Customer Feedback Suggestion Box!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would like to take this time to personally thank Bobo and the moderators for the opportunity to serve on AM. NutraPlanet has been blessed with tremendous success and growth over the past year and a half and we attribute it to the amazing AM community.

In our efforts to better serve our customers, we would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions on how we can improve our services. We are currently working on improving our site to offer better product descriptions and supplement facts. We are also working on implementing other "behind the scenes" upgrades to improve efficiancy and streamline our processes.

We have recently added a third party compliance company to ensure your shopping experience at NutraPlanet is secured and safe.

Thanks to all the AM community for going on 2 years of business...we couldn't have done it without you!!! :clap2:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to start off my comments by commenting on how much I hate you Sam. Simply because I ordered Cissus on like Tuesday, and then on Saturday all of the sudden you are offering that great deal. Besides that, you have done an amazing job..

:D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great...not this again...now where did I put my violin?

:D

Spartan117

Awards
Stryder, no complaints really, great service. Just one thing, if a product is outta stock is there any way it could say that before putting it in the cart. Just a minor thing.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder, no complaints really, great service. Just one thing, if a product is outta stock is there any way it could say that before putting it in the cart. Just a minor thing.
Yes, currently the site is set up that way...

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
First I want to say how pleased I have been with the service, pricing and availability from you guys. I've been recommending your store to everyone, which kind of scares me. Seems like everytime I find a good store they grow to fast, jack prices then implode. Hope you guys are taking the necessary precautions to remain "de best".
The only comment I'd like to make is that shipping costs to APO is Friggin expensive. I know the costs are higher, but when you make an order for $80 then have to tack $30 on for shipping I almost (almost) go to GNC (not really). But I must say 5-6 days to APO is pretty fast, you guys must have the order in the box before I hit enter.

Thanks for the great service (and shipping to APO in the 1st place! you'd be suprised how many don't)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Basso, thank you for the kind words and for your service. It is appreciated by so many!

In regards to the APO pricing, those are rates posted by USPS. Our site sends the weight and address to USPS and they calculate the actual shipping costs.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
You guys are great, its USPS tracking that sucks balls.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Basso, thank you for the kind words and for your service. It is appreciated by so many!

In regards to the APO pricing, those are rates posted by USPS. Our site sends the weight and address to USPS and they calculate the actual shipping costs.
Yeh I know, there postage rapists!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work boss.

Excellent company.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet=Best customer service on the net.:head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam, just wanted to say I've placed many orders with you and I've never been disappointed.... In fact It might be time to order some pherabol :D I think I speak for us all when I say you've set the bar for customer service. Keep up the great work bro. :box:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quit blowing smoke up my skirt and start telling me how I can improve damn it! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quit blowing smoke up my skirt and start telling me how I can improve damn it! :D
lol.....honestly I haven't noticed anything that obvious that needs improvement, but I'm making an order now so I'll get back to ya on that one :bb3:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Free samples with orders. I realize that you can only give out what the vendors leave with you, but those little free samples make it feel like Christmas. Bug the vendors to give you more.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Free samples with orders. I realize that you can only give out what the vendors leave with you, but those little free samples make it feel like Christmas. Bug the vendors to give you more.

I have placed orders from sites and was more happy to see the free samples than the product that I spent a ton of money on! Big Bump for this one! Good suggestion yeahright

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I have placed orders from sites and was more happy to see the free samples than the product that I spent a ton of money on! Big Bump for this one! Good suggestion yeahright
Exactly.....you're already expecting the product you ordered so it's almost a let-down when you open the box....but when there is some unexpected goodie (nevermind that it's a 50 cent sample of something), it feels good.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly.....you're already expecting the product you ordered so it's almost a let-down when you open the box....but when there is some unexpected goodie (nevermind that it's a 50 cent sample of something), it feels good.
I also couldn't agree more.....good point bro.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bingo, this is the only suggestion I've been able to think of as well. I order most of my supplements from Nutraplanet, and between the customer service, selection, and prices, I really couldn't think of any other suggestions to make.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
First I want to say how pleased I have been with the service, pricing and availability from you guys. I've been recommending your store to everyone, which kind of scares me. Seems like everytime I find a good store they grow to fast, jack prices then implode. Hope you guys are taking the necessary precautions to remain "de best".
I wanted to bump this. I would HATE to see the planet turn into another 1fart400, which grew too fast and didn't take those "necessary precautions" while they were at it. I guess quickly increasing order count and thus cash inflow was too sweet to reject and he didn't want to compromise on profits by hiring new cs people or improving the website (you still don't know if something's in stock or not before ordering, and they don't even bother getting back to you about it).

I don't see that happening though, Sam's not a greedy man... or is he? :run: :p

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
What about price matching with other sites, very few of your prices can be beat anyway so you sure wouldn't lose to much money. You may actually bring in more business from those who try to save that 50 cents by ordering elsewhere. I think it's Supwharehouse that you enter the url from the better price and they beat it by 5%. Also what about some type of reward system where you recommend others and get some virtual dollars or free gift etc. Just some ideas.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't see that happening though, Sam's not a greedy man... or is he? :run: :p
$$$ :ntome: LOL!
No but seriously...I'm a business man and in business to make money but there are right ways of doing so and wrong ways. I'd rather make a buck offering a service to my customers not a disservice.

gaberox

Awards
Samples and free t shirts make a man very,very happy.
How about free shipping on fairly large orders like 150-200 plus dollars.