Bulk alcar

  1. New Member
    gaberox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Bulk alcar


    Will this be in stock by june 19th?

  2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    26689
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yes, it should be here before the 19th...will email our supplier and see if we can get an ETA for you.
  3. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I likey Alcar Is my friend
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    I likey Alcar Is my friend

    I have ALCAR waiting to be capped because the taste is so horrible. I do recommend it all the time too.
  5. New Member
    gaberox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    I have ALCAR waiting to be capped because the taste is so horrible. I do recommend it all the time too.
    Mixing it with crystal light works very well.Also adding it to a nice flavored product like Xceed or Xpand works to mask the taste completly.Alcar+r-ala+Xceed=
  6. Senior Member
    Viperspit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    1002
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Alcar taste like
  7. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    I have ALCAR waiting to be capped because the taste is so horrible. I do recommend it all the time too.
    I had been mixing it with xceed, cant tell much then But now I will try it with the primed, which has a very strong sour sorta flavor.
  8. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Alcar taste like

    I dunno, If you ask me that smiley looks pretty damn happy licking that booty
  9. New Member
    gaberox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Alcar taste like
    Smells like cat piss too.
  10. New Member
    gaberox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Yes, it should be here before the 19th...will email our supplier and see if we can get an ETA for you.
    Any ETA as of yet.Also will the citrulline be in stock same time as the alcar?
  11. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    19104
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

    Bump.:bruce1:
  12. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    26689
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    CM is back in stock too...
  13. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    26689
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bulk ALCAR back in stock!
  14. Senior Member
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3040
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    95.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gaberox
    Smells like cat piss too.
    I was wondering if mine had gone bad... reminded me more of wet carpet (not necessarily from a cat).
  15. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    1993
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    49.38%

    I like ALCAR but it gives me the nastiest, most foul farts. I'm going to try lower dosages.
  16. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    19104
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by jrkarp
    I like ALCAR but it gives me the nastiest, most foul farts. I'm going to try lower dosages.
    How much do you take in at one sitting?And daily total?
  17. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    1993
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    49.38%

    I was taking 2g at a time, twice a day.
  18. Senior Member
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3040
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    95.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped218
    How much do you take in at one sitting?And daily total?
    I would start out at 3-4g/day, in split doses. I would not go too far over, or at least assess your "tolerance."

    The reason I say "tolerance" is that some people may be predisposed to Trimethylaminuria - Usually a genetic disorder in which you cannot efficiently metabolize trimethylamine. Trimethylamine is what causes fish to, well smell like fish. People with Trimethylaminuria generally will excrete it through bodily fluids (sweat, saliva, etc.), causing them to reek of fish (Fish Odor Syndrome).

    Even if you are not clincally classified as genetically having Trimethylaminuria, it is possible to "aquire" it from precursor overload - Carnitine being one of the precursors. I found this out the hard way, taking 3-4g doses at a time. Had no F'in clue what was causing it... til I did a little research . I had been dosing at 1g 3x/day with no problem, and started to smell after bumping the doses to 3-4g at a time. Quite embarrassing, I must say, because I couldn't even smell it (and I hate fish), but others pointed it out.



    Trimethylaminuria: The Fish Malodor Syndrome -- Mitchell and Smith 29 (4): 517 -- Drug Metabolism and Disposition



    Trimethylaminuria
  19. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    19104
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69
    I would start out at 3-4g/day, in split doses. I would not go too far over, or at least assess your "tolerance."

    The reason I say "tolerance" is that some people may be predisposed to Trimethylaminuria - Usually a genetic disorder in which you cannot efficiently metabolize trimethylamine. Trimethylamine is what causes fish to, well smell like fish. People with Trimethylaminuria generally will excrete it through bodily fluids (sweat, saliva, etc.), causing them to reek of fish (Fish Odor Syndrome).

    Even if you are not clincally classified as genetically having Trimethylaminuria, it is possible to "aquire" it from precursor overload - Carnitine being one of the precursors. I found this out the hard way, taking 3-4g doses at a time. Had no F'in clue what was causing it... til I did a little research . I had been dosing at 1g 3x/day with no problem, and started to smell after bumping the doses to 3-4g at a time. Quite embarrassing, I must say, because I couldn't even smell it (and I hate fish), but others pointed it out.



    Trimethylaminuria: The Fish Malodor Syndrome -- Mitchell and Smith 29 (4): 517 -- Drug Metabolism and Disposition



    Trimethylaminuria
  20. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    yeah good post
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NP's BULK ALCAR NOW AVAILABLE!
    By stryder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 05:50 AM
  2. UNBELIEVABLE BULK ALCAR SALE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 11:18 AM
  3. Bulk ALCAR SALE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 07:24 PM
  4. BULK ALCAR NOW AVAILABLE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 12:09 AM
  5. Bulk ALCAR COMING SOON!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 12:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in