"In the Zone": (My Focus XT review) - AnabolicMinds.com

"In the Zone": (My Focus XT review)

1. Registered User

"In the Zone": (My Focus XT review)

I would like to thank Nutraplanet and SNS for the chance to use an log my experiences about the product Focus XT pink lemonade flavor. As always I will tell you everything think. Good or bad...

I will beusing this product in two main ways:1) If I am just dragging butt and need a quick pick me up 2) Pre-workout for in the Zone Aid.

My first impression was the overall tate of the product. It really tated and had the consitency of pink lemonade! This was a nice surprise as I have drank 'a many chaulky fruit flavored concoctions in my day. It wasn't too sweet or bitter, just about like a pink lemonade flavor you'd drink for taste.

My Pre-workout concoction was Xtend, Xceed, Focus XT, and some CM that I used an ice pick to break me off a chunk (wink-wink Stryder is the man ) So the taste of this drink was pretty funky, but doable. It was a shoulders, triceps and 30 minutes of cardio night. I was eager to lift, but not jittery. I felt a clear conection between myself and what I needed to do. I was much closer to being in The Zone. For me being in the zone is one the great things about being active. I felt really good. I was as strong at the end of my workout as I was in the begining.

Very cool.

I will continue to update this as new ideas or experiecnes with the product that need to be mentioned. Thanks again!!

:dl:
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Thanks for volunteering to test out this product for NP and SNS Looking forward to your feedback!
    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    and some CM that I used an ice pick to break me off a chunk (wink-wink Stryder is the man )
  3. Registered User

Update:

I have been using Focus XT as needed for the last couple of weeks and really have enjoyed it's effects. I have used it in both physically and menally demanding situations. Besides being just a great, clean energy supp it seems to recharge you to be able to come back fresher and ready. Last week I had 3 days of outdoor DEMANDING concert work. After much sunburn (and I am sure catabolism) I did a quick shot of Focus and Xtend. I swole up and picked up the whole crew and brought us back from crapping out DURING the gig.

I have been hitting PRs the last few weeks. Not quite at Beelzebubs level, but it is his training style I have been employing. The Focus XT has surely been helping me. I will be thinking very hard about picking up my own when the jug is empty. This is a recommend product so far.
    •   

4. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Sounds like a winner...thanks motiv8er
  5. Board Sponsor

Glad you are liking it. I look forward to hearing anymore of your thoughts on it.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  6. Registered User

I am about to be monving to Costa Rica with my GF, we'll be teaching EFL there. I am working on improving my Spanish, ok, I am really learning Spanish. I am taking the Focus XT before a session and it makes the info seem to get into my brain and be usable so much easier. The point I am making is this would be a life saver for a college student or high end head type who needs to dish out some grey matter for the board. I am excited to find out what other uses for this product I may find!

As Costa goes, Sam, can you ship there? I might be able to send you a post card, or something.
  7. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

I am about to be monving to Costa Rica with my GF, we'll be teaching EFL there. I am working on improving my Spanish, ok, I am really learning Spanish. I am taking the Focus XT before a session and it makes the info seem to get into my brain and be usable so much easier. The point I am making is this would be a life saver for a college student or high end head type who needs to dish out some grey matter for the board. I am excited to find out what other uses for this product I may find!

As Costa goes, Sam, can you ship there? I might be able to send you a post card, or something.
    Wow, talk about a change of scenery...sounds cool. Tell you what, if you send me a post card, I'll ship you out products...deal?
  8. Board Sponsor

Hey now, what do I get sent out of this deal?

On a serious note...glad you are liking the Focus.

9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Hey now, what do I get sent out of this deal?

On a serious note...glad you are liking the Focus.
    We may also be able to send postcards for supps.
  10. Board Sponsor

We may also be able to send postcards for supps.
    If you could send a couple of the Costa Rican ladies along with the postcards we might have a deal. Eh?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Problem with my Focus XT
    By Ninjo in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 06:55 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:52 AM
  3. "In the ZONE"
    By Pleonastic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 11:47 PM
  4. traveling abroad in the middle of my cycle...
    By LilDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 08:44 PM