Triphala?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Sam, just wondering when you were going to get this back in stock? I want to place an order here in the next couple days and was wondering if it would be back in soon.

Add to that, what about Now lecithin granules? They seem to be out as well.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Triphala and lecithin granules should be in around Wednesday.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Triphala for a couple of weeks now, and the stuff definitely helps digestion. Gas has been non-existent.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
still thinking wednesday on the triphala? anyway I can place an order now and just put Triphala in the comments section (and have you add it on the cc bill), just so I can get it all packed and shipped ASAP? I have a few other things Id prefer to have as soon as possible....well, id rather not ship separately

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
still thinking wednesday on the triphala? anyway I can place an order now and just put Triphala in the comments section (and have you add it on the cc bill), just so I can get it all packed and shipped ASAP? I have a few other things Id prefer to have as soon as possible....well, id rather not ship separately
Go ahead and place the order and add in the comments all the things you are looking for and I'll just charge the card and ship it out when it arrives.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Go ahead and place the order and add in the comments all the things you are looking for and I'll just charge the card and ship it out when it arrives.
Hmmmmm - a Triphala presale, I don't know .......

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
sorry to nag, but is the triphala in yet and has my order gone through.....still says processing.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Checked with NOW and they said that their shipping department was backed up so it took them a couple days to catch up so I'm being told Monday or Tuesday now. Will ship it out ASAP when the contents arrives.

Thanks Scottyo

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
since it seems that you had some of the lecithin, and im just waiting on the Triphala, can you just send it out now. Ill pick up the triphala in my next order, or see if i can find it locally (its cheap and not a big deal). Id prefer to have the order here by tuesday so....ya.

Edit: especially with the holiday monday. I really need the rest in my possession by wednesday at the latest. tis important.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
since it seems that you had some of the lecithin, and im just waiting on the Triphala, can you just send it out now. Ill pick up the triphala in my next order, or see if i can find it locally (its cheap and not a big deal). Id prefer to have the order here by tuesday so....ya.
I would ask for a COA - this being a presale and all.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Edit: especially with the holiday monday. I really need the rest in my possession by wednesday at the latest. tis important.
Going out first thing tomorrow.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure I follow you Beau :confused:
Nothing to follow, really.

Here is why: It was a goof. This comment was nothing more than an (apparantly ill-fated) attempt to have a little fun with all of the pre-sale/COA "discussions" (for lack of a better term) related to some other supps.

Clearly - it doesn't apply to Triphala (a product which both my wife and I use - BTW) and the only similarity it would have to a pre-sale is that it was out of stock (get it?) so it was sort of being sold prior to being in stock (get it again?). Alas, it was only meant as a goofy (and I thought - thinly veiled) comment intended to make light of some unfortunate pre-sale related threads that seemed to catch on like wild fire; one of which worked out well (that would be with you) and one that didn't appear to come across nearly as well (but only to others - because I wasn't involved).

Things have been a little "heavy" on the board the last couple of weeks - thus I was just trying the old court jester routine.

Sadly - my attempted joke must have sucked SO BADLY that no one caught on to it. I will now go back into my cave and lick my wounds.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No worries Beau, sorry to be a little jumpy...there are many more details involved in this matter that I have not disclosed...

In regards to "working out well" for me, when confronting those to rectify the situation, I was told pretty much to bury it and to take the money and run because no help would be extended. I lost thousands of dollars on this unfortunate event...but sometimes doing the right thing doesn't come without a price.

Anyways, enough of the past...Mailed out a check for your refund about a week ago. Have you received that yet? Just got your MO the other day too...thank you.

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No worries Beau, sorry to be a little jumpy...there are many more details involved in this matter that I have not disclosed...

In regards to "working out well" for me, when confronting those to rectify the situation, I was told pretty much to bury it and to take the money and run because no help would be extended. I lost thousands of dollars on this unfortunate event...but sometimes doing the right thing doesn't come without a price.

Anyways, enough of the past...Mailed out a check for your refund about a week ago. Have you received that yet? Just got your MO the other day too...thank you.
Yes, I rec'd the check - thank you!!!

Re the other matter, I just have to think that - in the log run - the money it costs you will be repaid many times over in terms of increased sales stemming from consumer loyalty. That is the part that I am hoping will work out well for you. Although we all may seek to benefit from an occasional great deal offered by one of your competitors on a specific item or two, I always look to buy from you first. Why? Because I have faith and confidence that you will indeed do the right thing.

There have been, and will continue to be, times when doing the right thing cost me personally (financially or otherwise); but knowingly doing the wrong thing just can't be an option.

Congrats on maintaining your standards!!!

Sorry if my earlier attempts at levity went over like "spit in the punchbowl".

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your understanding Beau, and my apologies for the over sensitivity in the matter...it's time for a well deserved vacation ;)

Thank you also for your kind words. From our previous discussions I know your level of integrity, and I appreciate your continued support! Hope the family is doing well :)

Scottyo, your order went out today. Thanks for the patience my friend :thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mach .78 Supplements 16