bulk HMB servings

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I recently bought 200g of HMB from Nutraplanet and it says on the package that 1 teaspoon = 1.5 g. Is this possibly a misprint? It seems like I'm going through it way too fast for it to be right. Also another source I've bought HMB from had servings of 2.44 g per teaspoon.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I recently bought 200g of HMB from Nutraplanet and it says on the package that 1 teaspoon = 1.5 g. Is this possibly a misprint? It seems like I'm going through it way too fast for it to be right. Also another source I've bought HMB from had servings of 2.44 g per teaspoon.
It can depend on the powder and it's consistency, measuring by spoons ain't an exact science. Make sure you're using a teaspoon and not a tablespoon though. I find that's a common mistake people make. If you're not sure, head to the supermarket and get a set of measuring spoons and if you can a small scale would be good too. Once you go between the scale and the spoons for a while you get a feel for how much is in each spoon and can start to go by eye.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
It can depend on the powder and it's consistency, measuring by spoons ain't an exact science. Make sure you're using a teaspoon and not a tablespoon though. I find that's a common mistake people make. If you're not sure, head to the supermarket and get a set of measuring spoons and if you can a small scale would be good too. Once you go between the scale and the spoons for a while you get a feel for how much is in each spoon and can start to go by eye.
Yeah I'm using a teaspoon. I'm always very careful about this and I realize that consistency varies. 200g at 6g per day should last 33 days give or take a few and this isn't gonna last 3 weeks if not 2 weeks. Maybe I'll just email them since it looks like I maybe got 100g instead of 200g.

On a side note, I love CEE and HMB together. It gives me great pumps and general muscle fullness.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm using a teaspoon. I'm always very careful about this and I realize that consistency varies. 200g at 6g per day should last 33 days give or take a few and this isn't gonna last 3 weeks if not 2 weeks. Maybe I'll just email them since it looks like I maybe got 100g instead of 200g.

On a side note, I love CEE and HMB together. It gives me great pumps and general muscle fullness.
Good combo. Tastes like **** though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Super Penguin Supplements 3
Supplements 6
SCScorpio Supplements 10
Supplements 12