is mega -trn in stock??

  1. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    473
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    50.98%

    is mega -trn in stock??


    Is mega-trn in stock ?? Has it been banned ??

  2. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1293
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    95.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I believe it is. Why dont you go to their site and check?
  3. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    473
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    50.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    I believe it is. Why dont you go to their site and check?
    I did check there site . I never placed a order with them yet. would it say out of stock or something if it was( i am assuming it would from your post)?? Thanks !!!
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    19108
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    I did check there site . I never placed a order with them yet. would it say out of stock or something if it was( i am assuming it would from your post)?? Thanks !!!
    Yeah it is in stock,it would say out of stock if it wasn't.
  5. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    473
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    50.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped218
    Yeah it is in stock,it would say out of stock if it wasn't.
    Thanks once again!!!!
  6. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,983
    Rep Power
    26694
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    16.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yes, we have it in stock and will be getting another shipment in shortly. We have the TRN solo and also the TRN/TST combo pack.

    Thank you for choosing NutraPlanet!
  7. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    473
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    50.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Yes, we have it in stock and will be getting another shipment in shortly. We have the TRN solo and also the TRN/TST combo pack.

    Thank you for choosing NutraPlanet!
    Thanks I am placing my order !!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is mega-trn in stock
    By mercedesdd in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 07:19 AM
  2. Mega-zol and Mega-trn in stock?
    By mrmusicianist in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Log in
Log in