"In the Zone": (My Focus XT review)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank Nutraplanet and SNS for the chance to use an log my experiences about the product Focus XT pink lemonade flavor. As always I will tell you everything think. Good or bad...

I will beusing this product in two main ways:1) If I am just dragging butt and need a quick pick me up 2) Pre-workout for in the Zone Aid.

My first impression was the overall tate of the product. It really tated and had the consitency of pink lemonade! This was a nice surprise as I have drank 'a many chaulky fruit flavored concoctions in my day. It wasn't too sweet or bitter, just about like a pink lemonade flavor you'd drink for taste. :)

My Pre-workout concoction was Xtend, Xceed, Focus XT, and some CM that I used an ice pick to break me off a chunk (wink-wink Stryder is the man ;)) So the taste of this drink was pretty funky, but doable. It was a shoulders, triceps and 30 minutes of cardio night. I was eager to lift, but not jittery. I felt a clear conection between myself and what I needed to do. I was much closer to being in The Zone. For me being in the zone is one the great things about being active. I felt really good. I was as strong at the end of my workout as I was in the begining.

Very cool.

I will continue to update this as new ideas or experiecnes with the product that need to be mentioned. Thanks again!!

:dl:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for volunteering to test out this product for NP and SNS :thumbsup: Looking forward to your feedback!
and some CM that I used an ice pick to break me off a chunk (wink-wink Stryder is the man ;))
;)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Update:

I have been using Focus XT as needed for the last couple of weeks and really have enjoyed it's effects. I have used it in both physically and menally demanding situations. Besides being just a great, clean energy supp it seems to recharge you to be able to come back fresher and ready. Last week I had 3 days of outdoor DEMANDING concert work. After much sunburn (and I am sure catabolism) I did a quick shot of Focus and Xtend. I swole up and picked up the whole crew and brought us back from crapping out DURING the gig.

I have been hitting PRs the last few weeks. Not quite at Beelzebubs level, but it is his training style I have been employing. The Focus XT has surely been helping me. :) I will be thinking very hard about picking up my own when the jug is empty. This is a recommend product so far. :woohoo:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a winner...thanks motiv8er :thumbsup:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad you are liking it. I look forward to hearing anymore of your thoughts on it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am about to be monving to Costa Rica with my GF, we'll be teaching EFL there. I am working on improving my Spanish, ok, I am really learning Spanish. I am taking the Focus XT before a session and it makes the info seem to get into my brain and be usable so much easier. The point I am making is this would be a life saver for a college student or high end head type who needs to dish out some grey matter for the board. I am excited to find out what other uses for this product I may find!

As Costa goes, Sam, can you ship there? I might be able to send you a post card, or something. :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am about to be monving to Costa Rica with my GF, we'll be teaching EFL there. I am working on improving my Spanish, ok, I am really learning Spanish. I am taking the Focus XT before a session and it makes the info seem to get into my brain and be usable so much easier. The point I am making is this would be a life saver for a college student or high end head type who needs to dish out some grey matter for the board. I am excited to find out what other uses for this product I may find!

As Costa goes, Sam, can you ship there? I might be able to send you a post card, or something. :)
Wow, talk about a change of scenery...sounds cool. Tell you what, if you send me a post card, I'll ship you out products...deal? ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey now, what do I get sent out of this deal? :think:

On a serious note...glad you are liking the Focus.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey now, what do I get sent out of this deal? :think:

On a serious note...glad you are liking the Focus.
We may also be able to send postcards for supps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We may also be able to send postcards for supps.
If you could send a couple of the Costa Rican ladies along with the postcards we might have a deal. Eh? :whip: