chizled question

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sam, I think I already know the answer to this, but im gonna ask anyways...are you getting any of the Xtreme Formulations Chizeled back in stock? Figured you were trying to get rid of it, but just thought id ask. Thanks in advance

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Hey Sam, I think I already know the answer to this, but im gonna ask anyways...are you getting any of the Xtreme Formulations Chizeled back in stock? Figured you were trying to get rid of it, but just thought id ask. Thanks in advance
no!!! i cant belive its out of stock. i just bought some a week ago and absolutely love the stuff so i was gonna pick up a few more since there was that awesome special for $5 bottles. damn... you snooze, you lose i guess. this product is great for energy and i dont experience any crash with it whatsoever. i want more!

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I think it has a decent ingredient profile as well dam 5 bucks and i missed it!!!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I think it has a decent ingredient profile as well dam 5 bucks and i missed it!!!
Yeah, I felt like a dumb ass cause I read the ingredients list, and saw the price, and I was lie HELL YEAH I'm BUYING SOME OF THIS!!.........and in my excitement, did not realize the *out of stock* :( :sad: :mad:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, you guys didn't waste time with that sale...I believe that product is actually discontinued by XF.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Too bad I missed this, I really like the product.