VPX NO Shotgun Now in Stock

  1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2805
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    VPX NO Shotgun Now in Stock


    Sorry for the delay on this one guys

    NO Shotgun : $34.95

  2. sly
    Board Supporter
    sly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    515
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.64%

    Damn dood price! As usual you smoke everyone else. Unfortunatley I got too impatient and ordered from someone else who had it instock. I have been on for a week now and love it. So my next tub will be purchased from you. Btw did you get my pm?
  3. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,378
    Rep Power
    214495
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sly
    Damn dood price! As usual you smoke everyone else. Unfortunatley I got too impatient and ordered from someone else who had it instock. I have been on for a week now and love it. So my next tub will be purchased from you. Btw did you get my pm?
    How does it compare to other popular NO and creatine products? I was thinking of getting it a try but currently am using sizeon and like it alot.
    •   
       

  4. sly
    Board Supporter
    sly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    515
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20
    How does it compare to other popular NO and creatine products? I was thinking of getting it a try but currently am using sizeon and like it alot.
    To me it is better then Size On, NO EXPLODE and Superpump 250. Great energy, Great pumps and best of all no Gastralintestinal upset. I love NO EXPLODE but I get the ****s after drinking it. Some people hate the taste of NOSHOTGUN but I love it!
  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2805
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No worries sly, got your PM and tried to respond but you've exceeded your limit...time to clear out some of your PM's man

    Got the NOW product you requested on order and it should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest
  6. sly
    Board Supporter
    sly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    515
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    No worries sly, got your PM and tried to respond but you've exceeded your limit...time to clear out some of your PM's man

    Got the NOW product you requested on order and it should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest
    Thanks Stryder , you da man
  7. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1771
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    97.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sly
    To me it is better then Size On, NO EXPLODE and Superpump 250. Great energy, Great pumps and best of all no Gastralintestinal upset. I love NO EXPLODE but I get the ****s after drinking it. Some people hate the taste of NOSHOTGUN but I love it!

    Does it have a flavor? what is the taste?
  8. sly
    Board Supporter
    sly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    515
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Does it have a flavor? what is the taste?
    Tastes like black licorace. I liken it to the old liquid Clenbutrx by Vpx. Tastes kinda bitter, A nice change from all the super sweet mixes out there.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NOS Ether Now in Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 02:24 PM
  2. CEE now in stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 02:58 PM
  3. 3-Alpha Now in Stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:49 PM
  4. DESIGNER M40HN/M-5AA COMBO PACK NOW IN STOCK!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 01:44 PM
  5. A.M.T. Methyl 1-Test Now In Stock
    By Power Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 04:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in