Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stryder-you gotta stop this the wife is already ****ty about last weeks order and ive tallied up another 150 order for next week. there goes my overtime pay. great deals-btw thanks for cleaning up my order mess.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where would we be without the good women in our lives? :D

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Stryder, you are an evil evil man. Everytime I put in an order you come up with some amazing hard to resist offer....damn you!! My fiance is really starting to dislike you as we are trying to save cash for a wedding and I am spending it behind her back.

I feel like I am having an affair LOL lol lol lol

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder, you are an evil evil man. Everytime I put in an order you come up with some amazing hard to resist offer....damn you!! My fiance is really starting to dislike you as we are trying to save cash for a wedding and I am spending it behind her back.

I feel like I am having an affair LOL lol lol lol
You adulterer--LOL!

Hope the wedding goes well...I know it can be stressful planning it out, but it's going to be one of the most memorable times of your life so enjoy every minute of it!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I thought I was the only one who had that problem :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a reminder that this is the last week for the RXT sale. Sale ends Sunday June 25th. :hammer:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a reminder from your friendly neighborhood Dunedain Ranger...the RXT sale will end Sun 25th and prices will be going up ;)