Bulk K-R-ALA back in stock!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New improved Geronova bulk K-R-ALA is back in stock. Higher potency (70% as oppossed to 20%) and now more water soluble for easier mixing!

DaveB

Awards
I second the Na-RALA would also be great capped, since measuring 100mg is inaccurate with a teaspoon and I am too cheap to invest in a high quality digital scales.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Any risk for just scooping some in a shake and not really messuring day to day?(aka i want to guestamate)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No this is the K-R-ALA not the Na-RALA...in regards to guesstimating, I would be careful because taking too much can drop your blood sugar, and if your glucose levels drop too low...that is bad!

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
No this is the K-R-ALA not the Na-RALA...in regards to guesstimating, I would be careful because taking too much can drop your blood sugar, and if your glucose levels drop too low...that is bad!

Ok, well if i buy some would you be wiling throw in a scoop, that would work well for not going overboard....

I no longer have my scales or scoops as i am moving, so guestmating is all i have atm!?!?!

is 1 table spoon to much or just about right, was thinking of adding 1 table spoon post work out.

Thanks
Dr liftalot

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Ok, well if i buy some would you be wiling throw in a scoop, that would work well for not going overboard....

I no longer have my scales or scoops as i am moving, so guestmating is all i have atm!?!?!

is 1 table spoon to much or just about right, was thinking of adding 1 table spoon post work out.

Thanks
Dr liftalot
I would think that's way too much. I cap them myself and 1 "0" size cap holds 600mg which is a high dose already.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I would think that's way too much. I cap them myself and 1 "0" size cap holds 600mg which is a high dose already.

I have some 00 caps laying around possible use that...

Also whens the best time or times to take it during the day?

PS thanks for not letting me OD on this stuff, If i'm not mistaken is this the same stuff in glucosphase?

Dr liftalot

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I have some 00 caps laying around possible use that...

Also whens the best time or times to take it during the day?

PS thanks for not letting me OD on this stuff, If i'm not mistaken is this the same stuff in glucosphase?

Dr liftalot
I would have to check but I guess 1 00 cap will hold aroound 800 mg. A standard dose would be around 250 mg (same dose as 1 glucophase capsule), a high dose 500 mg. I've been taking 3 times 600mg a day for quite some time without any problems. I take it with carbohydrate rich meals and post workout.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I would have to check but I guess 1 00 cap will hold aroound 800 mg. A standard dose would be around 250 mg (same dose as 1 glucophase capsule), a high dose 500 mg. I've been taking 3 times 600mg a day for quite some time without any problems. I take it with carbohydrate rich meals and post workout.
Now correct me if i'm wrong but R-ala is a potent antioxident that also stablizese/lowers blood suger right?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Now correct me if i'm wrong but R-ala is a potent antioxident that also stablizese/lowers blood suger right?
correct!

100 mg R-ala ~ 250 mg K-R-ala.

Btw I would take some biotin with ala, my skin gets really dry if I don't. 1mg biotin for 250 mg K-R-ala does the trick for me.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
haha thanks!

Can i take it year round, i'm designing a health stack...

If you saw my thread about better body building threw recovery, i'm working on a yearly stack that can cause better muscle growth, health and overall better well being by means of faster recovery and better over-all health.

Like 90% of everyone i've managed to take every fad out there, From AA to steroids and i believe its taken a big toll on my body, so i decided switch to working 99% on faster recoverys. And seems to have done the trick, better gains and i look lean instead of bloated.

So considering what i said above i was thinking the Bulk k-r-ala would be agreat add.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
arg i typed up a very lengthy respones but got deleted! anyways, Would taking this year round be benificial?

As i'm designing a recovery/health stack

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
You could probably take it year round althought I would always take some time off of every supplement (apart from protein supplements ;-) ). Maybe you should read up on the good old "anarchy stack". It consists of ALCAR + ALA + EGCG + CLA , I would personally drop the CLA and replace with fish oil and maybe sesamin. There's a very long thread on this board on it in the supplements section, it used to be sticky.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
abformulations Supplements 13
The_Old_Guy Serious Nutrition Solutions 2
AntM1564 Supplements 22
SheddingSkin Supplements 5