where do i get empty capsules?

megadose

Awards
where can i get cheap empty capsules so i can cap bulk milk thistle powder in them or does it matter if mix milk thistle with my shake as far as portability goes.

megadose

Awards
Did you look at the store who's subforum you're posting in?

NutraPlanet.com:
thanks didn't even see it. what's the difference between the the single o and the double oo caps. this whole capping stuff is new to me plus i have been to this website in months so bear with me.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The double 00's are larger. Single 0 holds between 400 mg-700 mg while the 00 holds between 600 mg-1000 mg...hope this helps

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grab yourself a cap'm quick, the tamper (you can fit much more in a capsule this way), and a few bag of capsules and your golden.

megadose

Awards
Grab yourself a cap'm quick, the tamper (you can fit much more in a capsule this way), and a few bag of capsules and your golden.
thanks for all the replys. Never really knew how cheap it was to do it this way. Glad i found out, those liver support by anabolic xtreme and other alike were starting to get pricy for every cycle i would run. would give rep a point but i don't think you or anyone would be able to tell:lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP will soon be offering a house brand of empty gelcaps, as well as a GREAT price on scales.