predator

  1. predator


    i know revenge is superdrol what is predator?


  2. I've found one place out of my favorite 10 that even carry it, and absolutely no verbage on it, sorry. Even did a websearch.
    anyone?



    edit: hell I can't even get the website for the manufactuer of this stuff. maybe they don't have one?

  3. I got a bottle this kicking around too. Pretty sure it is Max LMG clone, would make sence with the label
    •   
       


  4. max lmg clone

  5. Predator is a Max LMG clone. You can get more info on our products by going to BioScienceTech.net: Products Overview

    Hope this clears up any confusion....

    Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    I've found one place out of my favorite 10 that even carry it, and absolutely no verbage on it, sorry. Even did a websearch.
    anyone?



    edit: hell I can't even get the website for the manufactuer of this stuff. maybe they don't have one?

  6. its the same as generic labz X Mass, so here's some guff

    The active compound in X-MASS is the real deal, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. Most are aware of this structure now, but it is definitely worth including in the Generic Labz offerings. This powerful said to be Tren-like product is legal because it is a progestin. X-MASS is a progestin structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486. Some have stated that it acts like an "anti-progesterone" in lower dosages. Reports support the belief that X-MASS has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in test subjects. It is not a 17-methyl alkylated product thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. Benefits: 1) Weight Gain 2) Increased Strength 3) Faster Recovery from ass kicking training 4) Non-17-alkylated

    good luck

  7. you da man joe

  8. Quote Originally Posted by joe dax
    its the same as generic labz X Mass, so here's some guff

    The active compound in X-MASS is the real deal, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. Most are aware of this structure now, but it is definitely worth including in the Generic Labz offerings. This powerful said to be Tren-like product is legal because it is a progestin. X-MASS is a progestin structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486. Some have stated that it acts like an "anti-progesterone" in lower dosages. Reports support the belief that X-MASS has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in test subjects. It is not a 17-methyl alkylated product thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. Benefits: 1) Weight Gain 2) Increased Strength 3) Faster Recovery from ass kicking training 4) Non-17-alkylated

    good luck
    How many mg per capsule in this stuff if anyoe knows? Want to compare to generic labs x=mass. Thanks

  9. Predator is 25mg...sorry for the ambiguity the first time around.
    Last edited by stxnas; 07-18-2006 at 01:56 PM.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bluedelts
    How many mg per capsule in this stuff if anyoe knows? Want to compare to generic labs x=mass. Thanks
    Predator 25mg:X-mass 50mg per cap.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Wildmans Predator Log.
    By wildman536 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 06:13 PM
  2. Predator
    By Vitruvian in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 01:44 PM
  3. Predator @ Nutraplanet
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:56 AM
  4. Alien Vs Predator Opinions...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-22-2004, 03:36 PM
Log in
Log in