Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know revenge is superdrol what is predator?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I've found one place out of my favorite 10 that even carry it, and absolutely no verbage on it, sorry. Even did a websearch.
anyone?

edit: hell I can't even get the website for the manufactuer of this stuff. maybe they don't have one? :blink:

DaveB

Awards
I got a bottle this kicking around too. Pretty sure it is Max LMG clone, would make sence with the label

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Predator is a Max LMG clone. You can get more info on our products by going to BioScienceTech.net: Products Overview

Hope this clears up any confusion....:D

I've found one place out of my favorite 10 that even carry it, and absolutely no verbage on it, sorry. Even did a websearch.
anyone?

edit: hell I can't even get the website for the manufactuer of this stuff. maybe they don't have one? :blink:

joe dax

Awards
its the same as generic labz X Mass, so here's some guff

The active compound in X-MASS is the real deal, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. Most are aware of this structure now, but it is definitely worth including in the Generic Labz offerings. This powerful said to be Tren-like product is legal because it is a progestin. X-MASS is a progestin structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486. Some have stated that it acts like an "anti-progesterone" in lower dosages. Reports support the belief that X-MASS has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in test subjects. It is not a 17-methyl alkylated product thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. Benefits: 1) Weight Gain 2) Increased Strength 3) Faster Recovery from ass kicking training 4) Non-17-alkylated

good luck

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you da man joe

bluedelts

Awards
its the same as generic labz X Mass, so here's some guff

The active compound in X-MASS is the real deal, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. Most are aware of this structure now, but it is definitely worth including in the Generic Labz offerings. This powerful said to be Tren-like product is legal because it is a progestin. X-MASS is a progestin structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486. Some have stated that it acts like an "anti-progesterone" in lower dosages. Reports support the belief that X-MASS has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in test subjects. It is not a 17-methyl alkylated product thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. Benefits: 1) Weight Gain 2) Increased Strength 3) Faster Recovery from ass kicking training 4) Non-17-alkylated

good luck
How many mg per capsule in this stuff if anyoe knows? Want to compare to generic labs x=mass. Thanks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Predator is 25mg...sorry for the ambiguity the first time around.

Last edited: