sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In an effort to increase awareness of the Serious Nutrition Solutions brand, we along with Nutraplanet are interested in selecting testers to do product logs and reviews on several products by us in the Nutraplanet forum here. We will also request that the logs/reviews be put in our subforum and the review section on AM as well.

For those not familiar with out products, we have not had many logs done yet on AM, but if you search several other sites, you can find an abundance of feedback and positive reviews.

Here is a link to our product listing on Nutraplanets site:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=94&osCsid=r6jcpo03vpf3sg3qq7s4bin1q6

The products that we wish to select testers for will include:
- CVM Xtreme
- Arginine E2 Matrix
- Focus XT

To further read up on these items, here are there respective product page links from the Nutraplanet site:

CVM Xtreme:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=94&products_id=857

Arginine E2 Matrix:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=94&products_id=868

Focus XT:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=94&products_id=869

Also, due to some updating on Nutraplanets site, the label information is not available, so here are the supplement facts for the products:

CVM Xtreme:
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 heaping scoop
Servings per Container: 50
Amount per Serving
CVM (Cell Volumizing Matrix Blend)
DiCreatine Malate 3g
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate 2g
Betaine Anhydrous 2g
Taurine 2g
2:1 DiArginine Malate 1.5g
Glucuronalactone 1g
Glycocymine 500mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 100mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 50mg
Folic Acid 200mcg
Vitamin B12 125mcg

Arginine E2 Matrix:
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Arginine E2 Matrix Blend 2150mg
Arginine Ethyl Ester HCI
Ornithine Ethyl Ester HCI
Norvaline

Focus XT:
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings per Container: 20
Amount per Serving
Focus XT Blend 9800mg
Choline Bitartrate
L-Tyrosine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
DMAE
Vinpocetine
Huperzine A
Caffeine 200mg

If interested, please post all relevant information in the thread.

We would also like to invite everyone to check out our subforum here on AM and help us get some activity going.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I would love to test for you guys.

Training experience: Weigth training for 7 years, sports since I was five.

Sex: M

Height: 5'9

Weight: 190

Bodytype:ecto

Goal: stregnth/power/ size

Current Training Schedule / Protocol: full body routine 3 times per week, been going heavy lately focusing on strength

Cardio Schedule/Protocol :1-3 times per week (non-workout days)

Current supplements:
cemtrum multi
fish oils
whey/casein

Current Diet and macros :about 4000 cals 300g protein 400g carbs, 150 fat

Current Daily water intake: as much as possible

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription drugs:none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):tried almost everything: creatine, aakg, other nitric oxide boosteres, natural test boosters, hmb, cit. malate, methoxyisoflavone

I would like to test CVM Xtreme most, followed by Aginine E2 Matrix, then Focus XT, if it matters.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
http://forums.*************.com/?showtopic...&hl=green+bulge

http://forums.*************.com/?showtopic=25324&hl=cdondici

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey SNS I've used your arginine E2 Matrix and I was very impressed with the results.......I recently have gained alot of interest in your products and look forward to incorporating them into my supplement regime. I'm going to be starting a Halo/TST cycle on monday, but would love to add in E2 matrix and Cvm during my pct.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I was just about to order the CVM extreme today before I saw this posted!!!!!!!!!

I would gladly test CVM for you and do a nice log in about a month if thats cool.... I could really use the extra 35 dollars for gas :p

Let me know :D

I'm sure you've seen my posts around, Ive done multiple company sponsored logs as well as personal logs

mitch911

Awards
I was looking into the focus Xt..id love to be a tester for that product.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I would be very interested in trying out your guys CVM Extreme. I used Energized Expand w/extra CEE last fall and loved it. I go back in forth between powerlifting styles and bodybuilding styles in my workouts every few months. I have not used any supps in about 2 months other than stims. I just finished up a somewhat DC style routine and am going back into strength and power type exercises (isnt this what creatine is good for!). Current split started this week is:
Sunday-Bench and/or accessories
Monday-Squat and/or accessories
Wednesday-Oly lifts and shoulders
Friday-Deads and Back
I work at a gym and am there all the time and sometimes I have to lift later at night so I would love the energy from this if I can't have caffeine.
Currently 21 years old, 5'9", 195 lbs., and eating b/w 3500-4000 calories a day. I could post every workout day as weights increase, and my partner and I track all of our weights.
Would also love to try Focus XT for those earlier lifting days, but I doubt you guys want to have us try two at once. Only other supp currently would be REM-R3G which I will hopefully be adding in on Friday! If any other info would help me be chosen let me know.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Dear Guys at SNS,
I'd be happy to test your focus product. The other two sound interesting but I am on other stuff at the present and don't wish to confuse the results. I have run a ton of tests this year. The logs of mine I'd recommend are ALRI ( In Supp Review Section) M-TRN/M-TST log in the BioScience Forum, and Motiv8ers DS kitchen sink review in the DS forum. I am using some great OTC products right now but nothing in the focus department. I have experience with the compounds Ginsing, Ginko, Vinpocetine, DMAE, ALCAR, GO, Omega Sports focus product and I am sure a few more.

