$921.75 at Nutraplanet!

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Out of 8 orders--nutrplanet has recieved $921.75 from me :jaw:
Anyone else care to share thier total chairtable donations...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would but if I did I would have to kill anyone who viewed this thread in case my wife were to ever find out. So I can't and in doing so, have saved countless lives. You should thank me.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
A used small truck, or two. :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey at least you're not spending the money on cigarettes and other poisons...... or.... are you?

When I check my Quicken totals, it's pretty embarrassing.... but I justify it somehow.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Who knows how much I have spent. I passed the $1000 mark before the turn of 2006. The sad thing about that is I didn't start ordering from Nutraplanet until August of 2005. I'm probably working on 3 or 4 G's. I need stock in Nutraplanet :think: Hey Sam...

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I'm to embarressed to disclose that amount, plus if the boss (wife) found out I'd have to buy her something and miss my next order!

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
i used to buy a bunch of stuff from them, but then realized there just supplements. i spent way over 1,000 bucks, and at least 800 to nutra.... its a waste in my opinion, and wish i could go back and save what i wasted. sure there are a few things that you might want, but whenever a new product came out i had to have it.....

get only the things you need and save your cash.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't want to know. Intentionally. Ignorance is bliss (in this case).

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah...I tend to now think about such devilish thoughts. I just know that supp money used to be real bad. But, I've gotten to a point where I spent a lot of money Jan-April that I don't need to buy too much anymore.

It's something I've toned down a lot.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
How much does the bootleg Centrum cost at Wal-Mart? That and a 5lb jug of Optimum Whey every 6 weeks or so.:)

BV

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Wow, after seeing what people waste on supps is there any chance you guys need a business partner NutraPlanet???

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
With bodybuilding supplements, its worth it if you think it is, basically. I like to try out new things here and there and every once in a while stumble on a real gem that's worth adding to my daily regimen (like Cissus and Rhodiola) - but FWIW if Im going to spend $1000 a month on supplements it better come with 20" arms, a 500lb bench press and an IFBB pro card:)

BV

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With bodybuilding supplements, its worth it if you think it is, basically. I like to try out new things here and there and every once in a while stumble on a real gem that's worth adding to my daily regimen (like Cissus and Rhodiola) - but FWIW if Im going to spend $1000 a month on supplements it better come with 20" arms, a 500lb bench press and an IFBB pro card:)

BV

I have 2 outa of the 3. Maybe an IFBB Pro Card is in my future :think:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I have 88% of the first one, 63% of the 2nd, and probably no hope for the 3rd. Damn wal-mart vitamins! :D

BV

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have spent a ton as weel but a good chunk was during the impending Bans of Hormones etc.
Would be a great marketing gimmick...just say stuff will be baned and it will sell

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
your just making the owners of supp companies rich...sure you can get a great "pump" from no-explode or size on, but think about the nice cars gasparie drives around in, and how rich everyone has made him..... anyways, sure the pump is nice, but why the f uke does that matter that much!? just buy protien, prosteroids (which are no longer sold through nutra) and the basics you NEED. dont make ppl rich buy spending all your pay check on damn supps.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
your just making the owners of supp companies rich...sure you can get a great "pump" from no-explode or size on, but think about the nice cars gasparie drives around in, and how rich everyone has made him..... anyways, sure the pump is nice, but why the f uke does that matter that much!? just buy protien, prosteroids (which are no longer sold through nutra) and the basics you NEED. dont make ppl rich buy spending all your pay check on damn supps.
I dont spend all my money on supplements. I buy only what I need and maybe try a new product every once in awhile. So what if I'm making other people money ...its my money and I spend it however I want. Supps I buy are ON whey 10lb, bulk CEE, multivit, fish oil, vit E and C, and Dymatize Xpand and Scivation Xtend im trying out. Pretty basic stuff there. Plus I buy from nutraplanet and their prices are the cheapest online!

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
My total is $938.

But, BB.com gets most of my orders since I'm 2 hours away from one of there warehouses, can anyone say next day delivery via ground shipping?

:run:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
TO each his own, some smoke 3 packs a day, total that up and you've got a nice chunk of change every month. Hell I used to go out on weekends and drop $300-400 at the club. Bottome line is I'd rather see people spend money in an effort to improve themselves instead of the other way around.

