• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey sam you getting this is soon heard it is suppossed to be out next week>

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know Stryder is away but bump for updates on this one as soon as he returns.

Mr.50

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did alri use testers for this? if so what are the links? very interested in this pct.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will be running testers on this one soon :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Big - they've given out Restore + JW to a few folks on here. I know John and Viper and FitnFirm (plus Raven - but she's biased ;) ).

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I'm 2 weeks into a straight JW cycle at the normal 3 caps/day. I'm investiagting a new protocol, that I may add at the end of the 4 weeks to:
Continue JW for an additonal 4 weeks at 3 caps/day + Restore at 3 caps/day.

Or: I was also thinking of bumping the JW up to maybe 4 or 5 caps/day + Restore at 3 caps/day.

Still investigating.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
viperspit-why i ask is because restore almost sounds to good to be true, if it does what it says its almost like alri designed this supp. just for me. what do you think of restore, diesel test added to my reg pct. w/jw to follow? currently on pheradrol cycle-btw great stuff.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
viperspit-why i ask is because restore almost sounds to good to be true, if it does what it says its almost like alri designed this supp. just for me. what do you think of restore, diesel test added to my reg post cycle therapy. w/jw to follow? currently on pheradrol cycle-btw great stuff.
I'm not sure I'd mix the Diesel Test with Restore. Are you experiencing any shutdown on cycle? I know PP is rather mild and not many experience shutdown with it. If you have Restore, I'd run Restore plus your normal post cycle therapy auxillary supps, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne, etc. etc. Otherwise, it would be hard to gage Restores Test boosting abilities.

JW would be and is a perfect follow-up to that cycle. (I've heard from several Lab Rats) :D

I'd like to hear from more experienced people than myself. I'd also like to hear from ALRI on this. I'll try getting hold of Raven or Authur later and follow-up with this thread.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no shut down that i can tell but alri said about the orig that just because libido stays high doesnt mean you dont shut down. btw im 47 and i will be doing restore pct. but for a guy my age dt sounds like it would be great w/restore.