I also Mod in the new site dietforumlive.com (Shameless plug, I know ;)) Please let me know if I can give you some feedback on your product. Thank you.
Motiv8er

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are very confident in your products, I will test. I don't respond to much. That is a warning. haha.

Focus XT would be cool to test. (I will know if it works or not easily.)

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
I don't post alot here, quite a bit at bb.com. I definitely do alot of reading at this board though, consists of less idiots. I'd be more than happy to post up my log here and there if you would like. Would love to give these products a try either as a stack or individually. Here is hopefully all the info you'll need. Thanks for the consideration.

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 155

Body type: meso-Ecto

Supplement history: Creatine mono, cell-tech, gutamine, CLA, ripped fuel, AMP, Thermal Rage, Multi, fish oil, Sesamax, Neuro Stim + C, San v12 Turbo, H+Blocker and CE-XL stack, Xtend and all sorts of protein.

Some of these supps i'm currently taking some of them i've taken in the past. Currently I am using: AMP, San V12 turbo, multi, fish oil, Vaporize, Xtend and a variety of protein powders.

I am currently cutting and will be starting my bulk in about a week and a half. Current diet consists of 6-7 meals a day all approximately 320 cals a meal. A sample day would be:

Meal 1 (breakfast): 1/2 cup oats(dry) cooked in water
1 scoop wpi
1 banana

Gym: PWO shake, 1.5 scoops wpi, 30grms dex

Meal 2: PWO meal appx 45min after PWO shake
1 small chicken breast
1/2 cup cooked brown rice
2 cups broccoli

Meal 3: MRP of 1 scoop muscle milk or mass meal, 1 scoop casein protein blend from tp.com and 8-10 oz skim milk

Meal 4: 1 small chicken breast
3 cups broccoli

Meal 5: 2 whole eggs
2 egg whites

Meal 6: Pre-bed same as meal 3.

Training:
Training has continually gotten more intense as I become more focused on cutting. Currently working on a 5 day split with HIIT on at least 3 days a week. A sample week would look like this:

day 1: Chest: barbell flat bench: 5x5
incline db 8x4
decline hammer strength 8x4
Cable flys at all angles, weighted dips 8x4

day 2: Back: weighted chins 8x4
dumbbell rows 8x4
lat pulldowns 8x4
wide grip seated rows 8x4

Rest day= 20-30 min HIIT on treadmill or track
10 min of core excercises

day 3: Legs: Squats 8x4
deadlifts 5x5
leg press 8x4
hamstring curls 8x4

day 4: Bi's and Tri's: Seated dumbbell curls 8x4
standing inside hammer curls 8x4
straight bar curls 8x4
Skull crushers 8x4
weighted dips 8x4
bent over tricep extensions 8x4

Rest day= 20-30min HIIT and 10min of core excercises

Day 5: Shoulders: Seated dumbbell presses 8x4
various cable raises and rear delt
excercises. 8x4
Shrugs 6x5

rest day= No lifting at all

rest day= HIIT and core

Back to the top!

Will have no problems posting up before and after pics and progress pics along the way. Will also update on a daily basis in reg to workout, energy, meals eaten, changes in diet or training and of course personal experience on the stack.

Would be more than happy to log these products for you. Will completing my cut within a couple weeks and would love to try these products out as I begin bulking again. Goal is to drop maybe a couple more lbs before bulking again. I'm hoping to bulk up to appx 175-180lbs which will be about 10lbs more than I was at the end of my last bulk.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tossing my hat in the ring as well. I will be starting PCT at the end of month. More than willing to field test your products. The CVM Extreme is of interest but I am open to your needs as well. I have been lifting most of my life. Instinctive in most that I do. I will provide an honest unfiltered review if given the opportunity.

Tanx :run:

PeTrainer

Awards
I've lurked here for 6 months, never posted

Training experience: 18 years

Height: 6'

Weight: 255

Goal: Qualify for nationals as strongman

Current Training Schedule / Protocol: 2x a day split, 6 days per week

Cardio Schedule/Protocol :10-15 daily

Current supplements:
cemtrum multi
fish oils
Cyto gainer

Current Diet and macros :about 6000 cals 400g protein 800g carbs, 150 fat

Current Daily water intake: as much as possible

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription drugs:none Drug free 10+ years.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Somewhat new user here, but have been posting on bodybuildingforyou for quite some time. Would be interested in testing CVM Extreme and/or Arginine E2. I have been seriously lifting for 3 years now. Diet is clean and in check and currently in the midst of a clean bulk. My schedule and stats are as follows...

