NutraPlanet's New Site Sale!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Save $$$ on your favorite lines: ALRI, BioScience Technologies, PrimaForce,Scivation, and USPLabs!!!

:bruce1: Check out some of these SICK prices and the bundled savings :study:

Last edited:
lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! it's too bad I just placed an order last saturday... :(

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Wow nice price on sesamin and xtend... you really know how to make a man poor. :D

You know the infocommericals that come on late at night w/ the get-rich-quick methods? I might need to look into those because of you :icon_lol:

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sam, it says $29.99 for Promagnon... is that a typo or what??

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
How long will this sell be going... I need to make an order, but will not be able to do so until tomorrow night..

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
So do you really want my paycheck that bad????

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long will this sell be going... I need to make an order, but will not be able to do so until tomorrow night..
Ur good until september first it says.

MystikalSoul

Awards
man i just placed an order for substance wpi like a day ago... now its down to 17.99!!!

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
so glad i didn't pick up the rem last friday like i was originally goin to... thanks for another awesome sale!

drunk

Awards
What's with the Rebound Reloaded price under your current specials? The regular price is $30.00, on sale for $29.99. I'm going to save a penny? I assume one of the prices is wrong.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I'm sad. :( I placed my order yesterday and didn't get the sale.

To rub salt in the wounds, when I look at my order history, the unit price is the sale price today (saw I initially thought I got the discount too), but the extended price is yesterday's price.

I would have saved $45 if I waited 1 more day...let that be a lesson to people that say procrastination doesn't pay off... :( I mean, they're still great prices...but I just feel like an idiot right now, LoL.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's with the Rebound Reloaded price under your current specials? The regular price is $30.00, on sale for $29.99. I'm going to save a penny? I assume one of the prices is wrong.
Manual error the everyday price is $29.99 and it is in stock...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm sad. :( I placed my order yesterday and didn't get the sale.

To rub salt in the wounds, when I look at my order history, the unit price is the sale price today (saw I initially thought I got the discount too), but the extended price is yesterday's price.

I would have saved $45 if I waited 1 more day...let that be a lesson to people that say procrastination doesn't pay off... :( I mean, they're still great prices...but I just feel like an idiot right now, LoL.
Email me at [email protected]

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Great service and great prices are always great for business. :)

VtecTypeR

Awards
I want to buy some stuff but when will you guys get the creatine gluconate back. The 100g size.

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
Stryder,
You have a great selection of prices and quality, but did you ever think of adding a few more powders to your site? In particular, if you could get some Vitamin C bulk powder like custom has you would have a customer in me for life. I would pick up the vitamin c from custom but they do not offer the empty gel caps like you do. Also, I love your prices on gaba and nac in bulk powders. Keep up the great work!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright Sam - I've played nice long enough.

Put the bulk Powerfull for sale or else!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd love to try the ALRI XXX Rush. Will you be getting it back in stock at the sale price?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try the ALRI XXX Rush. Will you be getting it back in stock at the sale price?
No, they discontinued that product and we were just clearing out the last couple bottles we had.

Carb

Awards
Not a big deal for me, but just thought I'd let you know that when my order shipped yesterday there was no shipping email notification like previous orders.

Incredible turnaround time once again.

Baptizer

Awards
Alright Sam - I've played nice long enough.

Put the bulk Powerfull for sale or else!
Any idea if this is still going to happen at all now? Only reason why I ask is because USPLabs (the guy with the username on this board and other boards) has left the company due to some internal conflicts.

Just curious.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder! Thanks for the gift in my recent order :D Im happy as a clam :D

Super fast shipping too!!!!!!!!!

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
That Sam...always has nice surprises for us. Can I get some Nutra boxers? LOL, no thongs plz...well maybe I can let my girl wear it. Haha. ;)

Oh yeah, Sam will the shipped status emails return or has that been terminated?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That Sam...always has nice surprises for us. Can I get some Nutra boxers? LOL, no thongs plz...well maybe I can let my girl wear it. Haha. ;)

Oh yeah, Sam will the shipped status emails return or has that been terminated?
You should be receiving a shipped confirmation email :think:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
You should be receiving a shipped confirmation email :think:
i didnt get a confirmation email either but i my order did arrive in 3 days as usual. ah, i love the planet! keep up the good work stryder

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just thought I would chime in and say that I didn't get a shipment confirmation notice either, but package arrived right on time.

Atlas

Awards
Hey stryder, I apologize, I can't start a new thread so I had to hijack this one....(no NEW THREAD tab on my page for some reason). Please email me at [email protected] . Thanks!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just thought I would chime in and say that I didn't get a shipment confirmation notice either, but package arrived right on time.
Fixed! Thanks for bringing it to our attention :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
**This Thursday Is The Last Day For Great Savings On: Alri, Bioscience, Primaforce, Scivation, And Usplabs**

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
**This Thursday Is The Last Day For Great Savings On: Alri, Bioscience, Primaforce, Scivation, And Usplabs**
Well, that's not strictly true. You have great savings every day. This is just the last chance for absurdly great savings. :cheers:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks yeahright! Nice before and after pics in your Avator bro...all that dieting and hardwork in the gym's finally starting to payoff ;)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I can rip the arms off a droid without breaking a sweat.

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
phew, got my order in last night before the prices changed back!!:run: