The BLACK HOLE has arrived at the Planet!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was afraid it would scare some folks...either that or confuse them :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Floaty, Hyper-linked donuts should scare no one!! :)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
If this stuff is supposed to mimmick cannaboids I'm wondering if there are any drug test implications. I went through the descrip, didn't see anything in there. Has CL said anything along these lines?

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
If this stuff is supposed to mimmick cannaboids I'm wondering if there are any drug test implications. I went through the descrip, didn't see anything in there. Has CL said anything along these lines?
I've been wondering that myself. It would suck to fail a drug test and then explain to them "OHHH... Yeah, sorry about that. I've just been taking this supplement to increase my appetite". Tester Lady (with frown on face) replies: "Marijuana is not a supplement".

Hopefully someone can enlighten us on this. It looks to be a good supplement, and I think i'll give it a shot. Sometimes its hard to scarf meal after meal down.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I've been wondering that myself. It would suck to fail a drug test and then explain to them "OHHH... Yeah, sorry about that. I've just been taking this supplement to increase my appetite". Tester Lady (with frown on face) replies: "Marijuana is not a supplement".
No ****. You could always list it on that sheet they usually give, that What Have You Been Taking Recently thingee. Of course you'd have to explain what it is to them, and it'd likely be banned/seized by the FDA or the DEA four minutes later because it would send the wrong message, blah blah blah...

Hopefully someone can enlighten us on this. It looks to be a good supplement, and I think i'll give it a shot. Sometimes its hard to scarf meal after meal down.
Try tons of hot sauce. It's the only way I get that much chicken and tuna down in one day.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
No ****. You could always list it on that sheet they usually give, that What Have You Been Taking Recently thingee. Of course you'd have to explain what it is to them, and it'd likely be banned/seized by the FDA or the DEA four minutes later because it would send the wrong message, blah blah blah...

Try tons of hot sauce. It's the only way I get that much chicken and tuna down in one day.
Yeah. I also like chili pepper sauce. good stuff

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why does it mention something along the lines of taking it hours before using machinery or driving.....:think: