Ephedrine HCI and HCL
- 04-22-2006, 03:47 PM
- 04-22-2006, 04:08 PM
HCI would be a non-existant molecule to my knowledge. A carbon (C) requires 4 bonds to be happy. Iodine (I) can only bond once, same as a hydrogen ion (H).
But, Cl (chlorine) can have one bond to be happy (same is iodine as they are in the same row on the periodic table).
That is your chemistry lesson for today - my lad.
BTW - way to post this thread twice.
- 04-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the info. And my reason for posting twice was because after I had posted in here I figured I wouldn't get a response because this thread is geared more towards people asking when products are going to be available and such. Thanks again though.
04-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Thanks professorOriginally Posted by jmh80
Similar Forum Threads
- By soontobbeast in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2009, 09:31 PM
- By MkUltra in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2008, 07:30 AM
- By poison in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2008, 05:03 PM
- By abumpire in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2007, 10:39 AM
- By jstn0127 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2006, 06:38 PM