Be careful what you buy and read reviews on our board. This is why we're here, to learn and help each other accomplish the goals we set forth.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My total is $938.

But, BB.com gets most of my orders since I'm 2 hours away from one of there warehouses, can anyone say next day delivery via ground shipping?

when i was in south carolina it was awesome like real cheap shipping and came the next day. unbelievable. Im in Hawaii now so shipping really sucks ass especially with powder weight and all. I cant get anything within 2 days of placing an order. Nutraplanet shipped to me very fast tho and shipping prices are the best to hawaii out of everywhere else.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
My total is $938.

For the price difference between Nutra and BB, you could order from Nutra, pay for Yesterday Delivery, and still get it cheaper than BB.com

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive spent so much at nutra i bet its close to 2 grand or more.

:bow28:

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
For the price difference between Nutra and BB, you could order from Nutra, pay for Yesterday Delivery, and still get it cheaper than BB.com
I didn't know NP offered yesterday delivery yet.

Will investigate...

:woohoo:

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
My total is $938.

Yes nutraplanet

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
My total is $938.

Tsk, Tsk, bad form:blink:

Carb

Awards
Over $1.5k since the beginning of this year & I still save a ton compared to buying supplements here in Ireland.

Orders only take about 5 days to get here too, which is a faster turnaround time than Amazon, let alone other supplement retailers either in Europe or the US.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Over $1.5k since the beginning of this year & I still save a ton compared to buying supplements here in Ireland.

Orders only take about 5 days to get here too, which is a faster turnaround time than Amazon, let alone other supplement retailers either in Europe or the US.
5 days is impressive, I wish I had known about them when I lived in Europe, I waited forever for stuff. It takes about 7 days to get to me in ROK

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

Yeah the quick shipping is definately a good selling point, that plus the exchange rate means I'm gonna drop my money like it's hot :lol: Buh bye $408.70 :wave:

gaberox

Awards
Ive spent 540$ since Feb.Some of it I feel was a waste but certain things like Cissus,ALCAR,R-ALA and other health promoting supps are always worth the cash.You cant ever go wrong with creatine either.

Now if I totaled up all Ive spent on supps from every online store this year that is a scary thought.Ive tried a ton of products this year.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Ive spent 540$ since Feb.Some of it I feel was a waste but certain things like Cissus,ALCAR,R-ALA and other health promoting supps are always worth the cash.You cant ever go wrong with creatine either.

Now if I totaled up all Ive spent on supps from every online store this year that is a scary thought.Ive tried a ton of products this year.
which products did you think were a waste?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ive only bought there 3 times but im new too the game and they will get the majority of my business

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
hell as along as they've got AI cookies alls good! $$$ is nothing...cookies my friends...cookies....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
937$ on one site. Not counting all the protein I got (add at least 500$ in the last 2 yrs) Plus the other sites where there was about 350 spent there... Plus my friend's store from whom I bought a few thinga 2 years ago... DAGN.. That's a lot.. Anyways.. I could count on 1 hand the times I got drunk.. So it's not that bad I guess ;)

rcaz01

Awards
Ive spent so much at nutra i bet its close to 2 grand or more.

:bow28:

I will admit to being in the same league as you...

But just think you would have spent 10%-20% more if you had bought everything at other sites!

As for the products being useful I would classify about a 25% of it as wasted on stuff that did nothing for me. Damn those Nutrplanet sales items!

I will also say most of my money goes to Beverly's proteins which taste good enough to keep me from craving junk food, and are also very high in quality, that part I don't regret.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably at around $700 or so, only started ordering from nutraplanet in september so give it time, lol. I blow most of my money on food and steroids but i also like to try out different supplements and am a firm believer in supplementation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are working on weeding out the effective stuff for y'all(please post reviews) in addition to the design research I am doing on my own.

If I don't design it, then we will work with the manufacturers of the effective things to bring them to you at the best possible price.

Deal?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
We are working on weeding out the effective stuff for y'all(please post reviews) in addition to the design research I am doing on my own.

If I don't design it, then we will work with the manufacturers of the effective things to bring them to you at the best possible price.

Deal?
Got that right ;)