Mega-H Presale!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Generic Labz newest product Mega-H is now on presale at NutraPlanet! Comparable to H-50. You know GL is gonna do it right :D

ETA: Friday 7/28 On sale for only $26.99!

25 mg / 60 caps per bottle.

:good:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Please send me your bank vitals, cause hell I never see my paycheck!:blink: might as well just have it deposited to you.

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
Oh, Damn Stryder. I just made an order less than a week ago... I can't make one again..

Will there be more of this from GL? Lots more?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
man I just came off the pheradrol can't do another methyl for a while otherwise next paycheck would go to this. LIke you said we all know GL will do it right. Do you know if this is a big run stryder so there will be plenty to go around?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
man I just came off the pheradrol can't do another methyl for a while otherwise next paycheck would go to this. LIke you said we all know GL will do it right. Do you know if this is a big run stryder so there will be plenty to go around?
These aren't dairy products.......the stuff has a shelf-life of a couple years. If this is of interest to people, I'd get some and not count on it still being around when they want to use it.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
:icon_lol: I think this is a very unique time in the supp industry and I would suspect it will not last very long.
Agreed, which is why I'm stocking up now and vacuum sealing for future use

joe dax

Awards
Agreed, which is why I'm stocking up now and vacuum sealing for future use
agreed, these types of products are not going to be around for much longer, its great that the prices are resonable enough to allow a decent stock up, big wraps for GL not getting to over the top with pricing and coming out with top quality products and exceptional quantities except for the mega h, i was expecting their 50% extra as they do with all of their previous products, but u know the quality is gonna be top stuff, time to offload my h-max stock ups and restock with mega h, love my GL products :head:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
joe, whats wrong with my HMAX?

what makes GL better?
just wondering.

not that it matters. not making it anymore.

joe dax

Awards
joe, whats wrong with my HMAX?

what makes GL better?
just wondering.

not that it matters. not making it anymore.
nothing is wrong with the h max pro, i just figured that GL would have done their usual 50% extra thing at no extra cost like they've done on their past products however this time they haven't, so i'll be keeping the h max
:thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mega-H is due to arrive tomorrow morning...Prices will go up to $29.99 after it arrives :)

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
In stock and shipping out :D

Just checked the emails, excited to see "Order Shipped" was one of them.Thanks Sam.
Somehow I don't think the wife will be anywhere as excited when she spys the next visa statement.:trout:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
nothing is wrong with the h max pro, i just figured that GL would have done their usual 50% extra thing at no extra cost like they've done on their past products however this time they haven't, so i'll be keeping the h max
:thumbsup:

Rumor has it that Team Sausage may be keen on your h max.:stick:

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Hey, i thought ETA for mega-h was the 28th but today I got an email saying my order's been shipped and it's the 27th. What gives?!

P.S. I love you

joe dax

Awards
:whiner:
Just checked the emails, excited to see "Order Shipped" was one of them.Thanks Sam.
Somehow I don't think the wife will be anywhere as excited when she spys the next visa statement.:trout:

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder how did the Mega-H presale go? Just curious if it was a hit or not...I know I placed an order for some...lol.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I sold over half of my shipment already...so I'd say it went well :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's such a good compound..you can keep selling it as long as you want to and we'll keep buying :)

And back off Jack, me love Stryder long time!

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
It's such a good compound..you can keep selling it as long as you want to and we'll keep buying :)

And back off Jack, me love Stryder long time!
Hey! Once you get a debit card statement that has a bill for at least $300 next to the word Nutraplanet, come tell us. Until then, I'm the greater lover :study:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Mega-H is due to arrive tomorrow morning...Prices will go up to $29.99 after it arrives :)
Man, you gotta run these presales a bit longer. :) I was going to grab a couple this week, but I had to wait until they paycheck showed up.

Ahh well, ya snooze ya lose.:(