megazol and mega-trn to canada ?

B

Baan

Awards
Hi, any previous luck in shipping the designers to Canada ? what would the shipping cost be ?

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi, any previous luck in shipping the designers to Canada ? what would the shipping cost be ?
Customs sucks in Canada bro,they are very strict ,im pretty sure you can ship it there but,the chance of you getting it is a gamble.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's iffy getting it into Canada..Your best bet is to express ship it, your chances of getting it across the border are still very much hit or miss though.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I got halodrol in the mail, and brought superdrol/phera on airplane.

B

Baan

Awards
what do to.....what do do.....

I can get these products in Canada, but they cost between
$80 and $ 90.......

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I can tell you I have ordered previously and it has taken upto 40 days to come in the mail..So you have to decide if spending twice as much for the same stuff is worth guarantee of getting it

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Try islandsupplements. I had no problems with getting halo/sd/pp

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stryder can you check your pm's when you get a chance,thanks bro.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i do think so depends, some customs agencies have listed suppliers I believe. An depends where it comes across the boarder to. Seems that out east compared to Vancouver things get across easier. But also seems like smaller the package the less chance they'll open it. I dunno just my opinion. I've never ordered fron nutra, I'm just telling how i got my stuff here to canada.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm sure nutra palnet will do everything posible to get orders threw.

How much is shipping a small order to Canada anyways? Say 2-4 small bottles.

R

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
Having lived in Vancouver and currenty Toronto, getting stuff to Toronto is easy. I've dealt with nutraplanet and several other retailers and I have never had a problem.

I even got ecto through customs -- if that doesn't look like some hardcore illegal **** to the customs people, I dont know what does.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
My $400 order from island got jacked and they waited 50+ days to do it. all that time waiting, im %50 at the border, vancouver customs is tough .they took,retain, rampage,PCT, rebound, and of course phera. Dont they have more important crap to worrry about.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
My $400 order from island got jacked and they waited 50+ days to do it. all that time waiting, im %50 at the border, vancouver customs is tough .they took,retain, rampage,PCT, rebound, and of course phera. Dont they have more important crap to worrry about.
That suck man, I live in alberta but my order came out of the east. It left the USA from chicago.
Vancouer took my airsoft gun:twisted: :twisted:

I guess I'll see if my latest order comes safely.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered a bunch of stuff that came through just perfect. One such order had:

2 ergomax
2 masterdrol
2 methoxy-trn
2 PCT
1 pheraplex
2 prostanozol

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered a bunch of stuff that came through just perfect. One such order had:

2 ergomax
2 masterdrol
2 methoxy-trn
2 PCT
1 pheraplex
2 prostanozol

HEY GRUNT WHATS GOING ON AT BBB? THE BOARD HAS BEEN DOWN AWHILE?