How about a Mega Zol (Prostanazol) clone? Post for support!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    Hmmm...was unaware it was a diff. compound.....was gonna get some but might stick with GLs stuff. If anyone has tried the other stuff......drop a note....heard a good word on it....
    I'm not positive, but I think the "other" stuff you are talking about is more like Finigenx from what I heard. Anywho, I tried Finigenx once, and got nice results from it.


  2. We see you lurking Stryder...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    Hmmm...was unaware it was a diff. compound.....was gonna get some but might stick with GLs stuff. If anyone has tried the other stuff......drop a note....heard a good word on it....

    I read a write up on what was supposed the TRN clone and from what i read it is not the same. If memory is correct the product wasn't slammed as being bad but just wasn't the same as alri or GL's

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    If memory is correct the product wasn't slammed as being bad but just wasn't the same as alri or GL's
    I took away the same thing from that review as well. And isn't Zol considered a clone? Although now that GL has left that market a replacement would be nice.

  5. keep those posts coming, its good to see i'm not the only one who thinks this is a great idea!!

  6. Z-max! Z-max!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    2)
    From what was explained by Arthur one can't clone a substance if one doesn't know what it is to clone. the name of the chemical was chosen my ALRi. Since ALRI never revealed exactly what the compound was another company cannot clone it. At least that is what I took from the posts. I believe GL got their raws directly from ALRI and that is why it was the same. I'm not saying it won't ever happen . But it makes sense that a company couldn't order the raws if they didn't know what to order.
    What about the Trenadrol by Kilosports?

  8. From what I can recall that was one of the products that was being commented on and said that only one other company successfully cloned TRN. Nobody ever said that it didn't work, it was just said that it wasn't the same as Mega/Methoxy TRN.
    Last edited by stxnas; 07-18-2006 at 02:59 PM.

  9. Trenadrol is 17b methoxy trienbolone.

    It's 60 caps for 34.99.
    I could get 90 for 29.99 but atleast it's out there.

  10. Hey guys i'm not trying to be a D*** but this is something that I almost got in trouble for so just saying lets be careful.
    I've seen the rules broken in this thead numerous times and I don't want any of you to get in trouble like I almost did. +


    I was told by a mod that even saying the NAME of a company is Considered Source posting and can get you banned. Below is a list of the substances it's not just STEROIDS anymore.

    you ask for a source and/or try to sell through the forum or PM: you WILL be permanently banned



    - steroids
    - ancillary meds
    - DNP
    - clen
    - T3
    - pro-hormones
    - liquid products
    - or anything that is not legally sold

    Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!
    •   
       


  11. trenadrol is 3mg per cap though. I would rather have 90 caps of 2mg..

  12. Given the length of time that this thread has been around, I am operating under the assumption that if there was a problem, it would have been closed by now, or a warning would have been issued.

  13. Indeed.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    Indeed.

    Yeah i know just trying to keep everyone safe. another member posted in the thread about getting pm'd by a mod for this exact same thing and I also had a thread locked and was told it was against board rules to say the name of a company. I mean better safe than sorry right?

  15. So where's the Zol-Derm?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Yeah i know just trying to keep everyone safe. another member posted in the thread about getting pm'd by a mod for this exact same thing and I also had a thread locked and was told it was against board rules to say the name of a company. I mean better safe than sorry right?
    Thanx, I cleaned up my post a little...it's more ambiguous, but those involved with it will still know what my point was. Better safe than sorry.

  17. Yes better safe than sorry. I wonder what a transdermal zol would do site specific. Thoughts?

  18. No. These steroids work systematically, not locally.

  19. The substance at hand is not illegal though, just discontinued....I'll have to re-read the rules.

  20. I'm gonna start doing some reading on transdermals. Maybe I should just go get a chemical engineering degree while I'm at it.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    I'm gonna start doing some reading on transdermals. Maybe I should just go get a chemical engineering degree while I'm at it.

    hey if you do let me know then we can transdermal our TRN and ZOL and look like Lee priest lol. I forgot are you still on cycle I know you were making some GREAT GAINS in strength.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    I'm gonna start doing some reading on transdermals. Maybe I should just go get a chemical engineering degree while I'm at it.
    I'd recommend a double major in bio and chem instead.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jrkarp
    Given the length of time that this thread has been around, I am operating under the assumption that if there was a problem, it would have been closed by now, or a warning would have been issued.
    i'm with u on this, we only discussung the posiblities of clones here, i'm sure if there were any rules broken, a mod would give notice on it, its turned out to be quite a decent thread with some really great positive stuff being thrown around, glad to be a part of it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    hey if you do let me know then we can transdermal our TRN and ZOL and look like Lee priest lol. I forgot are you still on cycle I know you were making some GREAT GAINS in strength.
    I'm in DAY 4 of PCT. I made a bunch of strength gains on it. My androgen receptors were really open to possibilities for a simple 2 month break from PHs.

  25. how bout a capsule with both tren & zol in it?

    i'd call it trenozolol-X!!


  26. :bruce3:

  27. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    :bruce3:
    U ROCK!!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    :bruce3:
    No way!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    :bruce3:

    OH NO my wife already says she doesn't want guests because the house looks like a pharmacy lol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    OH NO my wife already says she doesn't want guests because the house looks like a pharmacy lol

    ! My friends get a kick out of my stash.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. **Who wants bulk powerFULL? Post for support!!
    By joe dax in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 09:16 AM
  2. Mega-TRN/Mega-ZOL stack...best doe for me?
    By FENRIR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Log in
Log in