My respects to Styder

He was the only company to contact us about selling bulk Cissus Q. The bueaty is styder will have the Cissus extracted with USPlabs special extraction Method assuring the pure quality. He will have the extract that Made Cissus Famous. He is probably paying a cheaper price:thumbsup:

Thank you!

take care

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friggin awesome. Price check?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stryder you are da man :burger:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks ceosm, I'm proud to team up with USPLabs in offering the specially extracted bulk Cissus...I'm also proud to have been the first company to carry the USPLabs line. It's been a real honor growing our companies together :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
More info on pricing and availability coming soon...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Damn you Sam!!!!!

Why didn't you get this sooner (in Nancy Kerrigan voice....)
:saw:

Thanks ceosm, I'm proud to team up with USPLabs in offering the specially extracted bulk Cissus...I'm also proud to have been the first company to carry the USPLabs line. It's been a real honor growing our companies together :)
I concur! (my new favorite word makes me feel lawyerish.lol)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well this might make mega dosing cissus much more affordable, I look forward to this and may be purchasing some later this year when im read to starting using a few things again.

BillyB

S.N.S. Rep
Awards
Very cool, that a very respectable move on Styder's part.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I almosted nutted when I read this. Good deal! I think I may get my boss on Cissus too, he just busted his knee up bad in tennis and it isn't healing as quickly as he'd like.

rkretz

Awards
I dont have any pain issues but have heard cirrus is anabolic if used in high doses. Has anyone seen any strength/size gains from using cirrus or is that just product hype. IE. is it worth taking in bulk for that purpose or much better stuff for the money.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont have any pain issues but have heard cirrus is anabolic if used in high doses. Has anyone seen any strength/size gains from using cirrus or is that just product hype. IE. is it worth taking in bulk for that purpose or much better stuff for the money.
many comment on anabolic affects from mega-dosing CISSUS (not cirrus :lol:). Search on this board for cissus and mega dosing, you will find lots on it.

Although, Cissus is some cirrus stuff:}

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Got my order. Gonna alternate between sponsors though, spread the love. Hat's off though, this is good stuff.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If so inclined, one can cap this in 000 caps @1000mg per cap.. ;)