NutraPlanet's New Site Sale!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NutraPlanet's New Site Sale!!!


    Save $$$ on your favorite lines: ALRI, BioScience Technologies, PrimaForce,Scivation, and USPLabs!!!

    :bruce1: Check out some of these SICK prices and the bundled savings
    Last edited by stryder; 08-20-2006 at 07:28 PM.


  2. Awesome! it's too bad I just placed an order last saturday...
    •   
       


  3. Wow nice price on sesamin and xtend... you really know how to make a man poor.

    You know the infocommericals that come on late at night w/ the get-rich-quick methods? I might need to look into those because of you

  4. Hey Sam, it says $29.99 for Promagnon... is that a typo or what??

  5. How long will this sell be going... I need to make an order, but will not be able to do so until tomorrow night..
    •   
       


  6. So do you really want my paycheck that bad????

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    How long will this sell be going... I need to make an order, but will not be able to do so until tomorrow night..
    Ur good until september first it says.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. man i just placed an order for substance wpi like a day ago... now its down to 17.99!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinJack
    Hey Sam, it says $29.99 for Promagnon... is that a typo or what??
    Nope,that's the going price until stock runs out...

  10. so glad i didn't pick up the rem last friday like i was originally goin to... thanks for another awesome sale!

  11. What's with the Rebound Reloaded price under your current specials? The regular price is $30.00, on sale for $29.99. I'm going to save a penny? I assume one of the prices is wrong.

  12. I'm sad. I placed my order yesterday and didn't get the sale.

    To rub salt in the wounds, when I look at my order history, the unit price is the sale price today (saw I initially thought I got the discount too), but the extended price is yesterday's price.

    I would have saved $45 if I waited 1 more day...let that be a lesson to people that say procrastination doesn't pay off... I mean, they're still great prices...but I just feel like an idiot right now, LoL.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by drunk
    What's with the Rebound Reloaded price under your current specials? The regular price is $30.00, on sale for $29.99. I'm going to save a penny? I assume one of the prices is wrong.
    Manual error the everyday price is $29.99 and it is in stock...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Sunder
    I'm sad. I placed my order yesterday and didn't get the sale.

    To rub salt in the wounds, when I look at my order history, the unit price is the sale price today (saw I initially thought I got the discount too), but the extended price is yesterday's price.

    I would have saved $45 if I waited 1 more day...let that be a lesson to people that say procrastination doesn't pay off... I mean, they're still great prices...but I just feel like an idiot right now, LoL.
    Email me at [email protected] m

  15. For gods sake why didn't I wait

  16. sweet more ordering to do this weekend

  17. Great service and great prices are always great for business.

  18. I want to buy some stuff but when will you guys get the creatine gluconate back. The 100g size.

  19. hey stryder, is promag out of stock already?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MystikalSoul
    hey stryder, is promag out of stock already?
    Yup, sold out...that one went quick at that price.

  21. Stryder,
    You have a great selection of prices and quality, but did you ever think of adding a few more powders to your site? In particular, if you could get some Vitamin C bulk powder like custom has you would have a customer in me for life. I would pick up the vitamin c from custom but they do not offer the empty gel caps like you do. Also, I love your prices on gaba and nac in bulk powders. Keep up the great work!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VtecTypeR
    I want to buy some stuff but when will you guys get the creatine gluconate back. The 100g size.
    Stryder when are you guys gettin this stuff back

  23. Alright Sam - I've played nice long enough.

    Put the bulk Powerfull for sale or else!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Alright Sam - I've played nice long enough.

    Put the bulk Powerfull for sale or else!
    i second that!!

  25. I'd love to try the ALRI XXX Rush. Will you be getting it back in stock at the sale price?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    I'd love to try the ALRI XXX Rush. Will you be getting it back in stock at the sale price?
    No, they discontinued that product and we were just clearing out the last couple bottles we had.

  27. Not a big deal for me, but just thought I'd let you know that when my order shipped yesterday there was no shipping email notification like previous orders.

    Incredible turnaround time once again.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Alright Sam - I've played nice long enough.

    Put the bulk Powerfull for sale or else!
    Any idea if this is still going to happen at all now? Only reason why I ask is because USPLabs (the guy with the username on this board and other boards) has left the company due to some internal conflicts.

    Just curious.

  29. Hey Stryder! Thanks for the gift in my recent order Im happy as a clam

    Super fast shipping too!!!!!!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NutraPlanet's New Years Sale 2010!!! (PART 1)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 03:21 PM
  2. NutraPlanet's New Years Sale 2010!!! (PART 4)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 12:04 AM
  3. NutraPlanet's New Years Sale 2010!!! (PART 2)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 05:46 PM
  4. NutraPlanet's New Years Sale 2010!!! (PART 3)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 04:39 PM
  5. NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 670
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 12:35 AM
Log in
Log in