powders effect on teeth
- 07-28-2006, 01:49 PM
- 07-28-2006, 02:02 PM
07-28-2006, 03:55 PM
So if CEE is acidic and affect enamel, would say, something like Exceed by DS be the same? I would assume so, huh?Originally Posted by stryder
07-28-2006, 04:02 PM
07-28-2006, 04:25 PM
07-28-2006, 08:19 PM
K gonna go post in DS forum so check out their forum for any updates...Originally Posted by stryder
07-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Just an FYI.
I have used CEE for the last couple years, as well as taurine, pantothenic acid, NAC. Not to mention PEG400, PG, glycerine etc.
I just recently had my first dental cleaning in way too long. Like 5 years or more. The nurse went in elbows and knees expecting blood and sweat...my blood. She was amazed at how very little plaque/tartar there was to clean and how well the overall health of my teeth were. She was in and out in 30 mins tops.
I brush once a day...most every day. I floss as regularly. May be genetic, but I have seen there to be no issue. JME, FWIW, YMMV
Life is a terminal condition.
She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.
07-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By eddmoore1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:55 PM
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-09-2003, 12:01 PM
- By Kerruptt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2003, 09:03 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2003, 10:14 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:30 AM