Generic labz clearance :(

doom3q

Banned
Awards
I went to nutraplanet today to find that all the generic labz products are in the clearance section. :(

Are you dropping the GL line?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I went to nutraplanet today to find that all the generic labz products are in the clearance section. :(

Are you dropping the GL line?
What cave have you been living in?

All PHS will be banned/made illegal very shortly.

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
I read a post that there jus going after a few. I could be wrong. I hope not lol.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
I read a post that there jus going after a few. I could be wrong. I hope not lol.
yeah, I thought it was just AX and legal gear that were under attack. Unless there's an all-out ban in a few days, smaller companies like GL should be around for a few more months.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I thought it was just AX and legal gear that were under attack. Unless there's an all-out ban in a few days, smaller companies like GL should be around for a few more months.
Well for right now yes, but any company found to be producing anything is baring a huge risk.

bigfucer

Awards
i am not very happy about this news. i have been on phera plex and have been loving the results and i was going to try the mega trn stacked with mega zol. this is not good news to hear at all. i am going to stock up on this stuff before it is gone. any idea on how long this stuff will last in storage(any tips on how to store for max amount of time).

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read that vaccum packing will make it last 5 years beyond expiration, freezing will make it last 10 years beyond expiration.