NutraPlanet will be Temporarily Down...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a head's up to all our valued customers that NutraPlanet will be down temporarily today as we make the switch to our new site. This process will take about one hour.

Thank you for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
Will the Anabolic Innovations products be added once the switch is made?

I'm craving mass amounts of Excell, Chaos and Cookie Mix

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see what's on sale...:woohoo:

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
It's up and I'm loving the new site, Stryder.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on the AI line, but hopefully soon! In regards to the sales, we are going to wait and post up the sales tomorrow. Just want to run some more tests and to make sure everything runs smoothly :)

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on the AI line, but hopefully soon! In regards to the sales, we are going to wait and post up the sales tomorrow. Just want to run some more tests and to make sure everything runs smoothly :)
You said you will be expanding your line in the other thread, does this mean more than the AI products or is that what you were talking about?

BTW, can't wait for the sales!

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
FYI, found an error on new site...

I added Lean Dessert from the sale items sections on the main page to the guest cart then clicked on the "My Account" button on the top horizontal menu and it went to a page that says, "Application error (Rails)".

Dunno what this is but will play around more on the site...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You said you will be expanding your line in the other thread, does this mean more than the AI products or is that what you were talking about?

BTW, can't wait for the sales!
Yes, we will be expanding our line beyond the AI line...more coming soon ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FYI, found an error on new site...

I added Lean Dessert from the sale items sections on the main page to the guest cart then clicked on the "My Account" button on the top horizontal menu and it went to a page that says, "Application error (Rails)".

Dunno what this is but will play around more on the site...
Hey thanks for the head's up! Will look into it...

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see there will be a Nutra Forum also...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see there will be a Nutra Forum also...
I also really love the layout for the product descriptions. The supp and label facts are nicely laid out and make it clear and easy to read :thumbsup:

fluffy

Awards
Hey Strider, I've got dollars burning a hole in my wallet! I want to buy a few items but when I try to check out, I get "ERROR RAILS" and cannot finish the purchase. Please help, as I've searched the net and cannot find a better deal (a little ass kissing never hurt!).

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
Sale tomorrow?

Should have read this before placing an order this afternoon :(

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Strider, I've got dollars burning a hole in my wallet! I want to buy a few items but when I try to check out, I get "ERROR RAILS" and cannot finish the purchase. Please help, as I've searched the net and cannot find a better deal (a little ass kissing never hurt!).
Make sure you login first and try checking out. Let me know if this works or not...thanks!