NutraPlanet will be Temporarily Down...

  1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1

    Exclamation NutraPlanet will be Temporarily Down...


    Just a head's up to all our valued customers that NutraPlanet will be down temporarily today as we make the switch to our new site. This process will take about one hour.

    Thank you for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

  2. Registered User
    bumCakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0


    Will the Anabolic Innovations products be added once the switch is made?

    I'm craving mass amounts of Excell, Chaos and Cookie Mix
  3. Registered User
    dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Answers
    0


    Can't wait to see what's on sale...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bumCakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0


    It's up and I'm loving the new site, Stryder.
  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Still waiting on the AI line, but hopefully soon! In regards to the sales, we are going to wait and post up the sales tomorrow. Just want to run some more tests and to make sure everything runs smoothly
  6. Registered User
    CDONDICI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    360
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Still waiting on the AI line, but hopefully soon! In regards to the sales, we are going to wait and post up the sales tomorrow. Just want to run some more tests and to make sure everything runs smoothly
    You said you will be expanding your line in the other thread, does this mean more than the AI products or is that what you were talking about?

    BTW, can't wait for the sales!
  7. Registered User
    dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Answers
    0


    FYI, found an error on new site...

    I added Lean Dessert from the sale items sections on the main page to the guest cart then clicked on the "My Account" button on the top horizontal menu and it went to a page that says, "Application error (Rails)".

    Dunno what this is but will play around more on the site...
  8. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI
    You said you will be expanding your line in the other thread, does this mean more than the AI products or is that what you were talking about?

    BTW, can't wait for the sales!
    Yes, we will be expanding our line beyond the AI line...more coming soon
  9. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    FYI, found an error on new site...

    I added Lean Dessert from the sale items sections on the main page to the guest cart then clicked on the "My Account" button on the top horizontal menu and it went to a page that says, "Application error (Rails)".

    Dunno what this is but will play around more on the site...
    Hey thanks for the head's up! Will look into it...
  10. Registered User
    dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Answers
    0


    Nice to see there will be a Nutra Forum also...
  11. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    Nice to see there will be a Nutra Forum also...
    I also really love the layout for the product descriptions. The supp and label facts are nicely laid out and make it clear and easy to read
  12. Registered User
    fluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0


    Hey Strider, I've got dollars burning a hole in my wallet! I want to buy a few items but when I try to check out, I get "ERROR RAILS" and cannot finish the purchase. Please help, as I've searched the net and cannot find a better deal (a little ass kissing never hurt!).
  13. Board Supporter
    Kris's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    76
    Answers
    0


    Sale tomorrow?

    Should have read this before placing an order this afternoon
  14. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy
    Hey Strider, I've got dollars burning a hole in my wallet! I want to buy a few items but when I try to check out, I get "ERROR RAILS" and cannot finish the purchase. Please help, as I've searched the net and cannot find a better deal (a little ass kissing never hurt!).
    Make sure you login first and try checking out. Let me know if this works or not...thanks!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutraplanet will be the first to get Reverse!
    By LakeMountD in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  2. How much test will shut you down?
    By gobus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 12:56 PM
  3. first injection will be 1-test
    By bicepts101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-09-2003, 10:09 AM
  4. pres bush will be on at 10:15pm...war
    By BigAl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 09:15 AM
  5. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2002, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in