Pheradrol ( How long )

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
How long is ths product good for once You receive it. It will not be open and it will be in a dark cabinet in its closed container. Not to hot, not to cold. Probably just at room temp.
I would like to maybe get another bottle, but I do not know how long it is good for.I just received one today, and do not plan on using it for a moth or so. Soooo, should I put it in the icebox or keep it in the cabinet ?
I have read an article on this before, but not sure where it was at.

Thanks for any help you can give,

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Is there an exp date on it?

Most PHs will stay good for a few years.

joe dax

Awards
How long is ths product good for once You receive it. It will not be open and it will be in a dark cabinet in its closed container. Not to hot, not to cold. Probably just at room temp.
I would like to maybe get another bottle, but I do not know how long it is good for.I just received one today, and do not plan on using it for a moth or so. Soooo, should I put it in the icebox or keep it in the cabinet ?
I have read an article on this before, but not sure where it was at.

Thanks for any help you can give,
u can freeze it in airtight bags/containers and it will last years and years, cryogenic state

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is an expiration date on the bottle and I believe it is good until 2009 SO STOCK UP...NOW!!!

cause you're not going to find an independently verified phera-plex this cheap!!! :)

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply.. I will be getting a extra bottle or two myself.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think Viper said to use a Foodsaver if you got one, seal it up, pop it in the freezer and voila`, you've just added, at the least, a few years to the expiration date.

Lol, I picked up a foodsaver just for that purpose.