powders effect on teeth
- 07-28-2006, 12:49 PM
- 07-28-2006, 01:02 PM
CEE because of it's acidity, the other mentioned items should be fine.
- 07-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by stryder
07-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Not sure, may be a good question to ask DS
07-28-2006, 03:25 PM
What about Androstenetrione powders? Effect on Teeth Enamel.
07-28-2006, 07:19 PM
K gonna go post in DS forum so check out their forum for any updates...Originally Posted by stryder
07-28-2006, 07:26 PM
Just an FYI.
I have used CEE for the last couple years, as well as taurine, pantothenic acid, NAC. Not to mention PEG400, PG, glycerine etc.
I just recently had my first dental cleaning in way too long. Like 5 years or more. The nurse went in elbows and knees expecting blood and sweat...my blood. She was amazed at how very little plaque/tartar there was to clean and how well the overall health of my teeth were. She was in and out in 30 mins tops.
I brush once a day...most every day. I floss as regularly. May be genetic, but I have seen there to be no issue. JME, FWIW, YMMV
07-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Good to know...thanks B5150
Similar Forum Threads
- By eddmoore1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-02-2012, 09:55 PM
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-09-2003, 11:01 AM
- By Kerruptt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2003, 08:03 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2003, 09:14 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:30 AM