powders effect on teeth
- 07-28-2006, 01:49 PM
- 07-28-2006, 02:02 PM
07-28-2006, 03:55 PM
So if CEE is acidic and affect enamel, would say, something like Exceed by DS be the same? I would assume so, huh?Originally Posted by stryder
07-28-2006, 04:02 PM
07-28-2006, 04:25 PM
07-28-2006, 08:19 PM
K gonna go post in DS forum so check out their forum for any updates...Originally Posted by stryder
07-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Just an FYI.
I have used CEE for the last couple years, as well as taurine, pantothenic acid, NAC. Not to mention PEG400, PG, glycerine etc.
I just recently had my first dental cleaning in way too long. Like 5 years or more. The nurse went in elbows and knees expecting blood and sweat...my blood. She was amazed at how very little plaque/tartar there was to clean and how well the overall health of my teeth were. She was in and out in 30 mins tops.
I brush once a day...most every day. I floss as regularly. May be genetic, but I have seen there to be no issue. JME, FWIW, YMMV
All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
Wondering if I've done it wrong,
Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
Where have all the good times gone.
07-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By eddmoore1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:55 PM
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-09-2003, 12:01 PM
- By Kerruptt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2003, 09:03 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2003, 10:14 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:30 AM