CEE - What Does NutraPlanet's Taste Like?

tlow4u

Awards
Does your CEE taste tart or is it bitter?

One powder I got before (not here) was just tart and another was bitter. This one mixes nicely with lemonade and actually kinda enhances it if you like tartness.

The other one I got (not here) is just bitter and terible and ruins the taste of anything - yeech.

If it's the tart type I want some.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I use primaforce and mix with lemonade, as you said, it works for me. I've read the only good taste is to cap the stuff.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, all bulk CEE tastes the same... like buttholes mixed in with acid.

If you really can't choke it down, as many can't, you might take a look at Designer Supplements' Xceed. Tastes like lemonade... great supp and it's pretty reasonable.

On the other hand, as we all know money is an issue, you can also try mixing some lemonade or orange juice with it. Crystal Lite also works well...

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
I have ordered CEE from nutra and it is the battery acid type. I just cap it and problem solved.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think I've got some of Sam's too - baaaaaad.

Not as bad as sulbutiamine, but still bad.

I second NBE's suggestion: XCeed tastes awesome!

Spartan117

Awards
Just mix it with 8oz of OJ, it makes the OJ taste a little more citrus like.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
watch your teeth.. CEE disolves your enamel

tlow4u

Awards
In all honesty, all bulk CEE tastes the same... like buttholes mixed in with acid.
Not in my experience. The one I got from BN is bitter, I got 100 gm from NutraPlanet and it is the better, TART variety. The taste of NPs CEE is quite compatable with lemonade, the BN one just plain tastes bad and bitter.

Also, I got some of the XCEED and it tastes tart and lemony, not bad.

Stryder: I got my CEE from you May 17th, 2006. Is it still the same? If so I want to order a larger amount this time.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not in my experience. The one I got from BN is bitter, I got 100 gm from NutraPlanet and it is the better, TART variety. The taste of NPs CEE is quite compatable with lemonade, the BN one just plain tastes bad and bitter.

Also, I got some of the XCEED and it tastes tart and lemony, not bad.

Stryder: I got my CEE from you May 17th, 2006. Is it still the same? If so I want to order a larger amount this time.
Yes, it's still the same batch...

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
My CEE is from NP. It's the only CEE I've had, so I can't compare it to anything else, but yeah I would say it's tart. I never understood why everyone thinks it tastes bad. 5g in a quart of any lemonade/gatorade/juice flavored drink is almost tasteless (and what I can taste isn't bad at all).