bulk HMB servings

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

bulk HMB servings

I recently bought 200g of HMB from Nutraplanet and it says on the package that 1 teaspoon = 1.5 g. Is this possibly a misprint? It seems like I'm going through it way too fast for it to be right. Also another source I've bought HMB from had servings of 2.44 g per teaspoon.

2. CDB
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jas123
    I recently bought 200g of HMB from Nutraplanet and it says on the package that 1 teaspoon = 1.5 g. Is this possibly a misprint? It seems like I'm going through it way too fast for it to be right. Also another source I've bought HMB from had servings of 2.44 g per teaspoon.
    It can depend on the powder and it's consistency, measuring by spoons ain't an exact science. Make sure you're using a teaspoon and not a tablespoon though. I find that's a common mistake people make. If you're not sure, head to the supermarket and get a set of measuring spoons and if you can a small scale would be good too. Once you go between the scale and the spoons for a while you get a feel for how much is in each spoon and can start to go by eye.

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    It can depend on the powder and it's consistency, measuring by spoons ain't an exact science. Make sure you're using a teaspoon and not a tablespoon though. I find that's a common mistake people make. If you're not sure, head to the supermarket and get a set of measuring spoons and if you can a small scale would be good too. Once you go between the scale and the spoons for a while you get a feel for how much is in each spoon and can start to go by eye.
    Yeah I'm using a teaspoon. I'm always very careful about this and I realize that consistency varies. 200g at 6g per day should last 33 days give or take a few and this isn't gonna last 3 weeks if not 2 weeks. Maybe I'll just email them since it looks like I maybe got 100g instead of 200g.

On a side note, I love CEE and HMB together. It gives me great pumps and general muscle fullness.

•   

4. CDB
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jas123
    Yeah I'm using a teaspoon. I'm always very careful about this and I realize that consistency varies. 200g at 6g per day should last 33 days give or take a few and this isn't gonna last 3 weeks if not 2 weeks. Maybe I'll just email them since it looks like I maybe got 100g instead of 200g.

On a side note, I love CEE and HMB together. It gives me great pumps and general muscle fullness.
    Good combo. Tastes like **** though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Buying bulk and servings
    By Delta Force in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 12:35 AM
  2. Bulk HMB, worst tasting supplement ever
    By SCScorpio in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 09:50 PM
  3. Bulk HMB measurement
    By sergeant in forum Nutraplanet