he might as well stop there and take it easy.This is just a fundraiser.He stopped there and then did 255lbs for (i think) 31 reps.But remember he is still recovering from a torn peck and a back injury so he stopped at 31.But he had a great time and it was great going out to eat with him and having him over to watch the football game.I hope he gets the World Record soon.I know he will eventually.Hes very young and has unreal strength.All in all it went really well.We figured up everything (including money that was given straight to the family)and we raised $2300.00 for them.Thanks Everybody!!
Thankyou very much NICK WINTERS,NutraPlanet & USPLabs!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Started off with 485lbs Raw and had alot more in me but stopped there so i could go in a sinlge ply also.Then went to shirt and got 575lbs easy and almost had a new pr of 625lbs but couldnt finish it.Then a 550 dead,2nd attempt 600lbs dead & last attempt 625lbs dead for a new PR!Then we went to rep outs and i repped out 225lbs for 39 good clean reps. Not half reps!!It was alot of fun!

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
My Wife did a great job putting this contest together.She was stressed out days before the contest.EVeryone helped out and it went great.Nick Winters showed up and said it was alot of fun.He came down for free and we took care of his expenses.What a great guy who has incredible strength!!Contest started off a little slow cause the computer crashed when they were trying to get the flights ready.There was 23 entries.Alot of people came through and helped out alot!I wont mention all the sponsors or everyone who helped but would say thankyou to all of them!We had NASA & USAPL lifters show up and also new ones who never lifted in a meet before and all of them were saying it was alot of fun and they had the best time ever at a PL meet.I got to go against one of the top SHW Power Lifters in Kansas and He helped push me and i ended up beating him in every entry.The RAW bench,shirted bench,the deadlift and the rep out.He was a great sport though and i got along with him really well.I ended up getting first in everything and also was very surprised to win the overall contest.The BS crew did great and got alot of first place trophies too.Nick was too cool!He hit 615lbs RAW without a problem.But his back started hurting some & i told him he might as well stop there and take it easy.This is just a fundraiser.He stopped there and then did 155lbs for (i think) 31 reps.But remember he is still recovering from a torn peck and a back injury so he stopped at 31.But he had a great time and it was great going out to eat with him and having him over to watch the football game.I hope he gets the World Record soon.I know he will eventually.Hes very young and has unreal strength.All in all it went really well.We figured up everything (including money that was given straight to the family)and we raised $2300.00 for them.Thanks Everybody!!
Thankyou very much NICK WINTERS,NutraPlanet & USPLabs!
It was my pleasure, I had a blast and it was for a great cause! The meet was very well run, you wife did a fantastic job.......and is pretty damn good cook!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Mrskullcrusher's wife here-Thanks for the compliments Nick. My husband was so right--I was a nervous wreck--this was something I have never done and was just hoping I wasn't leaving out anything important! Glad you enjoyed the food---you definitely deserved it after the show you put on! :thumbsup: I'm ashamed to admit I was afraid you'd be one of those guys so full of yourself that I'd be ready to send you back home within minutes of your arrival, (and I think you can tell I wouldn't have been shy about saying so) but I was certainly put in my place--I definitely should not assume anything about people. You were an absolute pleasure to have around-very patient and willing to put up with all the questions and pictures. Everyone really enjoyed talking to you and watching you lift. Nutraplanet and USPLabs---you guys were absolutely amazing. You helped make the contest a success way beyond what we had hoped for!! I've got pictures of Nick and all the BS Crew in the Nutraplanet shirts. We set it up to give away some t-shirts to winners and the rest were given out to audience members (we had them enter their name when they came in to get "door prizes") All the other supplements were given out to the winners. The participants we had at this meet were competitive, but very supportive of everyone lifting---it was a great atmosphere! My goal was to raise $1,000 and we were able to more than double that! (this is only a town of about 15,000 people) Well Nick, I'm going to try some of the different exercises you told us about and see how it works for me--I'll let you know how it goes at my first contest next month! Be sure to keep us updated on your future meets and we wish you the best!! Thanks again