**Who wants bulk powerFULL? Post for support!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a funny feeling this may be in the works....

That is not substantiated by anything concrete, that's why it's a funny feeling.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea im down, i've never used it but i prolly will pick some up cause im a supplement whore like that sometimes

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That'd be nice, then I could do my own custom mix of powerfull and cissus in one pill.

TimoteoS

Awards
Let me say this... I had some Powerfull pills out on my desk for a day and them **** turns to solid rocks... In the bottle they are fine but once they are out in the air for a little they got rock solid... might be an issue with the powder

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Can't you just hook me up to an IV of Cissus/Powerfull?

I'll buy some powder. Be sure of that.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try Pfull but I'd definitely be interested also.

joe dax

Awards
That'd be nice, then I could do my own custom mix of powerfull and cissus in one pill.
thats what i'm thinking as well, hey how about a capsule containing both powerFULL and cissus, save the pain of self capuslating!!

i'm calling for a generic powerFULL/cissus capsules!!

who's wit me!!

:bow28:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Bulk PW would be awesome.........I already feel funny in the pants just thinking about it. :D

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Add my name to the list of interested people...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Duh.

I'm the one that started this.

Y'all can thank me later.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yo Joe, did jmh80 put you up to this? I know he did...I'm having nightmares about drowning in bulk P'Full and hearing jmh80 laughing in the background:smite:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: Yeah - I told Joe I'd spread body glitter all over myself just for him. He agreed at that point.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: Yeah - I told Joe I'd spread body glitter all over myself just for him. He agreed at that point.
Who could resist such an offer? :whip:

Last edited:

joe dax

Awards
Duh.

I'm the one that started this.

Y'all can thank me later.
is was your idea, a real good one in fact, so i just took it to the next level and started a thread about it, see if we could influence it into reality, its dedicated to u and your idea of course
:box:

love the powerFULL!!

RUNNER 67

Awards
Count me in, Powerfull is the best non-ph anabolic I have ever tried. Plus who couldn't use the sleep.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Which PF are you guys talking about? The old red caps with muira puama or the new purple with the 1-carboxy thing from REM?

RUNNER 67

Awards
Which PF are you guys talking about? The old red caps with muira puama or the new purple with the 1-carboxy thing from REM?
I must admit, the edge goes to the old orange-red caps, however, I fully enjoy the purple caps. To me the only difference seems to be a slightly less energized/focused feeling with the purple. The pumps, vascularity, etc. are almost identicle.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't care which version - just get me some P'full!!!

BTW - It's 10:04pm in Georgia - Sam better be working on some bulk P'full!!

Brother

Brother

Awards
I was a little pissed when NP quit carrying bulk powerfull. Im in for sure. And would be a regular. As for it getting hard in bulk form.... it can happen but not too bad. Just get a spoon and crush it up. No big deal.

HA... little late I guess...

Last edited:
Brother

Brother

Awards
Ill twist something special for ya if you get Bulk PowerFull back in stock! I loved it as a sleep aid. I can really justify it in bulk per serving. It means I can over do it :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I don't care how crappy the economy is, I'll get a loan to buy P-FULL in a bulk powder form. I loved 9 grams a day !

I don't care how crappy the economy is, I'll get a loan to buy P-FULL in a bulk powder form. I loved 9 grams a day !

9 grams...o **** but this would be PureDopa..so you can buy both(puredopa and 1 carboxy bulk) and mix your own.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have a tub of the original bulk powder.. ha ha.. I haven't used it yet!

;P