ephedra

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got softgels coming in the next day or so...tabs will be coming in probably the following week.

joe dax

Awards
Got softgels coming in the next day or so...tabs will be coming in probably the following week.
hey sam, softgels sound good

i would really like to order some ephedra and have it sent to New Zealand, but there's something i need to ask first, is there anyway you could email me [email protected]

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Which version tends to work better...tab or softgel?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is ephedrine the same as ephedra? :hot:
Ephedra is an herb usually from Mahuang or Sida Cordifolia which contains ephedrine alkaloids. Ephedrine is the isolated constituent that yields the bronchodilating and stimulating effects that are usually sought after...

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
these companys now make softgel becuase of the guys who wanna do the meth lab thing. rules rules rules...... F the rules.

fda likes to get their hands in everything.

gresh

gresh

Awards
should be the same...
Ive been stacking ephedrine with Scorch v3 for over a month now and I would swear I feel better on the tabs than gels. I use a gel in morning and a tab in the afternoon.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will let you know when the tabs are available but I believe in the not too distant future they will all be gels...

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can we do this without a price bump...asking becuase you'll be about the only person who will have tabs.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Will let you know when the tabs are available but I believe in the not too distant future they will all be gels...
As long as their in the bottle. The blister-packs are a pain in the arse when you want to empty all of them into a pill case :frustrate .

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tabs are in stock and yes they have gone up in price. The company charged me double my previous cost because he's saying his source jacked his costs up by 60%.

The FDA is started to really crack down on the Ephedrine HCL and therefore we will be discontinuing it after we sell through this batch...which should be very soon.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Arrgh... I cant find them on your site. Could you post a link for the ignorant? ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL! Sorry about that...that's what happens when you have too many windows open at once :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, sold out...will check on getting a few more Monday if they even have anymore left. Will let you guys know for sure Monday.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump!

so is ephedrine going to be back or is this the end?

And is this ban only for online sales?

Burner

Awards
It's not the end of ephedrine, it just appears they will all be switching to gel caps instead of tabs.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't get the company to call me back!!! Been trying for the past couple days...oh well.

We are not certain if we will be carrying the ephedrine due to the FDA. I know one company has switched to softgels but it is not certain how long that will even be available...we shall see.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damnit 25mg of ephedrine is too much for me at once. I'm a baby when it comes to stims!

half a pill is plenty for me! :bruce3:

ICEBERG

Awards
What do you guys think of doing Thryo Ttabs and ECA together?
I am going to alternate every two weeks. I had been taking another fat burner and then the "ephedra Gods" started calling.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that a lot of online stores now are now not selling Biotek Ephedrine or Vasopro Ephedrine. Everyone stop selling huh now? DEA put a stop to this assume?