best protein

1. Registered User

best protein

got my pheradrol, going to stick to the basics/whats the best protein while on a pheradrol cycle?

2. Registered User

lol... u sure your ready for this type of substance??
    the basics would be knowing about protein and not supplements such as phera
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by munstah
    My first impression also, taking Phera but not knowing anything about protien, sorry dude it just doesn't add up. Put the phera on the shelf and get your diet and anchilleries in order first for your healths sake. You can find just about any info you need right here! (you are older then 21 aren't you?)

Not trying to give you a hard time, just want to help you out.
    •   

4. Registered User

yeah thats a good one the laugh's on me. have you clicked protein lately? everything's specialized. there are more protein variety's than cereal at walmart. btw i will be 48 in september 9/16/58. now maybe i can ask a simple que. out of all available protein choices available what whould be best with the pheradrol-that is if its not past your bedtime. lol lol hehehaha.
  5. Registered User

btw basso i think the word you were trying to spell is ancillaries. not trying to give you a hard time just trying to help you out.
  6. Registered User

In your first post I thought you were lost, your second post I believe you have somehwhat of an understanding. As for picking protein powders, it depends on your wallet as well as prefrences. I am a big fan of isolates, even though they are expensive they are quality protein look into I-Pro, Nectar, Substance WPI ect . If your looking for a pre bed protein shake, id look into casein- Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide, is a great choice. If you are looking for a meal replacement there are a few out there, Im not very familiair with them as I prefer making my own with oats peanut butter and sometimes a banana.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    yeah thats a good one the laugh's on me. have you clicked protein lately? everything's specialized. there are more protein variety's than cereal at walmart. btw i will be 48 in september 9/16/58. now maybe i can ask a simple que. out of all available protein choices available what whould be best with the pheradrol-that is if its not past your bedtime. lol lol hehehaha.

Ok sorry, your post didn't come across so good, and I know my spelling sucks lol.
    The protien you want depends on when you need it and how you are going to use it. Your question is a loaded one! Like you said there are a million to choose from, like TimoteoS said Whey isolates are great, especially pre/post w/o, Casiens are much more slow released and are great at prebed. I like mixes like Matrix for morning or emergency meal replacement. Bottom line is you should try to get as much protien from real foods then choose to supplement as needed. I like to mix a scoop with my Oats in the morning, and Cottage cheese at night to bring my overall content up to where it needs to be. I have 4 different kinds of protien for different situations so you can go nuts or just use an Isolate for post workout, it's up to you. Meal replacements may be useful if you can't get enough calories during the day, I don't have that problem so I don't use them. Hope that helps a little.
  8. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

I think you're worrying a little too much on protein powders.

Why not just find a reasonably priced whey protein blend, like ON's or All-they-Whey's. The many different kinds of isolates are just different methods of purifying, and different purities.

As for getting your protein requirements, why don't you "stick to the basics" and just eat real food.

BTW, what does your PCT look like?
  9. Registered User

very good advice/thanks guys. decided to go with nector just because everyone seems to like the taste, and ultra peptide because i like to have something before bed-helps me sleep better. sinner-pct will be nolva,rebound rx and have letro in case i need it, going to go with restore the new one from alri and activate/after that going to try the new diesel test.btw i try to eat right but i work in a factory, 3 10 minute breaks no lunch, so i usually drink my lunch thru out the day,pre mixed. again great advice thanks.
  10. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by munstah

repped.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    very good advice/thanks guys. decided to go with nector just because everyone seems to like the taste, and ultra peptide because i like to have something before bed-helps me sleep better. sinner-post cycle therapy will be nolva,rebound rx and have letro in case i need it, going to go with restore the new one from alri and activate/after that going to try the new diesel test.btw i try to eat right but i work in a factory, 3 10 minute breaks no lunch, so i usually drink my lunch thru out the day,pre mixed. again great advice thanks.
    if you have trouble getting meals in and what not, Id look into sipping xtend throughout the day...
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

IMO if you are hard dieting then you should ONLY use Isolate.

Otherwise you can use a blend and save a few bucks. Of course I am partial to Anabolic Innovations Whey protien as we have 19 different flavors. You can see the feedback on the flavors in the Anabolic Innovations forum on this board.

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Home

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.

Nectar is some good tasting stuff, I always keep some around so when I have a sweet craving it fills the bill. It's $$ though and when you run out (which will happen quickly) listen to Crowler, their protien is cheap, tastes good and they have Cookies!! I have 10lbs of protien on the way from AI, love trying new flavors.
  14. Registered User

ok crowler since protein is your business hook me up. fri is payday, wife says $80.00 is my limit see what you can do for that price range. remember i drink my lunch thru out the day-not the kind in a brown paper bag/no booze, 12 yrs sober. you do me right and you got a solid customer.
  15. Registered User

For taste, I think the best protein is Beverly Internationl Ultimate Muscle Protein. In addition, it has a good protein combination, Beverly Muscle Amino Protein Blend (milk protein isolate, calcium caseinate,
    whey protein concentrate, egg white, L-arginine, L-glutamine, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-valine).
    The only negative in my mind is the cost as it costs slightly more than most other powders.

Nutraplanet has it and I wish they would put it on sale.
    Beverly Int.
  16. Board Supporter

Yeah Beverly protein does taste great. I am using the Muscle Provider Vanilla right now and it is working out nicely. I love the blends of whey and egg...great for in-between or in addition to a meal.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best protein for weight gain?
    By thatdguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 04:18 PM
  2. Best Protein Bar?
    By SacDIESEL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 07:10 PM
  3. best protein before bed?
    By JBlaze in forum Supplements