Pheradrol Testing Results!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
O.K. I just got off the phone with SRCS and we have the results for the Pheradrol test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It matches up EXACTLY to P.P. and is actually 11.2 mg/cap: 112% to label claim :D

Good things come to those who wait :clap2:

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
This is why Nutraplanet is the kind of planet I want to be in. Screw Earth!! All hail King Sam!!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL! Thanks DJ...I'm just glad the results finally came in. Better late than never :D

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
O.K. I just got off the phone with SRCS and we have the results for the Pheradrol test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It matches up EXACTLY to P.P. and is actually 11.2 mg/cap: 112% to label claim :D

Thanks Sam! :woohoo: :woohoo: :box: :box:

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
so just to be clear---where talkin all 2en[no 3en]with 100%-5 isomers 1)Phera-Plex = 100% delta 2 with 100% 5alpha isomers
2)Mehtyl-Plex = 100% delta 2 with 80% 5alpha isomers and 20% 5beta isomers
3)Ergomax = ~70% delta 2 and ~ 30% delta 3 both with a mix of 5a and 5b __________________

I-Vtec

Awards
i just dont get it then

i had bad results with this. i was so much weaker and lost my appetite after week 2. i gianed maybe 5-6lbs but we'll see after water weight

no changes in nut size nothing. i was expecting something similar to emax since they are close in relation

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WEll Damn no wonder I was getting so pumped and strong I was on practically 45mg of phera a day lol 44.8mg to be exact

ivtec. I also lost my appetite but i kept all the weight i gained from the time I was on s-drol/trn and since we all know alot of that weight is glycogen retention and goes away when s-drol stops I am actually very happy. though the loss of appetite sucked on a bulking cycle i think it's great for when I am cutting. I think you'll find that most of your gains were probablly pretty solid. If bulking next time I am going to take my pheradrol with blackhole

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, I bet Pheradrol will be flying off the shelves now...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so just to be clear---where talkin all 2en[no 3en]with 100%-5 isomers 1)Phera-Plex = 100% delta 2 with 100% 5alpha isomers
2)Mehtyl-Plex = 100% delta 2 with 80% 5alpha isomers and 20% 5beta isomers
3)Ergomax = ~70% delta 2 and ~ 30% delta 3 both with a mix of 5a and 5b __________________
This is a perfect clone of Phera-Plex confirmed by a CoA that I will soon scan in and post up :thumbsup:

matt212

Awards
Done with my first week. Def. something good going on.

triality

Banned
Awards
so Phera-Plex and Pheradrol are the exact same pill? is Pheradrol stronger than superdrol?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so Phera-Plex and Pheradrol are the exact same pill? is Pheradrol stronger than superdrol?
Its supposed to be more anabolic and more androgenic. They called it a dirtier superdrol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its supposed to be more anabolic and more androgenic. They called it a dirtier superdrol.
I was under the impression that PP was a little cleaner w/fewer sides...???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
didnt need coa to tell me its the real deal-results speak for themselves. still up 15lbs. my appetite is enormous.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression that PP was a little cleaner w/fewer sides...???
Yea it turned out that way but when they first released it they figured itd stir up more acne and more of the androgenic sides, more water held. But it turned out to be a very nice clean product.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotchya....thanks for clearing that up for me.

I-Vtec

Awards
WEll Damn no wonder I was getting so pumped and strong I was on practically 45mg of phera a day lol 44.8mg to be exact

ivtec. I also lost my appetite but i kept all the weight i gained from the time I was on s-drol/trn and since we all know alot of that weight is glycogen retention and goes away when s-drol stops I am actually very happy. though the loss of appetite sucked on a bulking cycle i think it's great for when I am cutting. I think you'll find that most of your gains were probablly pretty solid. If bulking next time I am going to take my pheradrol with blackhole

i would say for cutting this would own. i had no appetite iw as forcing food in my mouth. a draw back to this was me gettin weaker in terms of no energy due to no calories.

now this is day 4 off of pd enerygy back strength back up as is appetite. its as if my muscles are rebounding because today I had the best squat day ive had in a month or 2:bb2:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i would say for cutting this would own. i had no appetite iw as forcing food in my mouth. a draw back to this was me gettin weaker in terms of no energy due to no calories.

now this is day 4 off of pd enerygy back strength back up as is appetite. its as if my muscles are rebounding because today I had the best squat day ive had in a month or 2:bb2:

sounds a bit like how my results were I am now on day 10 solo of TRN appetite started coming back last week and i am up 3.5lbs since ending phera. and yah for cutting this is going to be AMAZING for us that lose our appetite while on

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds a bit like how my results were I am now on day 10 solo of TRN appetite started coming back last week and i am up 3.5lbs since ending phera. and yah for cutting this is going to be AMAZING for us that lose our appetite while on
It's odd that you lose appetite when on because no matter what I'm on my appetite soars.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's odd that you lose appetite when on because no matter what I'm on my appetite soars.

ivtec, renegade rows and myself all lost appetite on pp it's just how your body reacts. like me I never got bad sides from m-1t but people on the board will swear it's rat poison. Also I noticed you don't gain weight on trn while for me it's the exact opposite so it's just how the compound works in our individual bodies.

sock

Awards

Results? Based on Composite Assay or a Content Uniformity? I wonder if the whole lot was overcharged (with drug).

Last edited:

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Phera made my appetite non existent also, SD made it soar.. I gained 3 lbs in 3 weeks on phera and 16 lbs in 3 weeks on SD.(same cycle Phera 3wks then SD 3wks overlapping 3 days) Also SD is alot more harsh with more sides but phera is alot more androgenic(hair loss:( ).

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phera made my appetite non existent also, superdrol made it soar.. I gained 3 lbs in 3 weeks on phera and 16 lbs in 3 weeks on SD.(same cycle Phera 3wks then SD 3wks overlapping 3 days) Also SD is alot more harsh with more sides but phera is alot more androgenic(hair loss:( ).

Was this PP cycle your first EVER cycle?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Assuming the reference sample was good (and I have no reason to doubt), nice results. I'm glad I picked up a couple bottles.

I-Vtec

Awards
Phera made my appetite non existent also, superdrol made it soar.. I gained 3 lbs in 3 weeks on phera and 16 lbs in 3 weeks on SD.(same cycle Phera 3wks then SD 3wks overlapping 3 days) Also SD is alot more harsh with more sides but phera is alot more androgenic(hair loss:( ).

sounds like me i started about 218 ended about 222 if that

i didnt even finish the bottle ill prob toss the rest. i have 3 bottles fo ergo max ill use up in a later time

im doing pct now and my strength is now starting to go back up

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sounds like me i started about 218 ended about 222 if that

i didnt even finish the bottle ill prob toss the rest. i have 3 bottles fo ergo max ill use up in a later time

im doing post cycle therapy now and my strength is now starting to go back up

Don't toss save for a cutting cycle bro

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Now what are the chances we can get this on the "new web site" sales that will be coming up???
I'd check his website quick. He's going to stop selling this very soon!

kronikinfexionz

Awards
EDITED POST: Asking for where you can get a prohormone/prosteroid is forbidden by board rules. I suggest that you use an internet search engine to do this line of research.

Last edited by a moderator:
TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
How about Phera_Bolic I havent noticed to much from this one as compared to the original I remeber the original I had leg pumps and back pumps. on this one I havent had anything.