Pheradrol

triality

Banned
Awards
I have been searching, but havent really found an answer as to what support supplements I should be taking with Pheradrol and what the post cycle therapy should look like. Could anyone help me out with this? I also have Jungle Warfare, should this be used during post cycle therapy or be taking during the Pheradrol cycle?

For a support supplement I recently came across this:

ht tp:// w ww .anabolicinnovations .co m/cycle_support

Would that be alright? If so i guess I just need help on the post cycle therapy. The guy at the local Vitamins Plus store told me that Novedex XT is stronger and for effective than Nolva. Is this true?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I have been searching, but havent really found an answer as to what support supplements I should be taking with Pheradrol and what the post cycle therapy should look like. Could anyone help me out with this? I also have Jungle Warfare, should this be used during post cycle therapy or be taking during the Pheradrol cycle?

For a support supplement I recently came across this:

ht tp:// w ww .anabolicinnovations .co m/cycle_support

Would that be alright? If so i guess I just need help on the post cycle therapy. The guy at the local Vitamins Plus store told me that Novedex XT is stronger and for effective than Nolva. Is this true?
Cycle support is very good choice especially for a beginner.

Learn all about post cycle therapy before every doing a cycle. Start here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse-adt.html

As a general rule never trust the guy at the vitamin shop.

Use search

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Trial,

This is a topic that has been discussed in thorough detail. Please search next time. ANd if you searched, then you're doing something wrong.

triality

Banned
Awards
well i have found help for Phera-Plex, but not for Pheradrol. Is there any difference? Also, should jungle warfare be taken during cycle or during PCT?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva and Novedex. Nolva is a SERM. Novedex is ATD. You run both of them during PCT. JW would be also good as another PCT addition to help with retaining gains.

Do some reading. Serm Inverse to ATD is a good thread. Also read up on Liver Support. Cycle Support is one of the best.

I also recommend their Chaos for PCT as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
results just came in pheradrol is identical to phera plex. btw try restore and tor not sure of spelling but if you did research you would see its the new serm, less sides and risk than nolva. keep taking the novadex add the restore with jw. i am adding alphadrive should be killer. btw pheradrol is real deal 15lbs in 4 weeks at 3ed.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well i have found help for Phera-Plex, but not for Pheradrol. Is there any difference? Also, should jungle warfare be taken during cycle or during post cycle therapy?

exact same thing just search phera and you'll find out about pct i know it can be confusing the different names especailly to someone new but they are exactly the same

triality

Banned
Awards
thanks for all the help everyone, cleared up a lot of things for me! still need to do a bit more research, but I will be posting my plan shortly!

one more quick question though, i understand i should be taking between 2 and 3 pills ed of the pheradrol. I am only 170 pounds so i will probably start at two and see how it goes, but should i take them together or at different times? i did a superdrol cycle before and took them at different times so i assume this is what i should do with phera also...

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the help everyone, cleared up a lot of things for me! still need to do a bit more research, but I will be posting my plan shortly!

one more quick question though, i understand i should be taking between 2 and 3 pills ed of the pheradrol. I am only 170 pounds so i will probably start at two and see how it goes, but should i take them together or at different times? i did a superdrol cycle before and took them at different times so i assume this is what i should do with phera also...
10mgs every 12hours or so. Going to 30 mgs at your weight can cause problems and is unnecessary. Especially with Pheradrol coming in at over 11 mgs per pill.

triality

Banned
Awards
at 11 mgs per pill? so is pheradrol actually stronger than Phera-Plex pill for pill?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes it is. It's 11.2 mg and 112% Phera-Plex. Therefore 100% 2-ene

triality

Banned
Awards
wow. good ****. i will be starting my cycle today! cant wait! thanks to everyone that helped me out!