How about a Mega Zol (Prostanazol) clone? Post for support!!

joe dax

Awards
**Mega Zol (Prostanazol) clone? Please Post!!

i think it would be great!!

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a megazol transdermal. Or are transdermals gone, I remember a lot of people liking 1t and 4ad...

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
Trandermal sounds reallll good to me.

That would make prostan a lot more effective.

I'm all for clones, seeing that the generic labz products are running out.

I'd like a cheap Halodrol clone, M-TRN, and Prostan.

Whenever you get around to it, stryder.:thumbsup:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They will most likely happen. As there is a demographic for a product, a company will produce it. The money is there. It's practically begging to jump into the company's pocket book that produces the next 17b-methoxy-trienbolone and zol.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I think a company can pretty much release any clone, as long as it's cheaper than the brand name, they're probably going to be sold just as fast... If the company asks on this board, I'm sure any clone will receive the same overwhelming support. Even if people aren't familier with it, most of the guys around here are self admitted supp whores and will buy it if it's cheap enough just to add to the stock... I would...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When it comes to TRN and Zol. I would buy 4 bottles of TRN and 4 of Zol.

AHHHH!
Esp at a deal price of like 21.95.

And maybe like a Cutters Special for 89.95 for 2 bottles TRN and 2 Bottles Zol.

I would wet myself.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When it comes to TRN and Zol. I would buy 4 bottles of TRN and 4 of Zol.

AHHHH!
Esp at a deal price of like 21.95.

And maybe like a Cutters Special for 89.95 for 2 bottles TRN and 2 Bottles Zol.

I would wet myself.
Did you ever try zol as a standalone,or did you stack with trn.If you did try as a standalone what was your opinion,and sides associated?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this definitely would be a welcomed product

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Count me in, im a self admitted sup whore to the extreme!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
A prostan clone would definately be nice...

Whoever said something about a halo clone, it's already around...

But the TRN clone would come in handy as well...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From everything I've read they can't do a trn clone there was a big thread on it and A REA head of ALRI had chimed in on it.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll answer 2 Questions in this Post.

1) I tried Zol as a stand alone. It was good it cut me up quite well and I was on a calorie restricted diet. I was at 195 and I cut from 195 ate 1950 calories per day for 4 weeks every 2 weeks I ate whatever I wanted for a day. I got ripped to all hell and only lifted with only 16 minutes of cardio a day. Zol as a standalone is pretty good. However, prostanozol gave me problems with joint dryness, mega-zol did not.

2) Alri allowed GL to sell Methoxy-TRN under the name Mega-TRN. Now neither are selling them so who knows what's going on with that. The way I see it, it will nevertheless be picked up by some company. It will, it just has to happen. The money's there, they'll do it. They're just keeping the pitbull in the cage without food for a few days and then they'll throw the grease-covered midget in at the last day of the week.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They're just keeping the pitbull in the cage without food for a few days and then they'll throw the grease-covered midget in at the last day of the week.
Nice analogy :icon_lol:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can't ask about this stuff anymore, new rules! you may want to delete your post! Just a heads-up!
Ah **** did I say something wrong as well? I'll have to go re-read the new-new-rules.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Ah **** did I say something wrong as well? I'll have to go re-read the new-new-rules.
No but you can't ask about pro-hormones etc, I asked pretty much the same question the other day (well yesterday). Fortunately one of the mods deleted it and sent me a PM letting me know. You can discuss these products but not ask about source etc.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2) Alri allowed GL to sell Methoxy-TRN under the name Mega-TRN. Now neither are selling them so who knows what's going on with that. The way I see it, it will nevertheless be picked up by some company. It will, it just has to happen. The money's there, they'll do it. They're just keeping the pitbull in the cage without food for a few days and then they'll throw the grease-covered midget in at the last day of the week.

From what was explained by Arthur one can't clone a substance if one doesn't know what it is to clone. the name of the chemical was chosen my ALRi. Since ALRI never revealed exactly what the compound was another company cannot clone it. At least that is what I took from the posts. I believe GL got their raws directly from ALRI and that is why it was the same. I'm not saying it won't ever happen . But it makes sense that a company couldn't order the raws if they didn't know what to order.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established

From what was explained by Arthur one can't clone a substance if one doesn't know what it is to clone. the name of the chemical was chosen my ALRi. Since ALRI never revealed exactly what the compound was another company cannot clone it. At least that is what I took from the posts. I believe GL got their raws directly from ALRI and that is why it was the same.
Yes precisely.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
At least we already know what Prostan is, so raws should be easy to obtain from China.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I was saying that it should be easy for Stryder or someone else to source.

