Considering ordering from nutraplanet...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually stick with 1fast because they're super speedy and reliable, but there are a couple products here I'd like to try.

How quick in general is nutraplanet? And can someone say how long it'll be for a small order (1-2 small bottles of stuff) to SoCal, usually (take 1fast: I know it's two days to me every time)? Is there the option to use USPS, or only UPS/FedEX?

I'm asking because last time I tried ordering elsewhere it took 11 days to arrive.

Thanks!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I live in So Cal as well. NP has great service. I'm usually very suprised at how quickly things arrive. I've never has a shipment that wasn't spot on and on time.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to hear. Can you give a time frame?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
poison, thank you for your consideration! USPS will be your best bet for a 2-3 business day delivery time. We are on the east coast so going FedEx or UPS will take about 4-5 business days.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Ya, it took 5 days to Chico, Ca, which is in nor cal.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are several shipping options. Standard shipping, I think, is FedEx residential and for $0.15 more you can get USPS Priority Mail. Unless you order at night, your order usually ships out the day you order it. NP has about the fastest and most consistent shipping of any place I've ever used. Go for it, you won't be disappointed.

dd

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
poison, thank you for your consideration! USPS will be your best bet for a 2-3 business day delivery time. We are on the east coast so going FedEx or UPS will take about 4-5 business days.
Very nice, thanks for the reply. I'll give you guys a try this time...

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
NP is the best. Hands down.....

Spartan117

Awards
poison, I highly reccomend NP. You will not be dissappointed. They are by far the best online retailer that I have ever used.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet is awesome. I actually married the owner of Nutraplanet since he treated me so well with the great customer service and low prices.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I usually stick with 1fast because they're super speedy and reliable, but there are a couple products here I'd like to try.

How quick in general is nutraplanet? And can someone say how long it'll be for a small order (1-2 small bottles of stuff) to SoCal, usually (take 1fast: I know it's two days to me every time)? Is there the option to use USPS, or only UPS/FedEX?

I'm asking because last time I tried ordering elsewhere it took 11 days to arrive.

Thanks!
Nutraplanet is the best service I've ever received from an online vendor.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New Orleans , And took 3days. I will cont. to shop from them.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I ordered from these guys on 5/29/06 and I rec'ved my items on 5/31/06. I always picked the standard fedx shipment and my items always come within 2 to 3 days.

Now, if these guys can give out coupon codes...that would be great. {hint hint}

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great feedback guys, thanks!