Sex:M
Height:6'
Weight:lean 190
Goals:Gain lean mass and strength while keeping bf low at all times
Current Supplements:Dymatize elite whey isolate, GNC Multivitamin
Training Schedule:
Sunday: Legs/Abs
Squats
Leg press
Seated calf raises
Standing calf raises
leg extensions
leg curls
occassionally throw in lunges

Monday: OFF

Tuesday: Chest/Tris
Bench Press
Incline Press superset with incline flys
Cable Crossovers
Decline press

Weighted Dips
Close grip bench press
skullcrushers

Wednesday: OFF

Thursday: Back/Bi
Deadlift
lat pulls
barbell rows
hyperexensions

Hammer Curls
incline dumbell curls
cable curls

Friday: Shoulders/Traps
Military press
front raises
side raises

barbell shrugs
dumbell shrugs

I am willing to keep a day by day log and post all changes i feel/see on a daily basis.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very good prospects so far...keep 'em coming guys! We will be announcing the official testers next week :)

SNS is a solid company and I can't wait to see some thorough logs on their products.

Special thanks to Steve at Serious Nutrition Solutions for donating these products for customer feedback :thumbsup:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for any female testers?? :) Im the log queen :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't mean to get off topic, or be a pig for that matter..But Fit is that your bum?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Hey, SNS

I wouldn't mind giving the FOCUS XT. It sound like a very promising supplement. I'm 23 and a stressed and exhausted student and now going to be working hard for summer cash.

This would be they only addition to my supplementation besides whey protein. Very interested in the energy, edurance, stress relief, and mental focus.

Thanks.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Um yes it is :) Please dont let it distract you from important reading though :):icon_lol:
IS IT REALLY? Fit I never realized you had such a nice tush! :blink:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to try:

Focus XT and or CVM Xtreme, I will also be using ALRI N-gorge & Primed, so I dont know if these will conflict with each other, PLease let me know :)

Ok, Now I can post links to my log, I do logs on BB, IM and BBB when its working, LOL. I post the same log on all sites, so you get more bang for your buck :) Check these out :)

Ive been asked not to post links to my log to show you my history on the testing I have done, so I guess PM me, course I dont know if thats allowed either, email me, IM me I guess.

Last edited:
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's nice to see the ladies frequent the forum!

:welcome:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm interested in testing CVM Extreme if you need an old man candidate :) I was interested when it came out over at bb but you weren't looking then.

I'm currently keeping a IMPC contestnat w/o log over at IM here:
I've done several logs over at bb: StimX

White Blood / CEE / Blue Rhino :

I am currently signed up with a Professional Trainer, Michael Elias for weight training and nutrition. Diet is super tight and I'm on week 6 of my first 12 week installation in the contest.

If links don't work, please pm me.
thanks

current stats:
Male
43 yrs. old
6'4"
221 lbs. ~ 15% b.f.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SNS,
I would also love to test your products. To date I have used Reduce XT and Creatine E2...LOVE BOTH OF THEM. I was looking at using the CVM Extreme next so this would be right on time. The Arginine E2 Matrix would be nice to as I was doing some reading up on nitric oxide and increased blood flow leading to better nutrient partitioning. I was trying to stay away from stims so these are very much so up my alley.

So if you needed another tester, I am willing. It would provide a nice boost going into my precontest prep. :study:

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
husband and wife applications huh? That's cool :D

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder.... Any idea when the testers will be announced?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Testers will be announced tomorrow. Want to make sure everyone gets a chance to throw their name in the hat...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, thanks for the prompt response... gonna keep my fingers crossed

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Testers will be announced tomorrow. Want to make sure everyone gets a chance to throw their name in the hat...
Cool! I've been antsy to try CVM for a while now :p

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
looking at the ingredients again, i think the e2 and cvm would be a killer stack. CVM looks very impressive. I was a fan of SAN's v12 turbo, and think this has everything that has plus a bunch more.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's D-Day..Have you guys reached a verdict?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all for your willingness to test these products out for Serious Nutrition Solutions and NutraPlanet!

It was difficult to choose but we have narrowed it down to the following:

motiv8er: Focus XT
Never2Cut: CVM
Mulletsoldier: Arginine E2 Matrix

Testers, please email me your screen name, first and last name, and shipping address and we will ship out your product to you.

Looking forward to the dedicated logs and the genuine feedback :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just on the NP website Stryder?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just on the NP website Stryder?
If you are asking where the logs need to be posted, we ask that they be posted in this subforum as well as cut and pasted to the main review section here on AM.

Thanks to everyone who applied and we will be looking for more testers soon.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh no, I meant where to e-mail.You guys, or just Stryder's website?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh no, I meant where to e-mail.You guys, or just Stryder's website?
I will have to let him say for sure. Probably his main email address (think it might be a link on his profile) and then he will forward the info to me as well.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just goto, the NP website and click 'contact us'. I'm pretty sure that, that is where he the Stryd-Dawg wanted it.

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Wow, that was fast. thanks.

E-mail sent. Woohoo, can't wait.