I know where to get powder from, but as a lawyer I have to be very careful, so I'm not about to import even a legal steroid powder.

joe dax

Awards
No but you can't ask about pro-hormones etc, I asked pretty much the same question the other day (well yesterday). Fortunately one of the mods deleted it and sent me a PM letting me know. You can discuss these products but not ask about source etc.
thanks for the heads up, i wasn't asking for any sources tho, just seeing if i wasn't the only one who thought this was a great idea

thanks basso, u r on to it, take care

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm jumping on this wagon also! Prostan!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ummm....i hope im not endangering my membership by saying that the TRN has beeen cloned.....cant say by who or where ...just that it has.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
ALRI gave the raws to GL to make mega-trn, the other product you are thinkign of is another compound. That's the word on the street.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Ummm....i hope im not endangering my membership by saying that the TRN has beeen cloned.....cant say by who or where ...just that it has.
??? that's news to me, from my understanding it has been tried but it's not even close to the same from the original (GL's version is identical to the original except dosage)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ALRI gave the raws to GL to make mega-trn, the other product you are thinkign of is another compound. That's the word on the street.

Hmmm...was unaware it was a diff. compound.....was gonna get some but might stick with GLs stuff. If anyone has tried the other stuff......drop a note....heard a good word on it....

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...was unaware it was a diff. compound.....was gonna get some but might stick with GLs stuff. If anyone has tried the other stuff......drop a note....heard a good word on it....
I'm not positive, but I think the "other" stuff you are talking about is more like Finigenx from what I heard:think:. Anywho, I tried Finigenx once, and got nice results from it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We see you lurking Stryder...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I read a write up on what was supposed the TRN clone and from what i read it is not the same. If memory is correct the product wasn't slammed as being bad but just wasn't the same as alri or GL's

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If memory is correct the product wasn't slammed as being bad but just wasn't the same as alri or GL's
I took away the same thing from that review as well. And isn't Zol considered a clone? Although now that GL has left that market a replacement would be nice.

joe dax

Awards
keep those posts coming, its good to see i'm not the only one who thinks this is a great idea!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2)
From what was explained by Arthur one can't clone a substance if one doesn't know what it is to clone. the name of the chemical was chosen my ALRi. Since ALRI never revealed exactly what the compound was another company cannot clone it. At least that is what I took from the posts. I believe GL got their raws directly from ALRI and that is why it was the same. I'm not saying it won't ever happen . But it makes sense that a company couldn't order the raws if they didn't know what to order.
What about the Trenadrol by Kilosports?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I can recall that was one of the products that was being commented on and said that only one other company successfully cloned TRN. Nobody ever said that it didn't work, it was just said that it wasn't the same as Mega/Methoxy TRN.

Last edited:
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol is 17b methoxy trienbolone.

It's 60 caps for 34.99.
I could get 90 for 29.99 but atleast it's out there.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys i'm not trying to be a D*** but this is something that I almost got in trouble for so just saying lets be careful.
I've seen the rules broken in this thead numerous times and I don't want any of you to get in trouble like I almost did. +

I was told by a mod that even saying the NAME of a company is Considered Source posting and can get you banned. Below is a list of the substances it's not just STEROIDS anymore.

you ask for a source and/or try to sell through the forum or PM: you WILL be permanently banned

- steroids
- ancillary meds
- DNP
- clen
- T3
- pro-hormones
- liquid products
- or anything that is not legally sold

Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
trenadrol is 3mg per cap though. I would rather have 90 caps of 2mg..

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Given the length of time that this thread has been around, I am operating under the assumption that if there was a problem, it would have been closed by now, or a warning would have been issued.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah i know just trying to keep everyone safe. another member posted in the thread about getting pm'd by a mod for this exact same thing and I also had a thread locked and was told it was against board rules to say the name of a company. I mean better safe than sorry right?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i know just trying to keep everyone safe. another member posted in the thread about getting pm'd by a mod for this exact same thing and I also had a thread locked and was told it was against board rules to say the name of a company. I mean better safe than sorry right?
Thanx, I cleaned up my post a little...it's more ambiguous, but those involved with it will still know what my point was. Better safe than sorry.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes better safe than sorry. I wonder what a transdermal zol would do site specific. Thoughts?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
No. These steroids work systematically, not locally.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The substance at hand is not illegal though, just discontinued....I'll have to re-read the rules.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna start doing some reading on transdermals. Maybe I should just go get a chemical engineering degree while I'm at it.