REVENGE SDX? Um, anyone feel anything?

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I`ve done Superdrol three previous times with phenominal results, (Honestly, it was as good as Fina and Test together) each time the product kicking in within about three days. I`m am now on day 8 of Revenge SDX and I feel zip...this (supposedly) is the exact compound as SD so I mean, WTF? I`ve been off everything for almost 6 months now too, so my receptors should be plenty refreshed.

Anyone else experience this? Man I`m bummed.

WIGuy

Awards
Just throwing it out there, but maybe your androgen receptors aren't as receptive (lol) to SD as much since this is your 4th cycle of it.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
The past three times were all similar results and effects, so I doubt that is the issue. It`s not that it`s not as good as before, it`s that this stuff isn`t working at all..I think I was sold a bunk product. Thank god, it was only 18 bucks.

I`ll just stick with the illegal stuff from now on.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I`ve done Superdrol three previous times with phenominal results, (Honestly, it was as good as Fina and Test together) each time the product kicking in within about three days. I`m am now on day 8 of Revenge SDX and I feel zip...this (supposedly) is the exact compound as superdrol so I mean, WTF? I`ve been off everything for almost 6 months now too, so my receptors should be plenty refreshed.

Stryder posted a COA a while back. I believe that the product was found to 99% pure methasteron. Also, feedback from pretty much everyone else has been good on this product.

You sure its not just in your head?

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Worked out today hoping to get a little more pumped and still nada, oh well.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay, I`ve done Superdrol three previous times with phenominal results, (Honestly, it was as good as Fina and Test together) each time the product kicking in within about three days. I`m am now on day 8 of Revenge SDX and I feel zip...this (supposedly) is the exact compound as superdrol so I mean, WTF? I`ve been off everything for almost 6 months now too, so my receptors should be plenty refreshed.

Whats your dose on the Revenge?I am wondering because iIwas going to order a couple of bottles soon.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Whats your dose on the Revenge?I am wondering because iIwas going to order a couple of bottles soon.

20mg per day for the first seven days and now I`m up to 30...I did the same for superdrol too.

MANimal

Awards
I haven't tried Revenge SDX myself, but I have tried Predator (MAX LMG clone) from the same company (BioScience) I'm in about 2.5 weeks and I have yet to see ONE sign of it working. Weight gain is non-existant, even though I have my diet and training very much in tact but cals are at maint. Strength is moving along normally. So far I have not experienced one side effect. No acne, no nothing. Not even the simplest of sides.

Is it just me or do we see a problem here? Maybe a bad batch? No idea. I have posed in their forum asking more more user feedback or a COA. Let's see how that goes :rolleyes:

kappaz

Banned
Awards
I haven't tried Revenge SDX myself, but I have tried Predator (MAX LMG clone) from the same company (BioScience) I'm in about 2.5 weeks and I have yet to see ONE sign of it working. Weight gain is non-existant, even though I have my diet and training very much in tact but cals are at maint. Strength is moving along normally. So far I have not experienced one side effect. No acne, no nothing. Not even the simplest of sides.

Is it just me or do we see a problem here? Maybe a bad batch? No idea. I have posed in their forum asking more more user feedback or a COA. Let's see how that goes :rolleyes:
Hmmm interesting... anyone else have no results with revenge sdx or predator?

Jared

Awards
I tried my RSDX for about 2 weeks. Didn't do much for me but I thought it was due to low carb intake.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Predetor was a weak progestin that worked for some, but not for others. As for SDX Big Pete Fox used it anfd it worked for him. I am in agreeance with fact that you have used it 4 times already. You may need a higher dosage, and what has been your off time? To suggest that something is up with Bioscience would not be cool as their rep is strong, and for some non respondance is a fact of life.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Predetor was a weak progestin that worked for some, but not for others. As for SDX Big Pete Fox used it anfd it worked for him. I am in agreeance with fact that you have used it 4 times already. You may need a higher dosage, and what has been your off time? To suggest that something is up with Bioscience would not be cool as their rep is strong, and for some non respondance is a fact of life.

It`s been about 5 months maybe since I`ve done any anabolics. Yesterdays gym workout I was slightly more pumped than normal..it maybe feels like I am on one superdrol 10mg pill - however I`m on 30 mgs now. I realize that this is the 4th cycle I`ve done, but I don`t see how the first three rocked (with same doseage) and this one is like 1/10th the results..unless the product is underdosed.