BUMP for a great deal on a great product :thumbsup:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I, for one, will be ordering some - with my next order.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I, for one, will be ordering some - with my next order.
The current price on the bulk is half the price of the leading competitor (who actually doesn't even have in stock at the moment). The soon to be released capped version will also be significantly cheaper than anything else out there!!!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
correct me if im wrong, but i remember researching that this has much better absorbtion in a transdermal formula. what dose in mg would be the equivalent to a 600mg oral dose? and would my PGH-T be an effective carrier?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
correct me if im wrong, but i remember researching that this has much better absorbtion in a transdermal formula. what dose in mg would be the equivalent to a 600mg oral dose? and would my PGH-T be an effective carrier?
A-trione is effectively absorbed transdermally, but I don't know the absorption rate - so I could not give an effective t-dermal recommendation.

I'm also not familiar with the PGH-T formula, what type of active it is meant to deliver, and how saturated the formula already is.

A-trione is also a pain in the butt to dissolve into a carrier.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
A-trione is effectively absorbed transdermally, but I don't know the absorption rate - so I could not give an effective t-dermal recommendation.

I'm also not familiar with the PGH-T formula, what type of active it is meant to deliver, and how saturated the formula already is.

A-trione is also a pain in the butt to dissolve into a carrier.
...Not to mention it makes you smell like BO.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...Not to mention it makes you smell like BO.
Are you sure it's the Trione and not your hygeine?

:::Time to combine dermal matrix with Anti-perspirant/deodorant:::

Stock on this is selling quickly, and the resupply might take another week or two to arrive...but if it does end up backordered, it will only be for a very short time.

The new system we are going to use should give us accurate projections and ensure that nothing ever goes out of stock. Keeping everything out of backorder status is a HUGE priority for us.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
i just got my order didnt realize was only ordering 1 gram at a time:p anywho, how much of this do i need to order to be equivalent to a bottle of 6-oxo. and this does tase like ass.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
you need two more grams to equal a bottle of 6 oxo.