Bulk Cissus Now in Stock!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
USPLabs and NutraPlanet are proud to team up to bring you Bulk Cissus Powder. Perfect for mega dosing or for the savvy shopper...exclusively at NutraPlanet!

100 grams: $9.99 :bb:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Well USP Cissus for 2 caps is 1200mg or so and I think people are megadosing at around 12-20 caps a day?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to order this, does this need to be capped or can I throw it in drink? Also what's the dose measurement 1gram = TableSpoon?

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Price!!

I have been purchasing bulk Cissus from a quality vendor for what was a good price at $12 for 75 grams. Thats 33% more than your price on a per gram basis.

Outstanding guys!

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to order this, does this need to be capped or can I throw it in drink? Also what's the dose measurement 1gram = TableSpoon?
To my taste buds fresh Cissus powder tastes like unflavored instant tea. Not unpleasant.

As it becomes more exposed to oxidation the flavor gets worse.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
To my taste buds fresh Cissus powder tastes like unflavored instant tea. Not unpleasant.

As it becomes more exposed to oxidation the flavor gets worse.
Do you just eat and wash back or do you mix it?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ill have to pick some up later this year and try megadosing cissus.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Do you just eat and wash back or do you mix it?
I take it to strengthen my stomach lining so I don't need much. I take a rounded quarter teaspoon of Cissus, fill the back of my throat w/ a little water, tilt the head back and dump the Cissus powder into the back of my throat and swallow.

In the early days I'd mix w/ water maybe add splenda and drink it.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info (sounds like my early creatine dosing). I'll have to play with it and see what works for me.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
so for $20 you can megadose at 12 caps on workout days and the supply would last for 30 days at least. Not bad and all.:jaw:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Word on the bulk Powefull.

We need to make this happen!
Now!!!

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
any thoughts on when the cissus will be available again, will be making an order as soon as it is in stock.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shipping out Monday so I should be receiving it Wednesday...

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know if there's any real benefit to split your dose up versus taking it all at once? I'm specifically curious about this in regardes to tendon/joint help and whether not taking it all at once would matter.

1/4 level teaspoon = 900 mg

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know if there's any real benefit to split your dose up versus taking it all at once? I'm specifically curious about this in regardes to tendon/joint help and whether not taking it all at once would matter.

Dude, your avatar is too disturbing! I read this post 10 minutes ago and I can't wipe it from my memory, excuse me I think I'm gonna be sick :run:

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
bulk cissus out of stock? anyword on when some more will be in?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
BAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all Jayhawkk's fault... he never comes home to eat anymore............ :(

Dude, your avatar is too disturbing! I read this post 10 minutes ago and I can't wipe it from my memory, excuse me I think I'm gonna be sick :run:

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
thanks stryder... just put an order in for some anagen, cissus, and cinnulin. was kinda waiting for the bulk cissus to get back in before i made the order.