Bulk Cissus Powder measurement

Gator762

Awards
I've searched the threads but didn't come up with anything concrete about the measurement for bulk Cissus. I just got my shipment and am eager to get started!

I've read about different densities from different suppliers, so this is why I'm asking. I've heard 1/4 teaspoon = ~900mg, but not if that is a heaping or level measurement.

Thanks!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I've searched the threads but didn't come up with anything concrete about the measurement for bulk Cissus. I just got my shipment and am eager to get started!

I've read about different densities from different suppliers, so this is why I'm asking. I've heard 1/4 teaspoon = ~900mg, but not if that is a heaping or level measurement.

Thanks!
Well if you got it from Nutraplanet then it is 1/4teaspoon=900mg and my assumption would be level teaspoon. With this measurement I take 1 teaspoon a day with similar results from 6 caps a day which are ~600mg each.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Generic bulk cissus measured at a flat (not rounded) 1/4 teaspoon = ~700mg when I weigh it out.

Thanks!

Gator762

Awards
Thanks Basso!

Meowmeow - is that the USPlabs version? Thanks!

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
No it is not USPLabs version. It is from BAC.

It looks like you get more per tsp with USPLabs and it turns out to be cheaper. So I'll go with USPLabs when it is restocked.

Meowmeow - is that the USPlabs version? Thanks!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
We need Bulk Cissus back ASAP. That is a GREAT buy.

I would really like to see some generic SizeOn. I havent responded this well to creatine in a long time. I used a bottle on BN's CEE previously and this stuff is blowing it away. Throw in 5g GMS and 5g Gluconate. I know it probably wont be an exact clone. Too bad, SizeOn tastest great even. It's overpriced though. Imagine a SizeOn like product with BCAA's in it too. That would be pretty nice but thats getting up there in costs. I thought for a bit Nutra was selling the Gluconate in bulk but I guess not or they had to pull it.

Perhaps the magnesium chelate form of creatine is better (the best?). All I know is this beats regular and CEE.