TrenX-Whos trying it???

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SO my question.... whos tried this and can it be confirmed that this is a legit clone like the terrific one already available? I know it hasn't been out long but I know the trn I have kicks in fast and someone should have SOME info out there.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldn't find this on stryders site is he carrying it?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nope...Im a dumbA$$ and meant to post this in Island Supps forum. Can a MOD move this for me please?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Tren-X is a finigenx clone. I think the TRN clone is trenadrol from kilosports

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren-X is a finigenx clone. TRN is a clone of Alri's 17b-methoxy-trienbolone.
Fini/Tren-X is supposed to give more strength gains than mass gains and give about 5-7 lbs of good mass. Strength being the major role player.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I read that the kilo sports variation was WAY off of the trn. That was posted in the tst trn metabolites thread.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read that the kilo sports variation was WAY off of the trn. That was posted in the tst trn metabolites thread.
Also posted was that only 1 company successfully cloned Alri's TRN. And BTW it was given to GL by Alri.

So not exactly cloning it. Just borrowing the Raws.

You can pretty much trust what's popular. Except for Cell-Tech and NoXplode.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I dont mean to bust up this thread, but I've been away from the designer oral scene for about a year. I stocked up on tons of it though, but ended up just using the old reliable (injectables, dbol, anadrol, etc.). But I was just wondering if anyone could give me the brief hilights of these compunds. I have 5 bottles/boxes of each

Halodrol
M-TRN (GL)
Superdrol
M1T (most likely gonna chuck this in the trash)
EMax (ALRI)
TST

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I dont mean to bust up this thread, but I've been away from the designer oral scene for about a year. I stocked up on tons of it though, but ended up just using the old reliable (injectables, dbol, anadrol, etc.). But I was just wondering if anyone could give me the brief hilights of these compunds. I have 5 bottles/boxes of each

Halodrol
M-TRN (GL)
Superdrol
EMax (ALRI)
TST
TRN is good for strength and only strength. Add TST with it and it becomes a strength slight mass combo. M1T is acne in a bottle. E(rgo) Max is close to a 70% 2-Ene and 30% 3-ene. Something like that. I liked it but a few had bad sides with it. Superdrol is the **** for mass but has problems with back pumps, shin pumps when doing cardio. Halodrol is low androgenic highly anabolic good for a slight mass add or even cut and good for strength.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I think I'm going to try superdrol for the first 3 weeks of my next bulker. Will add to to my tried and true 1000 mg test/600 deca per week with 10-20 iu insulin per day. I have Anadrol on hand but I remember all to well it's sides. Will see if SD is any better. It's a bulker, so that means lots of carbs so I'm not worried about the hypoglycemia and lethargy guys seem to mention all the time.

Thanks again.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro. I think I'm going to try superdrol for the first 3 weeks of my next bulker. Will add to to my tried and true 1000 mg test/600 deca per week with 10-20 iu insulin per day. I have Anadrol on hand but I remember all to well it's sides. Will see if superdrol is any better. It's a bulker, so that means lots of carbs so I'm not worried about the hypoglycemia and lethargy guys seem to mention all the time.

Thanks again.
If you care to Rocky, check the link in my sig..I kickstarted a Test E cycle with SD, had fantastic blood results come back and plan on bookending

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards

:eek: Don't do that