Pheradrol Testing Results!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1

    Post Pheradrol Testing Results!!!


    O.K. I just got off the phone with SRCS and we have the results for the Pheradrol test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It matches up EXACTLY to P.P. and is actually 11.2 mg/cap: 112% to label claim

    Good things come to those who wait

  2. Registered User
    DazzlinJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    328
    Answers
    0


    This is why Nutraplanet is the kind of planet I want to be in. Screw Earth!! All hail King Sam!!!!
  3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    LOL! Thanks DJ...I'm just glad the results finally came in. Better late than never
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,227
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    O.K. I just got off the phone with SRCS and we have the results for the Pheradrol test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It matches up EXACTLY to P.P. and is actually 11.2 mg/cap: 112% to label claim

    Good things come to those who wait
    Thanks Sam!
  5. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,930
    Answers
    0


    That's awesome. good work, Sam
  6. Registered User
    skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    829
    Answers
    0


    so just to be clear---where talkin all 2en[no 3en]with 100%-5 isomers 1)Phera-Plex = 100% delta 2 with 100% 5alpha isomers
    2)Mehtyl-Plex = 100% delta 2 with 80% 5alpha isomers and 20% 5beta isomers
    3)Ergomax = ~70% delta 2 and ~ 30% delta 3 both with a mix of 5a and 5b __________________
  7. Registered User
    I-Vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    i just dont get it then

    i had bad results with this. i was so much weaker and lost my appetite after week 2. i gianed maybe 5-6lbs but we'll see after water weight

    no changes in nut size nothing. i was expecting something similar to emax since they are close in relation
  8. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    WEll Damn no wonder I was getting so pumped and strong I was on practically 45mg of phera a day lol 44.8mg to be exact

    ivtec. I also lost my appetite but i kept all the weight i gained from the time I was on s-drol/trn and since we all know alot of that weight is glycogen retention and goes away when s-drol stops I am actually very happy. though the loss of appetite sucked on a bulking cycle i think it's great for when I am cutting. I think you'll find that most of your gains were probablly pretty solid. If bulking next time I am going to take my pheradrol with blackhole
  9. Registered User
    dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Answers
    0


    Hehe, I bet Pheradrol will be flying off the shelves now...
  10. Member
    joe dax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0



    good news, good news
  11. Registered User
    Sonicology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0


    Overdosed? Works for me...
  12. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by skull
    so just to be clear---where talkin all 2en[no 3en]with 100%-5 isomers 1)Phera-Plex = 100% delta 2 with 100% 5alpha isomers
    2)Mehtyl-Plex = 100% delta 2 with 80% 5alpha isomers and 20% 5beta isomers
    3)Ergomax = ~70% delta 2 and ~ 30% delta 3 both with a mix of 5a and 5b __________________
    This is a perfect clone of Phera-Plex confirmed by a CoA that I will soon scan in and post up
  13. Gold Member
    matt212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    136
    Answers
    0


    Done with my first week. Def. something good going on.
  14. Banned
    triality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    so Phera-Plex and Pheradrol are the exact same pill? is Pheradrol stronger than superdrol?
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,947
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by triality
    so Phera-Plex and Pheradrol are the exact same pill? is Pheradrol stronger than superdrol?
    Its supposed to be more anabolic and more androgenic. They called it a dirtier superdrol.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  16. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Congrats Stryder on a great find.
  17. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Its supposed to be more anabolic and more androgenic. They called it a dirtier superdrol.
    I was under the impression that PP was a little cleaner w/fewer sides...???
  18. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0


    Ironically, PP has fewer sides than SD.
  19. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    didnt need coa to tell me its the real deal-results speak for themselves. still up 15lbs. my appetite is enormous.
  20. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,947
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I was under the impression that PP was a little cleaner w/fewer sides...???
    Yea it turned out that way but when they first released it they figured itd stir up more acne and more of the androgenic sides, more water held. But it turned out to be a very nice clean product.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  21. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    Gotchya....thanks for clearing that up for me.
  22. Registered User
    I-Vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    WEll Damn no wonder I was getting so pumped and strong I was on practically 45mg of phera a day lol 44.8mg to be exact

    ivtec. I also lost my appetite but i kept all the weight i gained from the time I was on s-drol/trn and since we all know alot of that weight is glycogen retention and goes away when s-drol stops I am actually very happy. though the loss of appetite sucked on a bulking cycle i think it's great for when I am cutting. I think you'll find that most of your gains were probablly pretty solid. If bulking next time I am going to take my pheradrol with blackhole

    i would say for cutting this would own. i had no appetite iw as forcing food in my mouth. a draw back to this was me gettin weaker in terms of no energy due to no calories.

    now this is day 4 off of pd enerygy back strength back up as is appetite. its as if my muscles are rebounding because today I had the best squat day ive had in a month or 2:bb2:
  23. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by I-Vtec
    i would say for cutting this would own. i had no appetite iw as forcing food in my mouth. a draw back to this was me gettin weaker in terms of no energy due to no calories.

