Question regarding Poetency and life of nutraplanet powders

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Question regarding Poetency and life of nutraplanet powders

Ok Im ordering a buk supply of stuff coming up.... but first i have some questions regarding potency...

now i plan on cycling off alcar for 2 months...and plan to buy some alcar....will leaving it in the container (not opened) effect its potency?

also on one of my previous orders i ordered some phenibut now i hardly ever take the stuff...but its opened...does this effect potency?

today i gave some phenibut to my friend who blew his knee out running. i called him up 6 hours later and he said he didnt feel it. since the phenibut has been opened did that effect the quality of the pehnibut powder?

so basically once the powders are opened does it effect the quality?

and does it effect the quality of the powders of theey arnt opened and just sitting there for lets say 2 months?(thts what i plan on doing with Alcar

Thanks in advance Stydder. Keep it up!

2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Oxygen, heat, and light should be avoided to maintain optimum potency. If the ALCAR was closed for 2 months, that would be fine, but when you're dealing with bulk powders, it is very important to keep them closed in a container or bag when not in use. I highly recommend not leaving it open as oxygen, light, or moisture could cause it to lose some of it's integrity.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question regarding the ACTUAL pinning of IGF-1
    By paradisehotel in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:31 AM
  2. Questions about storage and usage of BulkX and Ecdy
    By wontdie in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 05:24 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 08:40 PM