The New Site Is Up...Trouble Shooting Thread!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now that the new site is up and running and able to process payment transactions, we ask that any bugs or problems please be posted here so we can begin rectifying them.

Thank you.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahh, you found a bug! You may need to login first then it will allow you to checkout. Also make sure you enter the 'www" prefix in the url...

Let me know if this helps...thanks!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, it seems to be coming up with
"Application error (Rails)" once clicking some of the links (shopping basket, checkout, my account). Sometimes these links work and sometimes they don't...

They *seem* to be working now that I've signed in though.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah...ummm....so it won't let me get supplements for free. Please fix this (for me only).

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The "buy one, get one free" functionality isn't working.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got the "www" issue resolved now...wish I could rep my Head Web Nerd <hint, hint>

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
When I go to "my account" I am getting the Application Error (Rails) screen.

8:15pm EDT

Regards,
R

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't really look good when you open it in firefox. When your checking out the text overlaps in some spots. Everything looks good in Explorer though.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't really look good when you open it in firefox. When your checking out the text overlaps in some spots. Everything looks good in Explorer though.
bump! makes it hard to read

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I go to "my account" I am getting the Application Error (Rails) screen.

8:15pm EDT

Regards,
R
Try logging into your account first before clicking my account and see if that helps. Please let us know either way...thanks!

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking around on the site trying to find something out of stock, can't find any, how to you tell if something is out of stock, or do you have everything ?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been looking around on the site trying to find something out of stock, can't find any, how to you tell if something is out of stock, or do you have everything ?
Some things that are out of stock will show up in red once you put them in your cart. A warning box will be displayed and there will be an ETA next to your item. This feature allows the customer to know what items are out of stock, gives them a general ETA, and allows them to still purchase that item and checkout if they so choose to.

Brooklyn

Awards
The tracking number function directs you to FedEx; however my shipment is via USPS. The tracking number, however, is correct.

Note that if correcting this that on the old site, the address the USPS tracking function sent you to was outdated. There is a different address for tracking USPS items now.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I can't seem to log in to my acount! :(

Do I need to create a new one for the new site? I'm entering my details just as I used to, but when I hit "login" it just bounces me back to the Sign In page

sergeant

Awards
Trying to place an order,will not let me get past the change address screen. Cannot proceed to check out.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Placed an order no prob but when I go to check the status of a pending order it sends me to that "Error rails" screen. It only happens on one of my previous orders. I know this order has not been sent yet because of some changes we made Stryder so maybe that's why it giving me an error. Let me know if you need the order #'s to verify this.

pete_ana

Awards
Stryder, I can't check out. It showed up "Application error (Rails). Anyone can place an order?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder, I can't check out. It showed up "Application error (Rails). Anyone can place an order?
Please email us your phone number and we will call you to manually run the order as well as get some information from you to see what is causing this error.

[email protected]

Thank you!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Sam,

Just placed an order. Seemed to complete OK, as it said it was submitted for processing. It then goes on to say that below is a summary of my order to print for my records, but there is no summary (rest of page is blank).

The order does show up if I proceed to Order History.

Mass_69

EDIT: I'm having trouble, but I tried to upload a screenshot of it.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Sam,
Noticed that when you add something to the shopping cart, there is no button to "continue shopping". Usually the continue shopping button would take you back to the previous page or listing of items.

For example,

1. I use the pop up menu to get to protein powders
2. add a protein powder to my cart
3. then press "continue shipping"
4. that would take me back to the protein powder listing.

This is just a convenience thing and a suggestion, not a problem. Other than that, the site is great!

gten79

Awards
I cannot access the site. It reads that I am forbidden from the website? "You are not authorized to view this page"

HTTP 403 - Forbidden

pete_ana

Awards
I can proceed to checkout now, but my country (Thaiand) is not available for shipping address.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are no longer shipping to Thailand because we have had so many incidents of credit card fraud from that particular country.

pete_ana

Awards
Is there any way I can place an order?..like place order via email using credit card with my name on it.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
damn wish you could have waitd another 2 weeks when i get paid:sad: