Revenge SDX

jtt

Awards
Stryder, can you confirm if the current batch of SDX is the same as the bottles sold late last year/early this year (Dec - Jan) time frame? Many logs from this earlier time period help validate that the effectiveness of the product. I am concerned about the current posts stating the lack of effectiveness from recently purchased product.

Thanks in advance,

MANimal

Awards
Hi stryder. I just placed an order a while ago with Predator as one component (and forever will be inclined towards you for shopping. This is the one company that hasn't given me any hassles, excellent communication, had all items arrived in record time to Canada, which is unlikely and had abolutely no COA's with it). I don't mean to be a pain, but could you look into Predator as well for me. I'm almost certain much isn't right with what I purchased. Please look into the matter at your earliest convenience. Thanks :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was informed that it was from the same batch :)

joe dax

Awards
I was informed that it was from the same batch :)
on the revenge?

wot about on the predator, is that the same batch?

as i just ordered some about two weeks ago

thanks in advance

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was told that both of the products were from a one batch run.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Read in another post that Revenge is not being sold anymore ?? Is this true ? Hope not... I would like to give it a whirl a few months down the road.