    now this is day 4 off of pd enerygy back strength back up as is appetite. its as if my muscles are rebounding because today I had the best squat day ive had in a month or 2:bb2:

    sounds a bit like how my results were I am now on day 10 solo of TRN appetite started coming back last week and i am up 3.5lbs since ending phera. and yah for cutting this is going to be AMAZING for us that lose our appetite while on
  24. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    sounds a bit like how my results were I am now on day 10 solo of TRN appetite started coming back last week and i am up 3.5lbs since ending phera. and yah for cutting this is going to be AMAZING for us that lose our appetite while on
    It's odd that you lose appetite when on because no matter what I'm on my appetite soars.
  25. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    It's odd that you lose appetite when on because no matter what I'm on my appetite soars.

    ivtec, renegade rows and myself all lost appetite on pp it's just how your body reacts. like me I never got bad sides from m-1t but people on the board will swear it's rat poison. Also I noticed you don't gain weight on trn while for me it's the exact opposite so it's just how the compound works in our individual bodies.
  26. Registered User
    sock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    100
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    O.K. I just got off the phone with SRCS and we have the results for the Pheradrol test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It matches up EXACTLY to P.P. and is actually 11.2 mg/cap: 112% to label claim

    Good things come to those who wait
    Results? Based on Composite Assay or a Content Uniformity? I wonder if the whole lot was overcharged (with drug).
    Last edited by sock; 08-03-2006 at 06:35 PM. Reason: added in text
  27. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sock
    Results? Based on Composite Assay or a Content Uniformity? I wonder if the whole lot was overcharged (with drug).
    Interesting thought.
  28. Registered User
    bubsnt3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Phera made my appetite non existent also, SD made it soar.. I gained 3 lbs in 3 weeks on phera and 16 lbs in 3 weeks on SD.(same cycle Phera 3wks then SD 3wks overlapping 3 days) Also SD is alot more harsh with more sides but phera is alot more androgenic(hair loss ).
  29. Registered User
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,372
    Answers
    0


    Congratulations!
  30. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bubsnt3
    Phera made my appetite non existent also, superdrol made it soar.. I gained 3 lbs in 3 weeks on phera and 16 lbs in 3 weeks on SD.(same cycle Phera 3wks then SD 3wks overlapping 3 days) Also SD is alot more harsh with more sides but phera is alot more androgenic(hair loss ).

    Was this PP cycle your first EVER cycle?
  31. Registered User
    bubsnt3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Congratulations!
    Thank you....
  32. Registered User
    bubsnt3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    Was this PP cycle your first EVER cycle?
    No- second; my first was a 1-ad/sd cycle that I gained 14 kept 12lbs on... It was my first PP cycle though..
  33. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Pheradrol CoA
    Attached Images Attached Images
  34. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Answers
    0


    Assuming the reference sample was good (and I have no reason to doubt), nice results. I'm glad I picked up a couple bottles.
  35. Registered User
    I-Vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bubsnt3
    Phera made my appetite non existent also, superdrol made it soar.. I gained 3 lbs in 3 weeks on phera and 16 lbs in 3 weeks on SD.(same cycle Phera 3wks then SD 3wks overlapping 3 days) Also SD is alot more harsh with more sides but phera is alot more androgenic(hair loss ).

    sounds like me i started about 218 ended about 222 if that

    i didnt even finish the bottle ill prob toss the rest. i have 3 bottles fo ergo max ill use up in a later time

    im doing pct now and my strength is now starting to go back up
  36. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by I-Vtec
    sounds like me i started about 218 ended about 222 if that

    i didnt even finish the bottle ill prob toss the rest. i have 3 bottles fo ergo max ill use up in a later time

    im doing post cycle therapy now and my strength is now starting to go back up

    Don't toss save for a cutting cycle bro
  37. Registered User
    dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Pheradrol CoA
    Nice CoA Stryder...the wait was worth it.
  38. Registered User
    bubsnt3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Pheradrol CoA
    Now what are the chances we can get this on the "new web site" sales that will be coming up???
  39. Registered User
    sock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    100
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Pheradrol CoA
    Do you know the n for the composite? 5, 10 caps? I wonder if this specific lot is overcharged with active.
  40. Registered User
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,372
    Answers
    0

    Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by bubsnt3
    Now what are the chances we can get this on the "new web site" sales that will be coming up???
    I'd check his website quick. He's going to stop selling this very soon!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Some Blood Test Results
    By rebelhead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 02:23 PM
  2. blood test result and why is my test so low?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 10:28 PM
  3. r-ALA testing results
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-19-2003, 06:22 AM
  4. Methyl-1-test results
    By TheTom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 01:31 PM
  5. Injectable 1-Test results?
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 04:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in