any6 chance of adding paypal as a payment option

joe dax

Awards
just wondering if this would be an option?

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
I strongly agree, but I doubt it's gonna happen...

:(

hummerwagon

Awards
What a coincidence , i made another order today and put that in the comment area.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I swear Sam used to have PayPal as an option, but with his already lowarse prices, giving a cut to PayPal would hurt his bottom line and probably be a pain.

hummerwagon

Awards
Depending on who he uses to process his credit card payments, paypal could actually cost less.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, we used to offer paypal but our site had some difficulties with deducting stock from Paypal transactions so it was majorly screwing up our inventory.

You can still pay with Paypal, simply place your order and select money order as form of payment. Then go to Paypal and send the appropriate funds to [email protected]

Very important: make sure in the comment you type in "funds sent through paypal" and email us after you send the funds so we'll know to ship out your order in a timely manner.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Once again, thanks! That will makes things much easier for me in the future!

Yes, we used to offer paypal but our site had some difficulties with deducting stock from Paypal transactions so it was majorly screwing up our inventory.

You can still pay with Paypal, simply place your order and select money order as form of payment. Then go to Paypal and send the appropriate funds to [email protected]

Very important: make sure in the comment you type in "funds sent through paypal" and email us after you send the funds so we'll know to ship out your order in a timely manner.

joe dax

Awards

thanks Sam, whats the best email address to send to after the transaction has been made via paypal?

joe dax

Awards
thanks man,

also any chance of getting anymore phera max / Pheramone-X in stock or is it all over?
scrub that question on phera max, just seen your previous thread about it

cheers buddy, keep up the good work!!