Will Anabolic Innovations products be cheaper at NutraPlanet?

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
For instance a bottle of cycle support is 34 bux at their site, will it be cheaper at NutraPlanet?

Thank

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I think there is going to be a delay in Nutraplanet carrying AI because AI has to ramp-up for the volume of orders Nutraplanet generates.....but my guess is that once this is all in place, Nutraplanet will offer the most competitive prices like they do on their other products.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yea Right is right that there is a delay. We didn't want to send them the first order then get hit with a bigger order and not be able to get them to Nutra Planet.

Would be bad for thier customers and both of our reputations. This is all on our end and nothing to do with Nutra Planet. Sam has been very gracious about the delay.

As far as price what a retailer sets as the price is up to them. Infact to discuss and set a price is called price fixing and is not good for the consumer and infact is illegal.

CROWLER

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I'm always looking for bargains but I think AI's products are cheap enough already. Remember, you get what you pay for and AI's products are already cheaper than the competition's. We want quality and honestly dosed products, not inferior products. Reasonable prices with good, quality ingredients. This is something AI has accomplished and I would like to see it stay that way.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ok...... CNW is carrying the cookies.......... But I shop at Nutra.

Did us Nutraplanet customers get dissed here?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
For instance a bottle of cycle support is 34 bux at their site, will it be cheaper at NutraPlanet?

Thank
just how much cheaper were you wanting it? I don't think there is a lot of room for a price cut here

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait about 10 minutes and all your wait will be rewarded :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok...... CNW is carrying the cookies.......... But I shop at Nutra.

Did us Nutraplanet customers get dissed here?
they are at nutra now. @ 26.99 for 5lbs. check it out! im still waiting for cycle support. My total is @ $400! the most for me ever as far as supps one time. So stryder if nutra wants my money then they need to :whip: :whip: crowler and AI!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
they are at nutra now. @ 26.99 for 5lbs. check it out! im still waiting for cycle support. My total is @ $400! the most for me ever as far as supps one time. So stryder if nutra wants my money then they need to :whip: :whip: crowler and AI!
From what lakemont was saying tthe whipping might not have quite the motavating effect your thinking of.

Good job to AI for moving on up. Its nice to see a good company start to take off. :djparty:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what lakemont was saying tthe whipping might not have quite the motavating effect your thinking of.

Good job to AI for moving on up. Its nice to see a good company start to take off. :djparty:
yah from what i can see and hear LMD likes being whipped:whip: he's into that kinda stuff haha