Atomic-H Use, Anyone?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
We all know about the CoA/dosing issue with Atomic-H, but has anyone used their's? I was wondering if anyone could compare it to the original "H."

I figured since the original "H" had DMT detected in it, we don't really know for sure that there was 25mg/cap of the active, so Atomic-H may be useful.

dan34

Awards
used mine at end of winni cutter at 4 a day. Seemed to be okay, but it is hard to say, just 15 days use. Used original h50 and think it would take at least 75 mg a day of that for a bulk, did not get much good or bad at 50 mg a day of that. Wish the atomic-h had panned out. Superdrol works well for me but makes me so hungry I can't diet. Haven't tried pheraplex or clones but did e-max and it did nothing so I didn't go for phera. Also orastane-e was worthless at 150mgs a day. Wish there was a low androgenic cutter that works but is cheap. You can cut on m1t but you probably wouldn't want to. I swear m1t on a mg per mg basis is as strong as an a-bomb, but I wouldn't dare take 50 mgs of m1t, although I did do 30 before the horror stories started rolling in. I weigh between 205 and 230 depending on cutting or bulking.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, dan. It's good to hear a comparison from someone that used the original.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used my bottle of atomic-H in my last Halo/TST cycle to tweek my dosing through the weeks and had fantastic results.....even though is was underdosed it ended up working out well for what i needed.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I used it as part of a stack of other compounds.....so there's no way for me to disaggregate whatever effect the Atomic H might have had from the other two compounds being used at the same time.

However, I was happy with the combined effect.

bluedelts

Awards
What brand is Atomic-H? I searched the Nutraplanet site & got no match. Thanks

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
What brand is Atomic-H? I searched the Nutraplanet site & got no match. Thanks
Atomic H was a private label clone of Halodrol made by Nutraplanet.
You won't find it on the website because there was only one run of it.

Stryder (owner of Nutraplanet) had the final capsules independently tested and although the chemical was pure, it was severely underdosed. Stryder immediately informed people, refunded all their money and let them keep the product (which he'd already shipped). So, many of us had bottles of the stuff that didn't contain enough active for a full run (because of the underdosing).....I think most didd what I did which was to throw it into a stack.

This episode should underscore why customers should ALWAYS trust Nutraplanet. They didn't have to test the product. They didn't have to publish the results. If they hadn't said a thing, plenty of people would have reported "explosive gains" based on placebo effect. They could have offered refunds only to those who shipped the bottles back (knowing that many people wouldn't bother). But no, Stryder did the right thing from beginning to end and should be remembered for doing so. :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Atomic H was a private label clone of Halodrol made by Nutraplanet.
You won't find it on the website because there was only one run of it.

Stryder (owner of Nutraplanet) had the final capsules independently tested and although the chemical was pure, it was severely underdosed. Stryder immediately informed people, refunded all their money and let them keep the product (which he'd already shipped). So, many of us had bottles of the stuff that didn't contain enough active for a full run (because of the underdosing).....I think most didd what I did which was to throw it into a stack.

This episode should underscore why customers should ALWAYS trust Nutraplanet. They didn't have to test the product. They didn't have to publish the results. If they hadn't said a thing, plenty of people would have reported "explosive gains" based on placebo effect. They could have offered refunds only to those who shipped the bottles back (knowing that many people wouldn't bother). But no, Stryder did the right thing from beginning to end and should be remembered for doing so. :thumbsup:
This is why i have no question in my mind every time i order from sam! Stand up guy and would never do anyone wrong. :clean: