3 thumbs up for Nutraplanet

1. 3 thumbs up for Nutraplanet

I got my order a while ago, like in 3 days after the atomic-h presale went through. I know with the stuff I ordered, I'll get enough muscle to grow a 3rd arm, and thus give you a 3rd thumbs up Also, I was totally happy to get a neat nutraplanet shirt. Man, that metallic logo is cool. I sleep in it as a nighty, but I'm gonna cut the sleeves and wear it to the gym too! It's a size large but I know for sure I'll grow into it one day! Xie xie Sam!

2. Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinJack
    I got my order a while ago, like in 3 days after the atomic-h presale went through. I know with the stuff I ordered, I'll get enough muscle to grow a 3rd arm, and thus give you a 3rd thumbs up Also, I was totally happy to get a neat nutraplanet shirt. Man, that metallic logo is cool. I sleep in it as a nighty, but I'm gonna cut the sleeves and wear it to the gym too! It's a size large but I know for sure I'll grow into it one day! Xie xie Sam!
    Hey bro, you do know that the Atomic H was way underdosed right? There's a thread in this forum. Its only got like 6.7mg of the active compound thats in regular halo.

3. Ummmmmm, Nutraplanet certainly deserves praise but I hate to be the one to break some bad news to you. There's a problem with Atomic-H:

Any interests in a generic Halo-50?
    •   

4. DazzlinJack, you should have received an email about the Atomic-H. A credit has already been applied to your card but you can still keep the bottles.

5. Oh wow, I must've slipped by the email. But I see it now. Hey man, you know what, with my refund I'll just turn it around and buy more from ya. Hope you don't mind having to handle a few more orders lol

6. Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinJack
    Oh wow, I must've slipped by the email. But I see it now. Hey man, you know what, with my refund I'll just turn it around and buy more from ya. Hope you don't mind having to handle a few more orders lol
    Hey, no complaints here

Similar Forum Threads

1. just a big thumbs up for Nutraplanet
    By Gouki in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 08:37 PM
  2. Two more thumbs up for NutraPlanet!
    By Stuntdawg in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 07:22 PM
  3. Big Thumbs up for MR
    By scotty2 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 03:11 AM
  4. 2 Thumbs Up For Bobo's Training Program (updated)
    By NPursuit in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 10:39 AM